Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hunny Goel
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hunny GoelYour feedback matters!
Hello I am 27 year old, I used to get pimples on my things and after that it leaves marks on my things every week one new pimple and than mark what should I do to remove this marks and there is some marks on my leg also due to in growth hair after waxing marks left. What to do.
I am 22 year old girl and my bf fingered me and unknowingly my bf's sperm through his underwear, then through his jeans touched my hand and without much notice I kept my hand at my pussy, after one month of this incident I took home pregnancy test which got negative and for a period of 2 months I missed my periods and after 2 and half months of that incident I got my periods, is there any chance of getting pregnancy, please help me thank you.
Hai. Im 20 years old and I love a girl who is 16 year old. Is it good to have sex now! Which is the safe time to have sex at the time of her period?
I am 42 years old male. I am suffering from some sex problem. From last 2 to 3 years I am facing problem at the time of sex. At the time of sex the desire is high but there is very less or we can say no tightness at penis. And it discharge very soon. Many times I tried some Viagra tablets of different brands. They improve the condition for some time but there are lots of side effects of them like headache for a long time. Can you suggest some safe and better treatment for this. Thanks.
I am 23 year ole male. I have ligament injury in my left knee since last 3 month my Dr. said do exercise and you will be fine is it true? That by exercise your ligament tear will cured completely.
Dear dr, I am suffering from constipation, please help me immediately or I want to do something because I am very much suffering.
Ayurveda believes that health is the result of a balance between three elements in the body or what are known as tridoshas. These are Vata, pitta, and kapha. Increase or decrease in each of these levels can induce various diseases. Obesity is also the result of an imbalance between these three elements. Restoring balance through Ayurveda includes a multipronged approach including diet, supplements, yoga, massage, and lifestyle changes.
- Massage: There are specific massages using herbal powders and/or oils which are used with the intention of reducing weight.
- Udwarthanam: This special dry massage uses dry herbal powders, and the vigorous strokes used help in breaking up fatty deposits, reducing fat accumulation, improving circulation, and improving muscle tone.
- Abhyangam: This is basically to revitalise and energise the body where massage is done using warm herbal oils. It is a great detoxification method and improves both blood and lymphatic circulation. This helps remove wastes and provide nutrition to starved cells.
- Dietary changes: Ayurveda uses multiple herbs and spices to help in weight reduction. These act by multiple methods including reducing fat accumulation, reducing triglyceride levels, improving resistance to insulin, and improving fat - waist ratios.
Some of the most commonly used modes are.
1. Mix black pepper, honey, and lemon juice in a glass of lukewarm water in the morning is the best way to start the day and is great for weight loss.
2. A mix of cumin seeds, coriander seeds, and fennel seeds boiled in water can be strained and used through the day as a fat burner.
3. Cinnamon powder mixed with honey is also helpful in burning fat.
4. In addition, ginger, triphala, licorice, guggul, and wild gooseberries are useful in reducing fat accumulation and fighting obesity.
5. Reduce substances like potato, rice, salt, sugar, caffeine, alcohol, junk and processed foods, refined foods like maida.
6. A bowl of boiled cabbage is another great way to reduce weight.
7. Ensure honey is consumed daily as it prevents fat accumulation
8. Sufficient hydration of about 3 litres per day which can help wash off the toxins produced as a result of fat burning.
9. Ensure that the largest meal is not the last one of the day, but either breakfast or lunch. This helps in reducing fat accumulation.
- Quit smoking
- Don't take alcohol, totally stop it. Surely start with pranayam - surynamaskar meditation twice a day. It will also improve your metabolism.
- Maintain a daily sleep routine and adhere to it, at least 7 to 8 hours per day
- Include yoga asanas like Ardha Chandraasana which are aimed at weight loss. Any yoga is useful in detox and improving metabolism, so go ahead.
Weight loss programs should be comprehensive and not just include starving away to losing weight.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!