Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Humaira Siddiqui
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Humaira SiddiquiYour feedback matters!
Me & my husband are trying for a baby since 2 years. I have pcos & I'm undergoing treatment for that already. 2 days before doctor advised my husband to go for semen analysis. We got the report yesterday. My husband has 30 % active motility & 70 % abnormal (sperm analysis ). He has high glucose & cholesterol levels to. Is he OK? Doctor prescribed medicines & advised him for exercise & some food restrictions. My question is, does 30% active motility is poor or it is somewhat OK? Is that very low? Does it affects me in conceiving?
Sticking to routine is probably not the best idea when it comes to sex. Sex is about getting adventurous and going wild. So here is how you can spice things up in bed and make things interesting when you have been in a long-term relationship.
Here is a list of things that you can do to keep things in the sheets:
- Surprise your partner every once in a while: Everybody loves surprises, especially when it is related to sex. It can be anything, from having your partner not say a word while you yank his clothes off and get busy, to walking up to him with whipped cream on the right parts of your body. The key is to keep things interesting, so maybe do not do this too often. Save it for special occasions.
- Morning sex once a week, at least: Waking up to a mind-blowing orgasm? No better way to start a day. And the best part is that your partner is right next to you. Studies have shown that sex in the morning helps to raise your alertness and keeps your mood elevated all day.
- Share your wildest fantasies: When you have been in a long term relationship, your comfort level is probably at its peak. So go ahead and buy that stringy nurse costume online and surprise your partner. Or go out on a nice long drive, and don’t forget to get frisky with him in the car.
- Holiday themed sex: A Santa hat and a ribbon around your waist. That ought to keep you both busy all Christmas.
- Try a new position every month: The next time you go to the bookstore, grab yourself a copy of The Kamasutra and help yourselves to the more realistic positions. That can give a wonderful twist to your love life.
- Role play: You have been with each other for years now. You both perhaps know each other inside out. Try a little game called role playing where you meet each other all over again. To add to the fun, whip up some new names for each other.
- Put technology to its best use: Send a text explaining all the dirty things you would do to your partner after he gets home. That will have him looking forward to what is coming up all day. Maybe attach a tempting picture of yourself, for men are visual creatures. And don’t forget the “NSFW”.
Giving birth to a child is the most profound form of joy felt by a woman. After getting pregnant, one should discuss with her gynecologist what form of surgery they should go in for. Women have been delivering babies by normal childbirth without any complications since the old times. However, complications might arise if you don't take proper care of your body before the date of delivery. You should be careful and alert at all times so that there are no detrimental effects to you and your child.
Certain tips and guidelines should be followed so that you and your child are safe and secure during a normal delivery:
- Diet: As soon as you know you are pregnant, you should take care of your diet. Avoid junk food and street food. Stick to a nutritious diet, which contains vegetables, fruits and whole grains. Iron and calcium rich food items should also be consumed for the healthy development of your fetus.
- Active lifestyle: Try to exercise daily. Include light permissible yoga and also light walks during your pregnancy. You can also join a yoga fitness class for expecting mothers. This can make your body flexible and ready for a normal delivery.
- Water: Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water every day to keep yourself hydrated during your pregnancy.
- Stress: Pregnancy can be extremely stressful. This can take a toll on your body and also on your unborn child's health. Also too much stress can make labor a difficult experience, as the pelvic muscles might not expand for the baby to pass through.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption: Tobacco is very harmful and might lead to birth defects in your child. Alcohol also acts as a poison. Intake of these substances should be avoided completely.
- Prenatal class: Joining a prenatal class can be very helpful because you get to learn about giving birth and the things, which your body will be required to do during labor. This can come handy during the delivery.
- Breathing exercise: During labor it is possible that you can experience shortness of breath. Practicing breathing exercises will help you prepare for a normal delivery.
These tips should be known by every expectant mother so that the strenuous process of a normal delivery is eased out.
I am a 22 years old female. My periods are regular. I don't have any other health problems and even my medical tests have been performed and reports are all normal. I am having hairfall since last year and during past few months severity has increased. I am also having hair thinning. Recently I have visited a dermatologist. According to him in the places where I have lost hair, the pores have been closed on scalp and therefore there is no growth in that area. The remaining hair also became very weak he told. Please suggest anything what can I do. Will I my hair grow back again. I am very fond of hair. I don't want any homeopathic solution.
I m 25 year old when my Husband intercourse its pain a lot as well as feel burn on that part it happens every time. Please help.
I has unprotected sex but I had already taken 4 I pills in 5 months due to some issues in my relationship and from this month my skin doctor gave me Acutret 20 I take it twice a week in morning and evening as prescribed. Will it prevent pregnancy? And if not what emergency contraceptive should I take? Unwanted 72 or I pill? Please reply doctor.
Anti-contraception medication pills and patches, when utilised accurately, are extremely useful in averting pregnancy. They are all right for most healthy women and can even be utilised to treat a couple of medical issues. In any case, as with all medications, there are have some potential undesirable reactions and dangers.
The side effects include:
- Reproductive System: When utilising hormonal contraceptives, a few women encounter lighter and shorter periods along with menstrual cramps and premenstrual symptoms. Utilisation of hormone-based contraceptives decreases the danger of endometrial and ovarian cancer. The longer a woman takes contraceptive measures, the more increased these symptoms get to be. These treatments may likewise lead to cancerous breast or ovarian growths.
- Cardiovascular and Central Nervous Systems: For a few ladies, conception prevention pills and patches can build circulatory strain. Those additional hormones can likewise make it somewhat more likely that you will face blood clots. That risk is significantly higher in case you are a smoker or are over the age of thirty-five. The danger of blood clots is likewise increased in case that you have hypertension, previous coronary diseases or diabetes. Oestrogen may cause headaches. A few women encounter emotional changes when taking these contraceptives.
- Digestive system: A few women encounter changes in their desires and weight while taking hormonal contraception. Opposite reactions include nausea and bloating. There is an expanded danger of liver cancer In case that you have a past filled with gallstones, these contraceptives may lead to the speedier growth of those stones. See your doctor in case that you have serious pain or yellowing of the skin and eyes (jaundice).
- Integumentary System (Skin, Hair, Nails): For some women, this technique for contraception can enhance skin breakout or acne. Others may encounter skin inflammation or notice no change by any means. It might cause pigmentation of the skin. Once in a while, these hormones cause abnormal hair growth. Nonetheless, oral contraceptives are likewise, the main cause behind hirsutism, a condition that causes coarse, dull hair to develop on the face, back, and stomach.
When you quit taking hormone-based anti-conception medications or patches, your menstrual period will probably be misbalanced. However, a portion of the cancer avoidance benefits gathered from years of medicine use may continue over the long term. These symptoms are unexpected in most women yet are intense when they do occur. That is the reason hormonal contraception techniques require a medicine and routine checking. There is an increased danger of heart attacks and strokes, especially in smokers and women over the age of thirty-five.
Look for a doctor in case you feel abdominal pain, cough up blood, or feel swoon. A serious migraine or trouble talking could also be serious indications of a stroke.Side effects of different contraceptive methods.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!