Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Himanshu SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hellow Sir i am 25yrs old and my weight was 72 but with in a short span of 2 months i gained 8 kgs so, i am bothered and pls help me in reducing weight!!
Mera pet onetime saaf nahi hota, din may 4-5 bar jana padta hai, aur frequent urination bhi hota hai, also I have ulcer swelling problem, but not bleeding. Please suggest me some medicine which will cure my problems.
Im 19 yrs old n Im getting lots of pimples dy by dy wht to do im just fed of it so please suggest me something to get rid of it.
My cousin have genetic height problem. She is 18years old n just 3.5inch long. So will you give me any solution.
Children with pacemaker can lead healthy and full lives. Heart blocks can be detected even in the foetal stage
I am 6 months post partum via c section. I am having severe back pain leg pain since delivery especially in calf ankles and toes (big toe and surrounding downward area). I could feel numbness for few minutes when I sit for a while and also I could not able to stand for a long time.
He has severe pain below hip several times. Whenever he gets pain , he used to put dolonex injection. After that he'll get relieved. But he wants a natural remedy for this pain. I kindly request the doctors to give natural medicine for the same.
As I am suffering from saviour hair fall and I have started losing my hair from front head can hair can be grown again and hair fall can be stopped.
On 18th April I had sex with my partner, without protection and, that was the first day of my menses and for that I have taken i-pill medicine. N now its 6 th day bt my menses have not stopped till now. Before this I have never got such long periods. My periods last for 3-4 days maximum. Bt now its 6th day n its still their. Is their any prblm in it. Is their any chances of any diseases bcoz of unprotected sex during menses. please give me the reason that y this time I have such a long menses. Is their any chances of getting anything wrong in me or my partner.
6 Mistakes in Self-Treating Acne
Acne is a very common problem that affects people, mostly teenagers worldwide. The problem of acne can be extremely annoying, making most of the people to opt for self medication. However, it is advisable to consult a dermatologist to avoid unwanted complications. The following common but serious mistakes should be avoided while self-treating acne:
1. Fight acne the dermatologist way: During adolescence, hormonal imbalance is one of the major factors resulting in acne. However, factors like prolonged illness, pollution, dermatological problems cannot be sidelined either. It should be noted that acne is an inflammation which needs proper investigation. A dermatologist should be consulted at the very onset. Use of any medicated lotions or creams without proper recommendation can aggravate the problem.
2. The lesser the better: Using too many products at a time will do you more harm than good. Use one product at a time. If you think a product can magically treat your acne in a day, then you are in for some disappointment. Optimism is good, but being realistic is better. Not all products show positive results in a day. One needs to have patience. Use the product diligently for a week before trying out a new product.
3. Complete what you started: It is a crime to stop any medications mid way. Complete the full course of the medication, even if your acne is fully treated.
4. Popping away to ugly spots and scars: Popping or picking only worsens the inflammation and acne. It will leave your face with some really ugly spots. When the acne head turns white, do not try to squeeze it out. Show some resilience. It is a very common mistake that should be strictly avoided.
5. Exfoliants should be chosen carefully. Understand your skin type well. Micro-beads-enriched exfoliants are the best to use. Avoid scrubbing or over washing the face. Always use a sunscreen before stepping out in the sun. If you are into make-ups, remove them before retiring to bed. Use make-ups that suit your skin type. Minimal application of make-up is advisable in case of acne.
6. Many well wishers might suggest innumerable acne treatments. Listen to all, but choose what you feel and know is the best.
A flawless and acne-free face is very much achievable.