Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
I am doing hand job two times a day is that a big problem. How many times can I have a hand job in week? And I want to know the other information about blowjob.
I test whole body check up 2 month before where my ggt is 195 sgpt 44 sgot 29 alkline phosphate 142 and all test are normal yesterday again I test it now ggt 165 sgpt 37 sgot 26 alk phospaye 117 but this time total cholesterol 234 red cell (rdw-cv) 16 red cell (rdw-sd) 55 I do not know what can I do I leave alcohol from last 6 month I have no problem except sometime very little pain at right side near liver can you suggest what can I do for normal ggt and what is red cell?
I am 40yr old man my last two teeth have half damaged for which I can not eat hard food please suggest me what can I do
My heart rate mostly 90 to 110, tension hota per koi problem nhi h thyroid normal h mere weight 36 h age 28.
I have little throat problem and some fell little pain also in my throat. What should I do? Please give some information to solve this.
I m facing a little problem. I have red eyes for 2days. I used Olopat Od twice a day but nothing happened. What should I do?
I am getting lots of pimples on my face Sometimes it gets cleared and sometime it becomes more What should I do?
I have a birth mark on face. How can I remove it my face is like ugly due to birth marks. Help me can I remove it or not?
Mene ek sex ki tablet lyi sex karn ke 2-3 din bad mere pennis me ek dard sa hone laga jaise hum sang lete hai upar or niche ki taab wo dard mehsoos hota tell me doctors pls.
I am 23 year old man. I am having back pain on spine from 3 days what should I do for this? Please help me.
My mother's have a teeth problem.Actually when she take some heavy weight then blood comes up in side the joint of teeth.Tell me the solution please?
My gf is having elestra pill from last 1 month continuously and now we had pregnancy test but she is not pregnant but she is not getting periods also what to do now is she pregnant I am worried.
I am 26 years old male I m suffering from chicken pox from last 5 days. How to get cured as earlynas possible.
I have done sex before my marriage. N m getting married now. I want you to tell me any solution so that my husband can not be able to know about this.
The Benefits of Papaya
1. Digestion - the enzyme papain present in papaya is known to aid digestion by breaking down proteins. Therefore, a glass of papaya juice is often recommended as a home remedy for digestion-related problems or constipation.
2. Anti-inflammatory - apart from papain, papaya also contains other effective enzymes that help against inflammation and promote healing of burns.
3. Heart disease and cancer - papaya is rich in anti-oxidants and phytonutrients that work against free radicals and therefore is said to protect the body from possible heart diseases and cancer.
4. Diabetes - many researchers have found that the consumption of raw papaya could help maintain blood sugar level and cholesterol because of the high fiber content, thereby keeping a check on diabetes. According to a study done by the centre of excellence for biomedical and biomaterials research at the mauritius university, green tea and fermented papaya work together as preventive means for diabetes. In some parts of india, especially the north east, papaya flowers are locally used as a preventive measure against diabetes. The bitter flowers are lightly sautéed in a little oil and consumed as a side to rice on a regular basis.
5. Immunity - papaya is a great source of vitamin a, b, c, and k and is known as an excellent immunity booster. It is great for the growth of body tissues, including hair and skin. It helps in maintaining collagen, the structural protein of connective tissues. It is said that a medium-sized papaya could provide you double your daily requirement of vitamins.
6. Cleansing - beauty experts too, often suggest using slices of papaya as a natural skin cleanser as the active enzymes work wonders to remove impurities.
7. Arthritis - it is also rich in minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium and copper. Regular consumption helps in building up the calcium bank in the body and in the long run could help keep a check on arthritis.
8. Dengue - papaya leaves are commonly used in the treatment of dengue to help boost up the count of platelets. Dr. Anju sood, a bangaluru-based nutritionist says, “dengue is an infection which affects the blood platelets massively. A simple remedy to get back the platelets count is to give the patient a glass of papaya leaf juice. It is prepared by grinding the leaves with a small amount of water to extract the juice.” however, dengue can prove to be fatal once it develops into dengue hemorrhagic fever which shuts down the circulatory system.
9. Weight loss - papaya is low in calories and therefore proves to be the perfect option for breakfast. A serving of 140 grams of the fruit contains only 60 calories, with total fat 0.4 gram, no cholesterol, 15.7 gram carbohydrates and 2.5 gram dietary fiber.