Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hitender Vasisth
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hitender VasisthYour feedback matters!
Sir can you tell me some natural methods to make my penis long enough to make a girl happy without using any medicine.
I am a hernia patient with 18mm I will not want to go for surgery if anything in homeopath please suggest.
I am 23 and my penis is comparatively small, it won't be more than 3-4 inches. I have started feeling conscious. Is there any way that I can increase the size of my penis. I have been suffering from phimosis and was operated for the same and now I am all good. I want to increase my penis size.
I am 48 years old. I would like to know if there is any oil or medicine to increase length and girth of penis. Early discharge is also a problem.
Aish is my daughter of age 11 years and she is suffering from chickenpox from last two days I am taking all preventive measures of hygiene. She is complaining of irritation in the pimps. Can I apply some kind of lotion or ointment for soothing her itchiness. Sometimes during changing clothes the pimps gets rubbed up and burst splashing out some kind of liquid. What should I do? The pimples are filled with some watery fluid.
My daughter has skin allergy, and she is suffering from long time about 3 months, if she eat any tart things then allergy will be more on skin, so is there any medicine about it?
Hello doc, a friend of mine has recently met with an accident and he broke his lower jaw and front teeth in the upper jaw were almost all broken. Of course he got discharged and was doing well now. As he wanted to set the problem with his front teeth and consulted a dentist here and they told that there could be a solution and they insisted on some special replacement of teeth which can be placed from deep inside from gyms and will last shiny all the time and they said after this it will all be normal. Is this possible. I mean I wanted to have more clarity about this treatment. Could anyone of you please suggest me the details and budget of this.
When I angry. My heart is beating speedily. And I take long long breathing. So please sir/mam help me.
Is doing potassium permanganate sits bath for Hemorrhoids, Can Increase Fungal infection of Perineum, Anus Nearby Skin, scrotum? Or I stop it.
In recent days nearly 6 months I got emotional or anxiety for very small things and at the time I am unable to breath and it was severe effect in the throat region for what it is happening?
My age is 19 ,weight is 49.2,height 175, blood gp is B+ I'm currently taking zenflox oz, rifagut ,neostep and folvite and I'm also suffering from sinusitis so I can't take milk and now eating these antibiotics my mouth is remain dry as like increases temp so I want to ask how to cope with the antibiotics effect .
I am tushar rangan 21 years old from patna. I am suffering, from night fall for two months. How can I stop thus. Give me good suggestion.
I have fever form last 3 days and last I was suffer from cold. And now I am suffering from headache.
Hypertension is a condition where the blood has to exert extra pressure to flow through the blood vessels. While there is a genetic component to it, the more strong contributing factors are modified lifestyle and dietary changes. There are also a lot of environmental changes that have contributed to this new epidemic. While earlier people in their 50s and 60s would be diagnosed with hypertension, now there are people in 30s and 40s taking hypertension pills. Excess fat accumulation is the major cause of hypertension in younger patients.
There begins the complexity of the issue. Hypertension which requires medications to control it, they lead to side effects and bring in a host of other diseases like diabetes, and obesity which in turn bring in a whole lot of complications. A more easy way to manage would be to prevent and of course, after onset, look at how naturally it can be managed.
Ayurveda has numerous substances that have been proven to have beneficial effects in controlling blood pressure over the past 1000s of years.
- Celery or ajwain helps blood vessels to dilate and reduces concentration of stress hormones in the blood.
- Ashwagandha has a wide range of actions and improves the body's ability to handle physical and mental stress. This in turn improves blood pressure, obesity, and depression.
- Citrus fruits contain Vitamin C which prevents fragility of the capillaries (thinner blood vessels).
- Cow's urine prevents hardening of blood vessels and is of curative value in those who have blood pressure due to hardening of blood vessels.
- Triphala which is a combination of amla, haritaki, and bibhitaki helps reduce inflammation that leads to blood pressure, thereby helping to control it.
- Jatamansi - By helping the free radical damage on the arteries, it protects the arteries and prevents cholesterol accumulation. It also is a very well-proven stress reliever and has additional benefits on hypertension.
- Arjuna - By helping the metabolism of the bad cholesterol in the liver, this protects the inner lining of the heart and thereby helps control hypertension.
- Calcium and potassium containing substances help remove sodium and thereby improve blood pressure.
- Natural herbs like Brahmi, Sarpagandha, Shankhpushpi, and Chandana are effective Ayurvedic cure and treatment for hypertension.
- Rasayana treatment from ayurveda is having excellent results, however everyone requires unique rasayan as per their body types.
- Watermelon helps in dilation of the blood vessels.
- Aloe gel, barberry, calamus, valerian, skullcap, gotu kola cayenne, myrrh, motherwort, hawthorn and jatamansi have all been shown to help manage hypertension over thousands of years.
- A glass of warm milk mixed with saraswat powder is also helpful for patients with high blood pressure.
These are natural remedies which were a part of diet since times immemorial. Including them in the diet, reducing processed foods, regular exercise, avoiding alcohol and smoking can be some natural ways to prevent and if required control hypertension. Stress is here to stay, but can definitely be managed with a little conscious effort.