Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hitendra Singh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Hitendra SinghYour feedback matters!
I have irregular periods. I have done all the treatments but still having same problem. Please advise me for this.
I am suffering from high fever for the last 5 days and I have body pain. Can you suggest what I should be done.
I am 19 year old and 5.11 height but my weight is 48 and because od this I am feeling very uncomfortable and can't build that much confidence and because of this I always stay behind in all works.Please suggest.
My mother is a copd patient since five days she is have irritation in the throat and cough. She is taking flohale and foratec respules regularly and since five days she is taking budecort and duonil respules. But irritation is still there.
I have an mensuratural problem, visited many doctors told to reduce weight and I lose 6 kg of weight in 2 months but no change same problem. Doctor told I have PCOD problem. And also trying to conceive but cannot. Please help me out.
For the 1st time doctor prescribed me and I did my duphaston course of 10 days .from 11th day i'm having extreme pain in my lower abdomen (back and stomach. Now I got my periods but still pain is severe. Even after taking meftal spas the pain is not relieved.
Hii I am rajat yadav and I am very slim and loss weighted and very week by health and body. So I want to grow by weight by medicines so please suggest me best medicines for grow weight and health.
All the surgical operations performed on any of the endocrine glands come under the roof of endocrine surgery. Endocrine glands function as hormone secretor and have a major impact on the normal functioning of all the cells of body. Endocrine surgeons expertise in treating and operating either thyroid glands or parathyroid glands or adrenal glands or endocrine pancreas or neuro-endocrine glands. Duties of Endocrine surgeons range from initial diagnosis to examination of endocrine disorders. They further collaborate with pathologists, geneticists, radiologists, anesthetists and contribute in higher researches related to endocrine glands.
A brief about thyroid surgery
It is one of the most common endocrine surgeries. Symptoms that suggest a person shall undertake a thyroid surgery
- A lump which can be a malignant tumor in disguise. A fine needle biopsy of the lump is performed to detect the chances of tumor.
- A goitre which may be indicated by hindrance in breathing, persistent cough and difficulty in swallowing. This may cause load on adjacent organs.
- A retrosternal goiter.
Following operations are performed during thyroid surgery
- Bilateral subtotal thyroidectomy: For eleminating major part of thyroid except both part of lobes.
- Hemithyroidectomy: For eleminating half of thyroid
- Total thyroidectomy: For exclusion of entire thyroid
- Removal of thyroid nodule: Cutting out a lump from the thyroid
The procedure for thyroid surgery
The patient undertaking thyroid surgery is given either general anesthesia or local anesthesia. The surgery starts with making an incision, in front of the neck. This cut is made at about 2 - 3cm above collarbone. Then the muscles are divided so that the thyroid can be cut out. This entire operation is to be carried out with utmost care and attention so that parathyroid glands and voice box are unharmed.
Complexities involved in thyroid surgery
- While undergoing a thyroid surgery, chances of experiencing chest infection, infection due to anesthetics, heart problems, blood clotting, cut infections still persist.
- If bleeding continues post the surgery, it may result in swollen throat. Normal breathing may also be hampered. If during the operation, the voice box is damaged, it may result in hoarseness of the voice.
- Damage to the parathyroid glands may cause decrement in level of calcium in blood.
- If the scar tissue grows abnormally, it may result in surgical scar.
Remedies for the above complications
- Effects due to the damage to the voice box can be diminished by utilizing speech therapy. An additional surgery of the vocal cords can also be an option.
- One can overcome the drop in the level of calcium by taking calcium and vitamin D tablets.
- Surgical scars can be treated with the aid of steroid injections or silicone gel tape.
Since there are complications involved with the endocrine surgery, it is advised to consult the expert in the field.