Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Himanshu TiwariYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from lateral knee pain in left leg from 1 month. No muscle pull, no injury, my hb is 16.3 and no diabetes and no sugar. I am perfectly ok. Please tell me cure and cause.
I am 25 year old I am having insomnia problem. I am not able to remember well. I want to boost up my memory. Sometimes I am bewildered too. I am often having leg pain, Tried all most to every doctor. And its like jitna muh utni baat. please help me. Thank youRegardsAnonymous.
I am having pain in my legs since 30 days provide me a solution or otherwise I will cut my legs should i?
I am suffering from pain since 5 days, I have pain in waist. Day by day it is increasing, I consult with neurologist ,he said that I have much white blood cells than normal range. What should I do?
I have a shoulder injury due to heavy weight lifting.The pain is mostly during the time of lift and stretch of shoulder muscles.Did physiotherapy for days but no improvement.Why? please suggest.
Hi, I met with an accident in 2007. My left knee ACL got complete teared. Is it necessary to reconstruct ACL for future, If yes can you please tell me the procedure, cost of the reconstruction surgery and recovery time.
I am 27 years old I have back pain and also headache from last 80 days and when I see up in the sky my eyes starts to cry my head starts to pain what should I do now?
I am 20 year old male, Like a month back I was talking a walk down the street and I slipped, got would or on my left leg knee and went to the doctor the other day.
I want to is there any greece (fluid) present in the knees . Or it will be damaged or decrease due to bad habits.
I am 24 years old male. When I play the cricket I have to face some problems, my left leg bone femer very painful to one hour, what is the problem? what should I do?
Hi, I am suffering from ache in my thigh from last 3months. I will got the medicine which is prescribed by a doctor but after 2 weeks the same problem so can you help me with that.
My age is 53 last year march I slept so my one leg stretch my menopause also start mir report lumber disec has pressure and advised stomach belt is good but these all regular i am taking painkiller but not get relief.
I have lower back pain radiating toward right leg on sitting. I feel pain in right buttocks. MRI LUMBOSACRAL is normal. Vitamin D deficient. Please guide me.
Back pain refers to a severe pain in the back due to a strain in the muscle and the associated ligaments of the spine. Back pain is a fairly common condition and almost everyone has experienced it at least once in their lifetime. The pain can be either acute (pain in sudden bursts) or chronic (lasting for more than a month). Back pain generally tends to subside if one takes appropriate measures.
You might experience the following symptoms along with back pain:
- Severe pain around the muscles which might stretch down to your feet
- Back pain will significantly limit the flexibility of your back
- If there are recurrent instances of high fever and severe gall bladder disorders along with the pain, a consultation with your doctor is highly recommended.
Back pain might occur due to the following reasons:
- Back pain might occur as a result of osteoarthritis (a disorder that is characterized by the breaking and wearing down of the flexible tissues at the end of the bones) and osteoporosis (a disorder marked by bones that are weak and brittle).
- It might occur as a result of a fatal accident or an injury.
- If you are a chain smoker and have a history of excessive alcohol or drug abuse, you are more likely to experience back pain.
- Back pain might also occur as a result of ageing, excessive weight gain, lack of regular exercising, cancer and instances of severe depression.
Ayurveda can be very useful for eradicating back pain. According to Ayurveda, back pain is caused due to the heightening of the ‘vata’ owing to an unhealthy diet, anxiety, and suppression of muscles, collectively called ‘dosha’.
The Ayurvedic remedies for back pain are as follows:
- A regular intake of 30 ml of Aloe Vera juice in the morning might heal symptoms of back pain
- A regular intake of a mixture of 5g Triphala churnam mixed with water before retiring for the night might help to ease the general discomfort associated with back pain.
- Consume a medicinal preparation of 100ml of Black Gram (Urad Dal) daily for a week in order to get rid of the pain.
- You can also perform Paschimottanasana (an exercise where you have to touch the toes and repeat the same for a few times) and Vayu Mudra (an exercise where you have to move the index finger on the thumb base and the thumb finger in closed proximity to the index finger while the other fingers remain in a perpendicular position) to get rid of the back pain.
- Cut down on your consumption of pungent spices. This is because these pungent spices tend to have a drying effect on the body, that in turn, might lead to severe back pain, especially in the lower back along with constipation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.