Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Himendar SinghYour feedback matters!
Coming to many Pimples in face and oil. Used lots of creams. Face washes Bt no changes. What can I do for better Skin.
3 days ago hot oil splashed on my face for like 1 second and I wiped it off immediately. Then I put my face in a cold water. I got no blisters. Just brown and red. Today is the 3rd day of the burn and it started to get itchy. I am told that there will leave no scars but the dark spots and area might occur. I am wondering if this dark marks will disappear somehow? If it will disappear, how long will it take to go? Thank you.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH is a condition where the prostate gland gets enlarged. This is mostly common in men who are ageing. When the prostate gland gets enlarged, the flow of urine through the urethra gets blocked, and hence, several problems related to urination may occur. BPH occurs as a result of hormonal imbalance. If untreated, BPH can lead to severe bladder and urinary health conditions.
There are several symptoms and signs of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Here are 7 common symptoms:
- A frequent need for urination: Men affected by BPH feel an increased need to urinate frequently. This gets enhanced during the night and is called nocturia. The patient may even need to urinate more than eight times a day. Due to the enlarged prostate gland, more pressure is put on the urethra, which leads to uncontrollable urination.
- Urinating difficulties: The act of urination becomes difficult. Because of enhanced pressure on the urethra, the flow of urine to the penis from the bladder gets blocked. This makes a urine stream hard to start. The urine stream gets weak and interrupted, and more difficulty may be experienced during the end of urination.
- Pain during urination and ejaculation: Due to pressure on the urinary tract and reproductive system, pain can accompany urination and ejaculation. Some patients tend to push urine out, which results in pain. The pain may also occur because of infection during BPH.
- Blood in urine and an unusual color/smell: Urine may take a dark color and have an unusual smell due to urinary retention. Unpleasant urine smell signifies urinary tract infections. Blood in the urine may also result because of dilated veins present on the surface of the enlarged prostate.
- Urinary retention: When a patient is unable to pass any urine, it is called urinary retention. Such a condition requires immediate treatment, and you need to consult a doctor immediately.
- Urinary tract infections: Bacteria may start growing in the bladder when the bladder is not fully emptied of urine. This bacterial infection causes darkening of the urine, and emission of a foul odor.
- Bladder stones: Bladder stones may develop because of the inability of the bladder to empty itself completely. This is a major symptom of BPH. Hard lumps of minerals or bladder stones are formed when the urine present in the bladder gets highly concentrated, which causes the crystallization of minerals. Bladder stones may cause infections, result in blood in urine, cause bladder irritation and may also block urine flow.
So you see that benign prostatic hyperplasia involves the enlargement of the prostate gland, and results in several problems related to urination and different symptoms. Hence, immediate treatment is advisable.
I have dark spot on my nose in both side. How can I remove this I also want to know the cause of appearance.
Dark circle under eyes. Irregular Menses. Mother too had heavy dark circles. What is the best possible reasonable treatment to get rid of these? Please help! Thanks in advance!
Sir Suggest me a best face scrub with no side effects? Nd also suggest a natural product for dark circle?
I have been bitted by a n insect and the scar is growing day by day. My skin is swelling and I am not able to control the pain.
Plz doctors help me I don't have money so only asking for free question help me. Itching scalp I have I always use to scratch my head some thing white gun is coming I shaved my head and I say their are 4 patches in white colour I scratched the white this went of and that are become light red the after 2 days I again appears the same white patch why it is happening somewhat is that and what should I do please plz please plz please plz help me help me gods help me my head us so itching.
I want to gain my body weight so what can I do for that and I want a fair body with my current age so please help me, also I want to stop smoking can you please help me for that?
Hi I'm a male my face becomes dark and very oily in sun times wat should I do or use to remove oil from my face skin and my hands and legs also becomes dark in the sun wat to do help me out with this.
I'm working in security department in need to shave regularly. Because of this my skin is getting rough? Need help.
Hello, My father is 55 years old. He has ulcers on his tongue from a long time they come and after some times they are again there on his tongue and they are dark red in color. He is a smoker too and smokes a lot. What can be the reason for the ulcers and what can be done to overcome them?
Prostatitis is the inflammation of prostate glands that sits at the base of bladder surrounded by urethra. This gland helps in emptying the bladder using penis that is located in front of the rectum. Individuals suffering from prostatitis may have pain while urination, frequent urination at night, pain at the reproductive organ, fever and chills that may get severe if not properly treated.
The major reasons for this infection are bacteria, stress, immune disorder, trauma and other environmental activities. This disease occurs in four types namely – acute bacterial prostratitis, chronic bacterial activities, chronic pelvic pain syndrome and asymptomatic inflammatory prostratitis. There are various natural medications available for curing the inflammation of the gland successfully.
11 Tips To Cure Prostatitis Naturally
Pumpkin seeds are the best natural cure for prostatitis that is widely used at homes. It has to be consumed along with milk or honey that works in improving the potency of men thereby overcoming inflammation
A powerful antibiotic, Goldenseal is used in treating prostatitis for providing relief effectively. It kills the bacteria responsible for the problem that results in pacifying and healing of the urinary tract. This action also shrinks a swollen prostate, which causes pain during semen ejaculation.
Tomato is a natural cure for prostatitis that helps in strengthening of prostate glands. It contains lycopene, a substance that improves the health of gland and acts against aging efficiently.
Considered as the magical herb, Palmeto provides relief from painful urination caused by the inflammation of prostate glands. On using the palmeto dosage, it clears the urinal tract, initiating the urine stream, heals pain in pelvic and testicular regions, decreases swelling and destroys the bacteria that caused the infection. Its predominant action makes it as the regularly used remedy for prostatitis.
Consuming a large quantity of water daily reduces the complications caused in prostate glands. It is advised to take 8-10 glasses of water that increases the urination process thereby clearing the inflamed prostate and improving its health
One of oldest natural cure for prostatitis is Sesame. Sesame seeds are soaked overnight in order to soften it. In the morning, people have to consume it by chewing the seeds that cures the inflammation of the gland effectively.
Vegetable juices of carrot, spinach and beetroot play an effective role in overcoming prostatitis. Consuming carrot and spinach juice mixture helps in regulating the circulation that reduces swelling in tissues.
Another mix, spinach and beetroot juice of 100 ml has to be mixed with 300 ml that helps in minimizing the effects of prostate gland inflammation
Horsetail, which is also known as bottle brush is used in treating prostatitis related urinary issues. This natural cure for prostatitis is used as short-term treatment because its continuous exposure will cause thiamine and potassium deficiency
Red Grape & Red Berry
Both the fruit contains lycopene, which is important in the proper maintenance of prostate glands. It has to be consumed at an appropriate quantity that eases the irritation on prostate instantly.
Watermelon is the natural cure for prostatitis that contains unsaturated fatty acids in it. This helps in balancing the pH level in the urinary bladder and tract that is needed for strengthening prostate.
The extract of turmeric, curcumin has a powerful anti-toxin that helps in lessening the prostate inflammation. It has to be boiled in water and the filled out decoction has to be consumed twice a day helping the prostatitis sufferer big time.