Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Hitendra GautamYour feedback matters!
Went to Dr Pushpender. Personally Dr. Pushpender doesn't have any good experience. He is just sitting there because he gets salary i think. Took his medicine for 3 months for stomach problem. Made my case more worse. Always use to give me assurance that they will send me to Dr Pratap but later i come to know that Dr Pratap dont meet anybody at all. Even you are ready to pay 10 times. They will not refuse ur meeting with Dr Pratap but also not give u chance to meet him. Dont go them at all.
I have anxiety issues and I am not able to get proper sleep , I always have a fear don't know about what but it is there so what should I do?
I want to reduce my weight as I am having overweight as per my age. Please give me some tips that which things I should eat to reduce my belly and chest fat rather then exercise.
I am 21 years old I am too short n rly wanna increase the height pls help me any effective medicine name without side effect pls help me.
I have a lot of pimples on my body and I want to remove it please tell me some precautions so that problem will be solved.
I am loosing my hair for 3 weeks. I approached to many doctors and I used many oils to stool hair loss but I can't. What should I do to stop my hair fall?
My mother is suffering from osteoporosis, what are the best possible ways to avoid bone erosion. All the tests she has undergone are negative, HB is fine.
Irregular periods, with 4 to 5 months gap, less blood flow, anaemic, .pls tell me home remedies to improve blood.
He is using elosone ht on his face for whitening and he seems results too but as he stop using it again his his face become dark. Why it has happen.
I gets normally mouth ulcer in my mouth, and throat also due to which I am not able to eat a little spice food and it normally happens when I miss the lunch or Dinner. Thanks, kindly reply asap.
Hello. I am 20+ and my body has become week. I need calcium and protein supplement. Kindly suggest me the best names to get rid of the weakness.
I wish to grow taller so suggest me the best product of ashwagandha. Which is the best ashwagandha product?
Alopecia or hair loss is a very common problem for both men and women. Androgenetic alopecia refers to the male pattern or female pattern hair loss. In case of some people, Androgenetic alopecia may be a hereditary problem.
In case of androgenetic alopecia, hair starts falling usually from the crown region. Male pattern baldness is different from female pattern baldness. In case of female pattern baldness, hair falls from all over the scalp region and not just the region above the temples.
Many causes are responsible for Androgenetic alopecia. Genetic reasons, hormonal disorders, increased production of DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) and also aging can make conditions worse.
Androgenetic alopecia can be a very embarrassing problem. There are certain natural as well as medical ways to prevent androgenetic alopecia. Some of them are mentioned as follows:
- Drink green tea: Researches show that green tea has anti-androgenic properties, which can help you to prevent androgenetic alopecia.
- Massage oil on your scalp: Massaging your scalp with hair oils like coconut oil provides your hair with the required nourishment and hence, prevents hair fall.
- Try to reduce stress: Stress can increase the secretion of 'cortisol' hormones in your body, leading to a hormonal imbalance, which may result in hair fall. So, reducing stress may help you to prevent excessive hair loss.
- Consider hair transplantation procedure: If you are losing your hair at an alarming rate, then you may consider clinical treatment. The treatment of hair transplantation can help you to prevent further hair loss.
- Change your diet: Include foods such as eggs, fish and walnuts. These foods are replete with protein and Omega-3 fatty acids, which provide your hair the required nourishment and help you prevent Androgenetic Alopecia.
- PRP treatment. Platelet rich plasma therapy helps in improving the thickness of the hair by releasing the growth factors needed for the hair growth.
Since the primary causes responsible for androgenetic alopecia are hormonal imbalances and genetic reasons, you may consider seeking advice from a dermatologist in order to find the root cause of your problem and undergo the necessary treatments.