Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. I.B. Singh
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. I.B. SinghYour feedback matters!
My dick is cover is not open properly when I try to open my dick cover I feel pain what should I do.
Hi I wanted to know how many years person live after bypass surgery. If current age is 54 years and had a 4blockage bypass surgery.
Hi, I want to know what are the symptoms of lower level of acid reflux. And what are the causes of it. I am having problem of indigestion always why don't know and recently done gall stones surgery before this and after surgery also I was suffering from same problem it is indigestion. Pls advice me what to do. I don't feel hungry and if I had food then there will be problem of indigestion.
Iam 42 years old male I have allergies problem from dust rainy weather spicy smelling what can I do.
How can I control my sperm from coming out soon I want it to take a long time before it comes out so I can enjoy the pleasure but for this what do I do.
My mother is suffering from dengue and has NS1 virus. The doctor has prescribed ORS, paracetamol and domperidone. But I read that in dengue fever one should avoid taking paracetamol tablets. So should she keep taking paracetamol tablets or no. And what precautions should be taken and please suggest any remedies for it.
I have pain in my left stomach and left back pain near kidney area since last 1 year. 2 times checked sonography n 1 time X ray. But didn't find anything abnormal. I. Have constantly pain in left back area and left stomach area. Please suggest me best solution. Thank you.
Had sex with aunt without condom, before spreading sperm in her, later wear condom, then it's got spread in condom, Will get HIV virus.
I am 26 years old. I am suffering from dry mouth. I drink a lot of water, but still feel that my mouth is dry. Can you please help me with this?
My father had a heart attack when he was pretty young. Should I be worried about having one. Haven't exercised in years, but I need to get in better shape?
I am extremely suffering from head ache my head aches at all day, it is likely my daily routine's part, please tell me what should I do?
What type of vegetarian food can be taken by b+ blood group, which will also help in thyroid and PCOD?
One of the most common health problems people have is indigestion. As per ayurveda, the accumulation of Ama or toxins leads to an imbalance in the way the small and large intestines functions along with various other participating organs like the liver and more. And this is the rootcause for indigestion.
The digestive tract or system is one of the most important organs of the body. Ayurveda relies on the rhythms and functions of the body to find the rootcause of ailments. Indigestion usually occurs because of bad daily habits & less physical activity.
There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top tips for the same:
- Timely intake of meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
- Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cure stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
- Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and yoga especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
- Aloe vera: An ounce of aloe vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
- Turmeric: Haldi or turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in ayurveda. This spice is a staple in indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked turmeric.
- Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
- Avoiding unhealthy food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
- Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.