Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. I.B. SinghYour feedback matters!
I have 4 inch penis when full erected. Is there any medication for that. Please no lectures allowed.
What diet should a lady take who just have given birth to a child , 10 days before. Given birth normally.Please tell.
I am 23 years old male and got issues with severe headache. It occurs randomly and the confusing part is that half of the head pains. Do revert back with appropriate remedies. Thanks.
Some advices of using water in Plastic bottles. Using of cold/ normal water in plastic container have more health problems? Cola/ sodas etc available in plastic bottles, is it also harmful? Please replay.
I am 27 years old male and I have problem in my left testicle, in 2008 August l have experienced heavy pain and size also large my left side testicle. Now two days back I am facing same problem in same testicle. For this two time I had taken alcohol and had sex (in 2008 masturbated and now with my wife). For both times I consult local clinic and they given some medicine and within day pain is gone. But my worried was why this is happen to me repeatdly. Kindly suggest for permanent solution .
My arm pits sweats a lot even in winter sometimes. It stinks mostly in summer. What should I do to get rid of it, Is there any home remedy available for the same?
I am suffering from too much headache tension and depression last 3 days my mind was frustrated and I am not able to think something about me and anybody.
What is fungus how it caused What is the prevention or how we can prevent it How it is harmful for humans body.
I have problem of high blood pressure and I have been suffering from kidney stones uric acid sugar but my test are normal ie urea lipid sugar cholesterol now what should I do.
My mother feels pain n burning in the gums, at night while sleeping the pus comes out. The mouth is always dry. What is the reason and cure. Is there any permanent cure or any home remedy? Please help.
Hey! When I woke up today I was having slight pain in my right side ear could you suggest me the reason for it.
Little or limited caffeine amount can definitely boost energy levels, but an excessive amount might lead to addiction, which is really quite a serious issue. This addiction cannot be kicked away with medications and rather you have to follow the natural ways. Practicing yoga asanas is one of the most improved solutions that can help you to get rid of acute or severe caffeine addiction and that too in a natural way without inviting any unhealthy side effects.
5 leading asanas that can help avoid caffeine addiction:
- Mayurasana: This asana is mainly well known as the Peacock pose. The pose is very much useful for maintaining digestive and circulatory functions. The hands should be clasped backside and you should bend your head towards your feet. Standing straight is needed and you have to take deep breaths at the time of holding back the concerned posture.
- Chakrasana: This is nothing, but a wheel pose which helps in system detoxification and toxin release. Your thyroid and pituitary glands will get naturally stimulated as a result of this pose. Extending arms overhead by keeping feet together you can perform this pose. You should bend backwards with your face down towards the floor, and you have to use your palms for support.
- Sarvangasana: This pose needs to be done by keeping your shoulders in support. Without using yoga mats, this pose cannot be performed comfortably. Parathyroid and thyroid glands are stimulated along with the normalization of different body functions. Relief from constipation and indigestion can be gained from this pose. Keeping your shoulders in support, the legs should be extended upwards at 90-degree angle. The shoulders should take your full body weight at the time of doing this asana.
- Halasana: This plough pose can help in reducing lethargy, fatigue and stress. Your nervous system can be calmed down, and you will feel completely relaxed. Energy channels of your body can be easily opened up by practicing this asana regularly. In this case, legs should be bended at your hips so that the legs can be flat over the ground. You should keep your hands beside your body.
- Nadi-sodhan Pranayama: if you have got accumulated stress, then nothing can be a better option other than doing this asana. Both body and mind get completely relaxed as a result of practicing this pose. In this case, breathing patterns or techniques can be corrected along with the balancing of the nadis. You have to get a proper guidance in order to perform it in a correct manner.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.