Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hridya KapoorYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, My age is 24 years, I am very thin and during sex very much white liquid coming, so what is there any problems, what should I do, please give me guidance.thanks
I want to know about hypothyroid If hypothyroid is there Than is it necessary to uterus abdomen scan And hypothyroidism means in future cancer and infertility also psychological problems like aggressive behaviour with friends relatives breast becomes small and thin vulva vagina also becomes thin and small no flexibility in total muscles of body. Is it necessary to consult gynaecologist.
My girlfriend she is suffering in a painful situation. Her breasts is giving pain when the breast touched. She is 19+
I am 25 year old unmarried girl I have problem of luchorea some body tell me that in the night a Kali of Lahsun is kept at vagina. So I tried it and it is entered in my vagina and I tried to get outside it but it was not come out side so I want to that it may be harmful or not for my vagina. Please suggest ASAP if yes than provide me solution.
I am 30 years old .me and my wife had sex during her period of 5th day. Without using safety and I should not on her vagina outside the vagina is there any chance to get pregnancy.
Iam 37 years old unmarried. Last month had taken birth control pill for first time in life. Took 4 tabs n quit taking. Due to nausea etc. Had uncontrollable bleeding for extra 5 days. Stopped. But my problem is I did not have period this mon. What may be the reason. And what must I do now. please help.
After my marriage I had periods twice then I consult the doctor she told me that I had pcod problem then I had daine35 now I want to get pregnant what should I do?
Hi I am 29 years old female I am into my 5th week and 3 days pregnancy since two days I have notice little bleeding which is light red I have a cramping since yesterday afternoon till now and backache also but my cramping and backache are for sometime as they go away and come but yesterday afternoon it was painful and got relief by evening I am concern is everything ok as I have not made any appointment till yet for Dr. but did took pregnancy test was positive my last periods was on 7th sept 2016 please can you help.
THESE R D FOUR PILLARS OF OBTAINING OPTIMAL HEALTH
I was 4 weeks n five days pregnant wen I discovered that it ws ectopic pregnancy. I had 2 undergo laparotomy 2 remove the foetus, n there ws sum mass tissues in left ovaries wch have been send 4 testing. It's been 19 days nw after the surgery, I had taken rest 4 abt a week. Nw I have lower bak pain in left side. It's nt v severe BT feel uncomfortable due 2 pain. Cn you time the reason 4 the pain. Cn you give advise.
I had unprotected sex on 15th n 16th February. My periods are generally regular. My last period was on 24th January. What are the chances of me getting pregnant.
My girlfriend is four weeks pregnant and we want abortion. What should we do and she also feels very weak these days.
Hi I am 22 year old and I am married and last 2 month I am try to sex with my wife but not success she is virgin and scared and get so pain so I can't push my penis and she is so sad and we try many time but every time close leg and she get so pain and we can't intercourse and what we do to for intercourse.
Hello Doctor, I have been married since 8 months. Before my marriage I had leukorrhea I guess. I was taking homeopathic medicines for this but there was no effect .then it gotta cured by itself .again this problem started from last few days. I am getting weaker day by day. Losing interest in everything .constant irritation and itching happening with large amount of mucosal white discharge but no fowl odour. decreased appetite and light brownish urination too. Suffering with stomach ache and nausea continuously. Please help me out. Thanks.
I am 24 years old my last period date is 06/01/2016 up to now I am not getting period. I was checked pregnancy test it is positive but I am getting lower abdominal pain why this pain occurs.
I had unprotected sex on 2 may just after 1 day of my periods. I took unwanted 72 in next 40 hours & after 7 days I had spotting which was continued for 8-9 days. I usually have a 32-35 days cycle. But this time I am not having my periods till now & it is late by more than 12 days now. I did home pregnancy tests thrice & it was also negative. Please tell me that whether there are still any chances of my pregnancy or not? Till when I'll have my periods?
Mam meri mangter ko 10 week ka baby hi koi option hi kya ki medicine se WO alag hosake shadi ko abhi 4 saal hai.
6 Changes in your body you can expect during the second trimester of pregnancy
The second trimester (starting from the 4th and lasting through the 6th month) of pregnancy is considered to be the easiest for a woman. During this time, your energy is at its peak and instances of fatigue and morning sickness are less severe. Your baby, on the other hand, continues to develop inside your womb.
In addition to these, you can expect big changes within your body during the second trimester, which include:
1. Backaches: The additional weight that you gain during these past few months begins to bear down on your back, making it achy and tired. For relief from pressure, there are certain things that you can do such as using a chair that offers strong support to your back; sleeping on the side with a pillow placed in between your legs and wearing shoes that come with solid arch support.
2. Bleeding gums: Hormonal changes occurring during this period bring about a greater flow of blood to the gums, making them extremely sensitive and prone to bleeding. The gums don’t remain tender for long and return to their normal form after delivery. But during these three months, make sure to use toothbrushes with softer bristles and being gentle when flossing.
3. Congestion and bleeding of the nose: In addition to making your gums tenderer, hormonal changes also bring about the swelling of mucous membranes that line your nose. These changes can lead you to have a stuffy nose as well as may even cause your nose to bleed very easily. To clear any nasal congestion that may occur during this period, you should use natural methods or saline drops obtained from a chemist.
4. Hair growth: Pregnancy also sees your hair growing rapidly due to the action of the hormones on the hair follicles. Additionally, you also experience hair growth in places where hair is sparse. To remove unwanted hair, you should stick to tweezing or shaving, waxing and the use of depilatories aren’t recommended by medical experts as they aren’t considered safe for the baby.
5. White vaginal discharge: White vaginal discharge during this time is very common. The discharge ensures that harmful yeast or bacteria don’t breed in your private areas. But if the discharge takes on a foul smell and a green or yellow colour, you should immediately consult a gynaecologist as you may be down with a vaginal infection.
6. Leg cramps: A very common occurrence during the second trimester, leg cramps usually last through the last leg of pregnancy, which is the third trimester as well. The reasons behind their occurrence may be hormonal, weight-related or deficiency of magnesium and calcium.