Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hitesh Kumar
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hitesh KumarYour feedback matters!
Hello! We have a 9 months old baby and we want to feed her egg so how and which part we should feed her?
Sir mere nephew ko 29 march 2016 ko fever aaya tha aur mene simple analgesic aur antipyretic usko di thi aur fever theek ho gaya tha but 31 march 2016 ko fir fever aaya aur chills bhi lagi aur mene uski blood chack up karbaya to usme malaria parasite P.V.R aaya aur doctor ne usko -ibugesic plus suspention - lariago - aur zifi 100 DT di aur usne bataya ki ibugesic 5 ml agar fever aaye to dena hai aur lariago 7.5ml per day dena hai aur zifi 100 DT ki tblate subah aur sham deni hai aur ibugesic 5ml doctor apne yahan de dee thi but sir jab me ghar aaya to sham ko 6 or 7 pm baje usko phir tej fever aaya aur mene usko 5ml ibugesic phir de dee aur 1or 2 hours me fever chala gaya but sir night ko 3pm baje phir fever aaya aur mene usko phir ibugesic 5ml de dee to sir batay ki medicines dene ke baabjood fever aa raha hai kya ye fever malaria parasite P.V.R me normal hai aur kitana day baad chala jayega ya phir me in medicines ko band kar ke usko kisi achchhe paediatrician ko dikhaun aur uski age 7 ya 8year hai.
Hi my baby is 6 days old. She is suffering from 16.6 serum bilirubin (jaundice). What is your suggestions about it? Is it very dangerous or not?
My son had loose motions yesterday. Used O2 and sporlac. Within one day motions stopped. Is it good for him?
It could sometimes be a challenge to give kids the nutrition and diet that they need. But it is very important. The best dietician in India says that the following foods should be included in your kids’ diets to keep them healthy and productive. The foods that should be included in kids’ diet are:
1. Milk: The best dietician in India says that milk is very important for kids. It is a good source of calcium, vitamin D and protein and should be a part of each and every kid’s diet. At least 2 glasses of milk everyday should be included in every kid’s diet.
2. Fruits: Fruits are healthy and the best dietician in India says that they should be incorporated in every kid’s diet. Apples, banana or any other fruit should be added to kids’ food menu.
3. Eggs: Eggs are a very rich source of protein. Eggs also contain iron and various other vitamins and minerals. An egg every other day is important for kids, says the best dietician in India
4. Lots of vegetables: The best dietician in India says that vegetables are very important and hence should compulsorily be a part of each and every kid’s diet. Include carrots, peas, potatoes, tomato and other vegetables in their diet. The best dietician in India says that introduce your kids to a variety of vegetables at an early age.
5. Oatmeal: A research shows that kids that eat oatmeal are better able to concentrate in school. The best dietician in India says that you can include oatmeal in your kid’s breakfast menu.
6. Nuts: The best dietician in India says that nuts such as almonds, walnuts etc. are also very important and healthy and hence these should also be included in kids’ food menus. Include nuts in their breakfast or during snack time. These are needed by kids for their growth and development
7. Tofu and cottage cheese: Tofu and cottage cheese are again excellent sources of protein. The best dietician in India says that tofu and cottage cheese should also be included in kids’ diets.
8. Cheese: Cheese is also a very good source of protein. Include a little amount of cheese in your kids’ diet.