Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hunny GoelYour feedback matters!
Doctor what I do. I am everyday ill. Some times jondis, sometimes pox, sometimes fever. Doctor what I do. please tell me.
I am 40 year old male. My height is 5'6" and weight is around 100 kgs. I have tried everything to lose weight but failed in all my attempts. I tried the following: - warm water with lemon and honey in the morning - plain warm water in the morning - Aerobics - Gym - Running and jogging - Weight loss powder and tablets/capsules My thyroid function tests are all normal. But LDL and trigs are very high. My diet is also very low - I eat 2 chapatis in the morning 1 in the afternoon and maximum 2 in the evening with lots of veggies. I am a pure vegetarian, away from all vices like alcohol, tobacco or any non veg. I am very depressed. Please help!
The acids help the body dissolve the food particles and also break it down to more basic elements. However, when the body produces too much acid, it causes acid reflux which can cause discomfort. Too much acid within the body, which is also known as hyperacidity, can be caused by a multitude of factors.
Known and effective Ayurvedic cures: Ayurveda considers acidity to be a 'Pitta' problem and it can be corrected by following certain simple steps. There are other food ingredients which are also used as remedial tools. Let's have a look at some of the dos and don'ts of Ayurvedic remedies for acidity.
Don'ts for acidity according to Ayurveda:
1. Limit junk food and other foods, which are very heavy in fats and processed items: Most processed foods and junk food usually made in stores contain unhealthy fats. The stomach needs to produce more acid in order to digest them and thus may end up causing acidity.
2. Stop excessive consumption of tea, coffee: Stop consumption of caffeinated beverages such as tea, coffee and other caffeine injected drinks which may encourage the production of more stomach acids.
3. Stop the consumption of alcohol and cooperates: Apart from being generally bad for health as both of these are known contributors of cancers, they can even affect smaller day to day functions and can lead to acidity.
4. Don't consume foods which are high in acidic content: If you tend to like food which is very high in acidic content, it is advisable to limit its consumption. Some examples of this are:
- Sour citrus fruits
- Salty fried foods
Dos for acidity according to Ayurveda:
There are multiple solutions for acidity in Ayurveda which have been known cures for generations. Let's take a look at some of these.
- Do have meals on time: It is best to not skip meals as this can cause the acidity levels within the stomach to rise if it doesn't have any food to digest. It is especially harmful to skip breakfast and then have a heavy lunch to compensate.
- Do have amla or Indian gooseberry: This is a very effective weapon against acidity and chewing a few morsels will easily cure the problems in your stomach.
- Pomegranate Juice: Very small quantities of Pomegranate juice on a daily basis will be very beneficial for a bad case of acid reflux.
- Coconut water: Drink coconut water as it is known to have properties to neutralize the stomach acids.
- Aniseed: Also known as saunf, you can chew them raw and slowly swallow with water for quick relief from acidity.
- Jeera: Jeera consumed with warm ghee and then mixed with rice tends to be very good for acidity as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 50 year old male and I am facing severe pain in my left hand middle figure nail bed for the last many years increasing day by day. The pain extends upward over the whole arm right till the center of my chest. My heart check up such as ECG, TMT, X-ray etc. All have been normal. The pain increases the day I uses my computer more. If I get hurt even little on that figure location, the pain becomes unbearable. Colour dopler test & X-ray have also not shown any abnormality. Except that visually the colour of the nail is different from the other hand and little curved.
Doctor I am experiencing guidiness on seeing the moving objects followed by vomiting sensation for the last one month or so and there is also a bad and offensive smell is coming from the mouth your suggestion please.
I recently got a discoloration of black spot over my lip what should I do in order to get rid of black spot.
During root canal a piece of needle is remain in my teeth by dentist. He says me that was not create any problem how this will true. please respond me further I consult any Doctor or not. please suggest me.
Do not smoke
Use a humidifier or steam in the bathroom
Drink plenty of fluids
Rest while you have an active infection
Home oxygen therapy will be prescribed
Intake of dairy, which may increase mucus production.
Eliminate eggs, milk, nuts, food coloring, preservatives and additives.
Add onions and garlic.
N-acetyl- cysteine: nac help to dissolve mucus and improve symptoms.
Zinc enhances immune system.
Other supplements include:
Bromelain, lactobacillus, quercetin and vitamin c.
Aromatherapy: running a humidifier with an essential oil such as cedar wood, bergamot, eucalyptus, myrrh, sweet fennel, jasmine, lavender, tea tree, or marjoram at night may help thin mucus and ease cough.