Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Himendar SinghYour feedback matters!
Sir I am a 19 year boy I have dark patches on my back and on the back side of hands. My skin looks inferior all around. In winter the skin looks more dry and rough. What shall I do?
Which brand of glutathione is best? I have darker face and some area of body is very fair. Should I use Glutathione?
Hello Doctor. I am 23 year old suffering from ache for past 3 yrs. I had consulted a dermatologist last year and got chemical peels done but the results were very poor waste of money I can say :(Please suggest me something effective.
I m 21 boy I m having white patches on my lips nd on shoulder slightly patches are there no leukoderma nd all it has recently grown on my left side on lips nd on right side suggest me best remedies thnk you my no is 9762175854.
I sleep from 2 am to 8 pm. This has been happening from last two years. I am also suffering from dark circles from two years. And I did note that I dont know u may find it weird but my face muscle or size has been decreased. I am very serious about these dr. Help me with these issues. Even tough I am smart, descent and hard working person.
My facial skin is dark and dry. It does not glow at all. It seems water level is 0% on my face. And I am dark in colour too.
How wow fairness cream work on skin. Is wow fairness cream is suitable for skin with any harm or side effects.
I am fair tall and handsome but nowadays my eyes became too sunken with dark circles around. Please help me to get rid of this.
I m 21 years old girl. I have an dark circle under eyes. N my skin is too much loose. What I do for this in home. please tell m.
I am 62 years old, 2 & 1/2 yrs ago I had been suffering from prostate problem in which cathedral was used for 10-12 days, due to this process I cought uti and thereafter all bones related problem aroused (knee joint pain & lowe back pain) etc. Although no treatment for ortho problems could have been done, after a gap of around 2 & 1/2 yrs. I started to get medicine for knee joint pain but still urine flow obstruction starts & I have to stop the medicine for ortho & get the medicins for urine like prostina & flow dart+. What should I do, could not understand, may please advise.
People who have been using different kinds of skin care products have got a lot of misconceptions. Those misconceptions need to be removed otherwise you will never be able to choose the right skin care cosmetics for yourself.
6 top misconceptions about skin-care products
- Costly products are the best: There are many fellows who think that if the skin care products are costly, then they must be equipped with greater effectiveness. In fact, this is one of the leading reasons that most people are currently choosing only costly products without knowing that it can be one of the business strategies of the popular brands.
- Latest products are effective: Currently invented products are always good and this is quite an age-old conception, but this is not true at all. But nobody tries to understand the reality and rather goes by the trend in order to prove the myth to be true. As per the researchers, it has been found that there are many traditional products that are pretty good than the modern ones. But the young generation is not ready to accept this fact, and this is the reason they are suffering like anything.
- Younger look can be assured by creams: Only application of a fairness cream can give a fair complexion is a very wrong conception. Ageing effects can be definitely reduced to a great extent, but cannot be eliminated at all and this is a hardcore fact, whether you accept it or not. On the other hand, you have to choose only selective creams having vitamin-c serums, hydroxyl acids and others.
- Cosmetic companies make intricate researches: Though all reputed cosmetic companies say that they conduct researches intricately for making the creams more improved, but have you ever tried to know the reality? Nice packaging and great fragrance do not mean that the products are the outcome of deep researches.
- Organic creams are safe: Creams having natural ingredients are definitely safe, but how will you come to know that the mentioned ingredients have been added or not? If natural ingredients are good for skin, then you can try the homemade recipes. Hence, why purchase readymade creams having the same ingredients? The answers are still quite controversial and thus, people are pretty confused in taking their decisions.
- Cream is the easiest option: Even if creams are having all the necessary ingredients needed for skin health, still they neither compete nor can take the place of healthy foods in reality.
Hi I am having white nerve bulge around anus when I touch that it feels like a nerve is there. It started 2 weeks back I generally have to make my anal area and lower back clean (removing hairs) due to prev pilonidal operation in 2009. This time I didn't had removed so it was quite priky when I woke up in the morning found the white buldge.
Acne is a teenager's biggest worry. However, it can occur at any age. Acne or acne vulgaris occurs when oil, dead skin or bacteria block the pores on your skin. Though it is not dangerous, acne can be embarrassing and can leave scars on your skin. Severe acne can also be quite painful. Pimples in the form of blackheads and whiteheads are the main symptoms of acne. These can usually be seen on the face, back, chest, shoulders and neck of acne patients. Apart from these, painful lumps under the surface of the skin and red raised bumps can also be found on the skin of acne patients.
Acne can be triggered by a number of factors. Here are some of the common triggers for acne:
- Stress: The severity of acne can be correlated to the levels of stress a person is facing. While scientists are yet to figure the exact relationship between stress and acne; it is known that the cells that produce sebum or oil also act as stress receptors. Studies suggest that when a person is under stress, these cells produce excessive sebum that clogs pores on the skin leading to pimples.
- Hormones: Hormones play an important role in skin health especially when it comes to women. Androgens or the male hormones present in both men and women, trigger acne by over stimulating the oil glands. Women may also see an increase in pimples during menstruation. This is due to the fluctuating levels of progesterone that stimulate the production of sebum.
- Genetics: If one or both parents have acne, their children have high chances of suffering from it as well. Genes influence the sensitivity of your skin towards hormones such as androgens and progesterone that trigger acne. They also influence the production of anti inflammatory chemicals in the skin and skin's response to bacteria.
- Medication: Acne is one of the side effects to a few types of medication such as corticosteroids and anticonvulsants. However, this is not seen very often. On the other hand, drugs that contain hormones such as androgenic steroids almost always cause an acne breakout.
Treatment for acne depends on the severity of the condition and its persistence. Mild cases can be easily treated with over the counter medication, but if your acne is severe and not affected by these medications, it best to consult a dermatologist.
Related Tip: "5 Myths and Facts About Acne?"