Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am having too much pain in temporal, occipital and parietal side in head not in whole head only in this side please suggest me why it is happen and what should I do?
My wife age 41. After FNAC test of Thyroid test result APYTIA OF undermined significance BETHESDA category III. What to do now.
Today I have smoke cigarettes more then 100pcs, I have pain in chest and adam's apple So please help me what can I do.
Dear sir I work in a cement go down and I have to pick cement bags of heavy weight due to which I have severe pain in my back what Medicare should I take.
I am getting fever and cough from last 4 days, I also go to hospital they advice to rest, please tell me any effective medicine.
My mother is almost 60. She is suffering from cold n cough frequently. She is facing difficulty in going to any place. Whenever we visit a doctor,they give us antibiotics n some medicines with cough syrup. But I want to know what is the root cause of her frequent cold? More over what kind of restrictions she must observe to get rid of it?
Sir. I have hair fall disease. What is the reason of hair fall and what precaution should be taken to reduce hair fall.
During pregnancy my weight was 83 after the delivery my weight is 73 I want to loose it how can I loose my weight as I am feeding my baby.
I am a 25 year old female. Resending baby is born with 8 months. But i am not having period for menses time. What should I do?
I have been married for four months. But till now I have not reached orgasm. Even in the movement I did not get any pleasure. Is there any problem with me and also try to conceive no go result. Is there any relationship between baby forming and orgasm.
Sir from last 4 years I have lost my head hairs there are few left I am afraid that I will become bald in next few years pls help?
Sir I am 24 years old when I was in senior inter I found that I have a pcod problem. On that time I have irregular periods I took treatment. Doctor said me after 6 months stop medicine it is enough for you. Last three years I am getting regular periods is it pcod problem cured. Pcod problem can clove permanently. Is there any further problems in future. Please give me some home remedies for weight loss and pcod problem. Thank you sir.
Hi, I'm 27 years old girl. In my vagina there is lot of itching and when urine come its paining. What can I do?
If baby is having lots of diper rashes, and using rashes cream also but its not decresing and crying a lot for that while passing stool and urine Please suggest immediate relief for that ?
A healthy skin can slow down the aging process and prevent skin problems. Diet and exercise are key factors that keep the skin healthy. A healthy skin also has aesthetic benefits apart from being disease resistant.
6 ways to keep your skin healthy are:
- Regular exercise and Hydration: Regular cardio exercises, such as jogging and swimming pumps the blood that carry nutrients and oxygen to the skin. Exercise causes loss of water in the body, which needs to be replenished. Water keeps the skin healthy and prevents skin problems such as acne and dry skin.
- Sun protection: Constant exposure to sun rays can cause a host of skin problems, such as skin cancer, wrinkles and age spots. The main culprits are the ultraviolet rays of the sun, which can cause damage to the skin when it is exposed. Using sunscreen and protective clothing can help protect the skin against UV rays.
- Intake of antioxidants: Exposure to sun, pollution and other environmental factors give rise to free radicals in the skin. These free radicals damage cells in the skin by oxidation. Foods rich in antioxidants are fruits and vegetables can limit the damage caused by free radicals.
- Stress management: Stress can trigger the skin sensitivity, which causes it to be acne prone. Thus, managing stress is beneficial for maintaining a healthy skin.
- Smoking: Smoking narrows the blood vessels in the skin that deliver oxygen and nutrients. Hence, it should be avoided to stay clear of these problems.
- Collagen supplements: These collagen supplements, especially in peptide form, considerable reduces wrinkles and will keep your skin firm and resilient.
Related Tip: "Does Drinking Water Help in Improving Skin Health?"