Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Hitendra SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old. I am suffering from hair fall. I took homeopathic medicines and used hair for sure tonic. I got control over it. But now I have stopped it and it seems the problem has started. What should I do? Can my hair grow back?
I am 25 years old female, I have completed my tb treatment last month, when it is safe to get pregnant, after how many months?
I'm 20 years old boy and I've no moustache and beards in my face so that all friends are insulting me please give me any solution.
My friend is a suffering from a disease called pcod. What are the ways and cure to get rid of it. Please explain in detail. thank you.
Hello doctor. I brush my teeth clearly ,it is clear but they looks little bit yellowish. Suggest me some tips ,paste, medicines etc.
My skin is tanned and slightly forming black ness in my face my body is fair and coming to face and neck its black I am suffering from uneven skin tone so please suggest me solution for this.
I want to increase my health. My health remains the same from the past 1.5 years.I am very lean. I used to eat fatty foods like ghee, milk etc .even after had 6-7 bananas in a day too taken for 20 days .the result remains the same. please help me to improve my health. And having supplements like whey protein helpful in mass gaining.
I have acne problems on my face and upper back. Whiteheads and normal pimples are there. So could you please tell the solution?
I have every possible prblm in my teeth n hair, starting frm gum bleeding, yellowish teeth, sensitivity n in hair falling, white hair, rough ,thin, what should I do?
Had undergone apicoectomy on 2 front tooth but still one of the tooth is getting infected and now my dentist told me that he has to remove the tooth and use a bridge to replace the removed tooth. I am scared to get my missing tooth replaced by bridge. Is that a good choice. Why can not I go through implantation ?which is better choice. Also my dentist told me that implantation doesn't work in my case as my bone is infected and could not support ?can anyone help?
I am 27 years old girl and my weight is 82 kgs how can I loose weight at the earliest. Please advise me.
I'm 27 year old. I have high triglycerides value and uric acid value, what should I do to control it? Suggest the foods which helps to lower the values kindly.
I have dark circle around my eyes. I apply vitamin E bt still it never reduce. Wht shld I do fr tht?
28 years old, I have frequent delay in periods issue from many years now. And this happens every month. I assume my body started sending message in excess of weight. Please suggest?
Mera weight 88 kg hai. Me dikhne me mota nahi hu lekin vajan jyada hai. To me kya diet lun or kya nahi lun. Mujhe kya kya cheezein khani chahiye or kya kya cheezein nahi khani chahiye. please anyone can help me through out this problem please. Thank you.
I am 21 years old male and have backache for last few weeks. I have used pain relief spray for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now, please reply me for my pain relief. I hope you sent me your best treatment. What have used to my normal working condition. How much pay for the medicine and medicine what is going well for me please reply to this message to my email address and phone number is for available.
As the saying goes, it is all in the mind. This is very true especially when it comes to physical intimacy, where though the body plays a major role, the mind is what drives it completely. In surveys, it has been found that people enjoy sex the most when they are in a happy mood. It is very common to find people not even think about sex when they are upset and depressed.
In both male and female sexual dysfunctions, stress is the most common cause. Stress, for whatever reasons, affects sexual life and relationships in the long run. There are some strong connections between how stress affects sexual performance. Read on to know how the human body reacts to stress, which also explains the strong connection between sex and stress.
- Body image: When a person is stressed, there are effects like overeating, which lead to poor body image. These reduce the tendency to have sex, as the person’s self-image does not remain very positive.
- Hormone changes: Stress also affects the pituitary gland, which is the master gland controlling all other hormones. The thyroid, adrenals, and other male/female hormone producing organs are affected, thereby, affecting the entire cycle of menstruation, ovulation, and fertility.
- Stress hormone: The hormone cortisol (known as the stress hormone) is produced by the body when a person is in stress. When these are constantly produced as in the case with people who are constantly stressed, the production of sex hormones is reduced, thereby reducing libido.
- Blood circulation: Stress causes vasoconstriction or narrowing of blood vessels, which reduces blood flow to the target organs. Reduced blood flow to the sexual organs translates to lesser amount of sex.
- Lifestyle changes: Some of the ways a person tries to manage stress is through excessive smoking, eating, drinking, and drug abuse. All these spell doom for a sex life, and may even cause irreparable damage to relationships. Smoking has been shown to be a major cause of impotence. Drinking leads to dehydration, which affects lubrication and therefore leads to painful sex, which may not be continued. Binge eating not only tires a person, but also leads to obesity, which again is not inviting for sex.
- Unhealthy relationships: When the person around is not nice to be with, it becomes a deterrent. Imagine someone who is stressed constantly, throws tantrums, has temper outbursts, and is generally cribbing and unpleasant. There is no doubt that the partner is not going to be happy with someone like that.
So, while sex is mostly thought of as an act of pleasure, it may not be the case always. There is a vicious cycle between stress and sex, which definitely can be managed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.