Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Himanshu Sharma
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Himanshu SharmaYour feedback matters!
I have desk job but doing gym and yoga, pranayam and my diet also good then also my blood pressure increased up to 150/86 Before that I had black coffee for week before gym amount was more so I am don't understand this bp increase is due to black coffee means temporary or its permanently increased I went to hospital and taking BP tablets from last 6 days.
Hi. My friend is suffering with stones in kidney. So kindly give a better suggestion to reduce that.
I have lots of pimple on my face. And my skin is so oily. Jab m kbhi Oily khana kha leta hu to pimple aur bhi jyada badh jaati h .
Okay I am posting this query hoping to get a better explanation. 19th nov was the start of my last period and ended on 23rd. I had unprotected sex on 23rd but by 11th dec I noticed early signs of pregnancy. Nausea subsided and my appetite is back to normal but my breast hurt a lot. I have taken pregnancy test resulting negative on 16th and on 22nd. Kindly explain what is wrong. I am very stressed.
Daily getting two times stool (bathroom) once in morning and another at evening. Since last 10 days .is anything problem.
I have dandruff scalp in my hair. When I washed my hair its gone but after 2 and 4 hours its come back. What should I do?
I am getting burning pain in Vagina while intercourse since last couple of days, its also slightly burning while urinating, can you pls help? Its nothing related to forced sex rather its normal sexual relationship in us. Thanks.
Can scratching your head lead to hair loss? (and how to banish that nagging itch without scratching)
Yes! scratching your head actually leads to hair loss so you should avoid doing it. Scratching your head with your fingernails for as little as 90 minutes is enough to remove all your cuticular scale. A cuticular scale is a protective covering on every individual strand of hair. The loss of this covering leaves your hair shaft weak and damaged and hence leaves your hair susceptible to easy breakage and hair loss.
There are several ways you can deal with itchiness in your scalp that does not include scratching your head. These alternative ways will help ensure you don't suffer from any hair loss.
- Instead of scratching, pat or rub the sensitive area with the flat of your fingers.
- Having a dry scalp can also increase itchiness. It would be a good idea to use natural oil on your hair before you wash it if that's the reason behind your itch.
- Sensitivity to a new product may be causing a sudden itchiness in your scalp. So, if you have switched to a new shampoo, mousse or anything else, do try abstaining from applying it for a few days to see if the itchiness subsides.
- When your scalp feels itchy, try and distract yourself. The more you think about how itchy your scalp is, the more it will itch.
- While scratching your hair does lead to hair loss, the good news is your hair will grow back because the damage is not permanent. However, it is not advisable to keep scratching your head because you'll just lose more hair. Most of all use Homeopathy in order to strengthen hair and to treat underlying cause like dandruff (fungal infection). Homeopathy cures safely and helps in the growth of healthy hair.