Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hitendra SetiyaYour feedback matters!
After my exposure with a csw I developed swollen lymph node post 68_70 days of my exposure and 105 days post sore throat n fever for one day and now 115 days post exposure some red dots like pimples on my shoulders. 1- My test 80 days post exposure CMIA test for hiv non reactive. 2-Sex workers CMIA hiv test at 42,47,100,120 days post EXPOSURE CMIA combo test non reactive. * further test is required for me or not. do I have hiv or not.
Men and women alike dread the thought of hairfall. For most of us, this is an age related problem, but for others it could also be a sign of an unhealthy lifestyle. Thankfully, there are many home remedies that are effective ways to treat hair fall.
- Onion juice: The sulphur present in onion can help reduce hairfall and speed up the hair growth process by increasing the production of collagen in the body. Chop or grate an onion and squeeze out the juice. Apply this to your scalp and leave for 15 minutes before rinsing off with a mild shampoo. Ideally, this should be repeated twice a week.
- Garlic: Garlic is also a rich source of sulphur, but it cannot be used in its pure form. Boil a little coconut oil with a few crushed cloves of garlic. Massage the cooled mixture into your scalp and leave for about half an hour before washing it off. You could combine this with onion juice as well.
- Coconut: Coconut oil is very good for the hair as it can promote hair growth as well as reduce breakage and prevent hair fall. If you are using bottled coconut oil, warm it before massaging into the scalp. Alternatively, grate a coconut and mix with a little water before squeezing out the milk from it. Apply this on the scalp and leave overnight.
- Amla: Amla or the Indian gooseberry is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants. This helps keep the scalp healthy and promotes hair growth. To benefit from it, apply a mixture of lemon juice and amla juice or amla powder on the scalp. Once dry, rinse the mixture off with luke warm water. If used in the initial stages of hair fall, amla can help reverse the process.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek contains hormone antecedents that help stimulate hair growth and help strengthen hair follicles. Soak a cup of dried fenugreek seeds in water overnight and grind into a paste. Apply this paste to your scalp and leave for about half an hour before rinsing off. Using this hair mask every morning for a month should have noticeable results.
- Aloe Vera: The enzymes in aloe vera promote healthy hair and help stabilise the scalp’s pH levels thereby promoting hair growth. It can also help reduce itchiness and dandruff. To benefit from it, you could consume a tablespoon of aloe vera juice or apply aloe vera juice directly onto the scalp as a hair mask. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I have myopic eyes since 2009. The minus power increases every year. How will I cure my eyes better so that I could stop the progression of myopia? Also tell me about foods, vitamin and medicine to get my eye sight better.
Nerves are seen on my penis even if it is not erect then also nerves are seen is there any problem please let me know. Help me please if problem! then what should I do?
I have small white patches on my neck and a bit on chest .that looks like a mosquito bite though bigger .what could that be and how can that be cured?
Respected sir I am 19year old boy, my height is 5.4 and my weight is 70kg according to BMI I used to come in overweight please guide me in right way, and I am a very lazy person so suggest me only home remedies so that I can loose my weight without doing so much exercise.
Hi sir. I have so much dandruff. I have tried all types of shampoos. No effects yet. So can you help me?
My skin is dry and slightly oily. Can you suggest any face cream for daily use Which doesn't affect my skin.
Sex problem. When I am doing heavy work out. After few hours my body want to do sex with someone. But I don't want any physical relationship. Result masturbations happened. After that I feel weakness.
My uric acid level was 8.7. After starting medicine it came down to 5.6. I was admitted in hospital fr 7 days but they treated me fr some cellulites. I was given antibiotics for 7 days. Doctors said it is not gout, may be some kind of infection. But at last mri was done n doctors said it is gout. So they gave me medicine for gout n discharged me. Swelling is still there and it is paining a lot. I cant put my foot down on flour. I cant walk. Please help me n guide me.
I am not Diabetic and no one from my family are/were Diabetic. Will you please advise me the various symptoms for Diabetic? In the event of any of these symptoms I can initiate necessary Blood Sugar test and go for early treatment in case the tests confirm that I am diabetic.
Hai doctor, my baby girl is 5 months old. She is very healthy but she has some cold in this winter. She sounds like that she has more cold in her chest area. She has trouble in breathing especially at early morning and she normally breath after 11am. So can you please help me what can I do?
I am a male 26 yr old married having a kid. While I intercourse with my wife, I ejaculate prematurely. Any herbal medicines for its treatment.
Exanthematous illness is a typical event in youth. Despite the fact that it will probably happen in the youthful age, it can still happen even in adulthood. These exanthematous issues like chicken pox creates a rash that tingles and are regularly joined by fever. Chickenpox is additionally one such malady.
What is Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is a viral disease that causes rash throughout the body. Chickenpox is extremely infectious. This implies it spreads quick starting with one individual then onto the next. It is likewise called Varicella since it is brought about by the Varicella Zoster Virus. As a reaction to this virus, the body's barrier system produces antibodies against the virus. These antibodies stay in the human body and give long lasting insurance against the virus. Hence one is probably not going to have it again in one's lifetime however this is not outlandish.
Typically chickenpox happens in adolescence and is less inclined to happen in adults however it is more extreme in adults than in children. A large portion of the instances of chickenpox happen in children beneath the age of 10. In children, the ailment is typically gentle. In case the invulnerability of the youngster is low, the side effects can be extreme.
Indications of Chickenpox:
The early indication of chickenpox is same as some other viral illness. There is watery release from the nose. Disquietude or a sentiment uneasiness is there. Bodyaches are available. Queasiness and cerebral pain may likewise be available. Fever happens and for the most part begins a day or so before the trademark skin side effects show up.
Homeopathic treatment of chickenpox and preventive homeopathic medicines:
There are numerous homeopathic remedies which can help in the treatment of chickenpox. As specified before, this is a viral contamination and allopathic medicines are not really ready to treat this. Homeopathic medicines are extremely viable in the treatment of chickenpox simply like they are successful in the treatment of other viral infections. Another little known actuality is that homeopathic medicines are additionally great prophylactics. This implies they can keep you from contracting chickenpox.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.
I am 34 years I loses my hair and now I am bald, I want to know what is Ayurveda or any Remedy to get full hair again.
A variety of trends have increased the use of MRI in evaluating the spine - more sports activity, increase in obesity rates, and we've remained much more active into our later years than previous generations.
If you've injured your back or have chronic back pain, your doctor will probably first order an x-ray. After an x-ray, an MRI may be needed to evaluate the internal structures of the lumbar spine.
An MRI of the lumbar spine will evaluate:
A lumbar spine MRI will include the lumbar vertebral bodies, lamina, facets, spinous process and parts of the lower thoracic spine and the upper sacral spine. The lumbar spine MRI can detect bone fractures, tumors, infection and evaluate post-surgical changes. An MRI can also determine the extent of degenerative changes (arthritis) and be used for pre-operative planning for spinal fusion.
Lumbar spine MRIs are very good at looking at the discs between your vertebral bodies. A lumbar spine MRI can detect disc flattening, bulges, herniations, and infection (aka discitis).
Spinal Canal and Neural Foramina
Spinal nerves travel down through the spinal canal and leave at each level of the lumbar spine. The nerves leave the canal through holes called the neural foramina. The canal and these exit points can be blocked and cause pain or leg and foot weakness.
Conus and Nerve Roots
The conus is the end of the spinal cord - it looks like a cone with many nerve roots extending from it. A lumbar spine MRI is very good at detecting tumors, inflammation or impingement on these structures.
This refers to the muscles and tissues around your lumbar spine. The lumbar spine MRI can detect infections, fluid collections and tumors of these structures.
Your Lumbar Spine MRI Scan
A lumbar spine MRI generally takes about 20-30 minutes or so to complete. If you are going for one, wear loose comfortable clothing and remember to remove all metal (jewelry, phones, rings, etc) before going into the MRI scan room. If you've had surgery or have a history of cancer, you'll probably have the test done with MRI contrast.