Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Hirday KapoorYour feedback matters!
I'm newly married, last week was my date, so till now there is no results. Is there any chances to conceive, if yes I don't want children for 1 year. I had pap ya fruit also continuously for 3 days. Still is there any chance.. please suggest me.
During period I have heavy bleeding and a lot of body ach, stomach pains a lot. Usually pain lasts for 5 days. Is there any treatment for it?
Leukorrhea is a very common problem among women. It refers to a thin or thick, whitish or yellowish vaginal discharge that may occur in between menstruation cycles or during pregnancy and usually lasts from a few days to weeks.
In most cases, it is nothing to be alarmed about and is considered normal as long as it does not cause irritation, discomfort, odor and itching.
Leokorrhea, however, can also be caused by hormonal changes, particularly due to an increase in estrogen.
A vaginal infection or std, too, may cause leukorrhea, especially if the discharge is yellow or green and accompanied by foul odor.
Other factors that contribute to abnormal discharge are unhygienic conditions such as a tampon left too long in the vagina, and conditions like anemia and diabetes. At times, injury or trauma to the vagina can also trigger leukorrhea.
As already mentioned, leukorrhea in most cases is not a cause for concern. However, if you have a lot of discomfort, consult a doctor.
There are many over-the-counter as well as prescribed medicines to treat leukorrhea. You can also deal with this problem with the help of some simple home remedies.
If you are pregnant, consult your doctor before trying any home remedy for leukorrhea.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Hi, I got married 3.5 yrs before but still we do not have any kids. My wife's left tube is block. we are continuously in touch with gynecologist but nothing is happening. we tried IEU also. My sperm counts are 60%.
Does it pains while having vaginal sex if I have piles and will it affect my partner or will he also get piles if I have vaginal sex with him?
Im 21 years old and I have an hypothyroid problem from last 2 years and am taking iodine tablet every morning, recently I came to know that my tsh, t3 and t4 levels are normal in the report but still my hair loss, wait gaining and menstrual problems are not cured please give me a solution.
I had sex on 6th day of my period and the next night I take unwanted 72 after taking that pill on 3rd day I vomited and after that on 6th day I started bleeding from vagina and it lasted till four days and after that now suffering from white discharge daily and it's little dark in colour and in heavy amount today is 14th day from the date bleed after taking unwanted 72. Doctor please help me I am getting nervous. Am I pregnant or not. When my period will start.
Had an unprotected sex with my bf before my period on 11 sep 2016. But he ejaculated sperms outside the vagina during sex. And I am scared so I started eating papayas from the next day. And I got my period on 16th sep which was late by 2 days. Is there a chance of getting pregnant even.
An numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
Here are top 6 nutrients that are a must for women of all ages.
1) Vitamin B12 - Women suffer from extreme fatigue as soon as they reach late 20s or mid-30s and vitamin B12 has proven to be extremely efficient in not only curbing the feeling of fatigue, but also in promoting swiftness and alertness in the body.
2) Vitamin D3 - Lack of vitamin D3 is detrimental for breast and ovarian cancers which plague a large number of women. This vitamin also builds immunity against certain autoimmune diseases and provides adequate strength to muscles, bones and teeth.
3) Iron - Adequate levels of iron in the body ensures that you never run out of energy and are always active. In addition, iron plays an important role in maintaining efficient functioning of the brain.
4) Vitamin B6 - Vitamin B6 mainly promotes the maintenance of a healthy and regular sleep pattern and protects against sleep-related disorders such as insomnia. It also helps in the correct regulation of your appetite while maintaining hormonal balance, thus protecting you from mood disorders.
5) Folate - Women who are expecting or have recently given birth certainly benefit a great deal from adequate consumption of folate. These women are highly vulnerable to a number of spinal and brain defects which are effectively prevented by the nutrient. It also helps to make the body highly resistant to colon and breast cancers.
6) Calcium - Calcium is like a wonder drug for all women as it solves a majority of problems which hinder their daily life. It plays an important role in maintaining a stable blood pressure and is extremely efficient in controlling certain noxious symptoms of PMS. It is important also to maintain their bone density as they age.
If you have any questions on women health, please click on 'Consult.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Hi it's been 3 days up that my periods are delayed is there anything to worry about and what could be the reason for this delay. Though my legs and back pains just the same as the symptoms before periods come kindly please help.
I am 19yrs. But my periods are not continuing since 5 months. I tried many things but did not work. I didn't had sex so I am confident of not being pregnant. I am worried if this will lead to something worse please help with some good remedies and suggestions. I can not inform my parents because they are quite hypocrites. Hope you understand the problem and help me. v
I inserted the Candid Cl Vaginal suppositories tablet at night as per doctor instruction last 6 days continuously, but am get again discharge now, what to do?
Milk is an essential part of the diet for many people across the world. Most humans are able to digest milk now and it has many benefits to offer. One of the easiest milks to digest is certainly cow milk. Let's take a good look at all those amazing benefits that a glass of milk can offer you:
Reasons for drinking cow milk:
- Improves heart health Cow's milk consumed in moderate amounts regularly has shown to reduce the risk of heart disease. Milk contains potassium, which is effective in vasodilation, and thus helps in reducing blood pressure. This in turn, puts less pressure on the heart and lowers the chances of cardiovascular diseases.
- Bone health: This is probably one of the most touted advantages of drinking milk. Milk contains copious amounts of calcium and thus its consumption is said to be good for bones. Milk also has vitamin D, vitamin C, potassium and other nutrients that increase bone strength. Drinking milk has also been linked to lowered chances of osteoporosis.
- Improves skin health: Milk and milk products have been used for a very long time in skin care products. However, drinking milk in controlled amounts will also result in better skin as it is known to be rich in nutrients, such as vitamin A, among others.
- Helps in muscle development: Muscle development is very important, especially in children and for that to happen, a lot of protein is required. Milk is a great source of protein, and thus drinking it on a regular basis will help you develop muscles. Even adults who want to build more muscle mass should consume milk.
- Protects teeth: This is especially true in the case of adolescents or children, as milk can be a counter against acidic substances and thus can actually protect tooth enamel. It also good for teeth as it contains calcium and helps strengthen gums as well.
- A balanced supplement for many nutrients: Milk contains a host of nutrients, which may not be provided by many of the foods you consume on a daily basis. Milk has many vitamins for better eyesight, carbohydrates for energy, protein to build muscle and is often fortified with other minerals and vitamins essential for the body.