Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Himanshu Dudeja
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Himanshu DudejaYour feedback matters!
Hi im suffering from severe throat pain and my mouth n tongue is burning, I can see small small white bubbles inside my mouth and when I saw my throat it has many round blister kind. The pain and irritation is horrible pls help me.
Doctor I have upper tooth (inside) pain since 5 days, i am unable to control the pain, please give remedy for this ?
I am taking Guaiphenesin for 1 & half tbsp while going to bed, for my chestal cough. But my cough is still like it was before. I have Alex cough syrup. Phlegm are sticked to my oropharynx and they makes me soar throat, bitter taste in my mouth & bad breathe even after I have several cardamom or cloves Pla help.
Here are Types, Procedures, and Benefits of Oral (Dental) Implants.
Hi, I am Dr, Pankaj Dhawan. Today I am going to tell you all about oral implants. Oral implants in dentistry have revolutionized the way we treat our patients. We are now able to give tooth in a single day to the patient so that the patient does not have to worry about the loss of the tooth. Teeth are a very important component of the smile. Once the teeth are lost, the patient realizes how important it was in daily life. Now, with oral implants we are able to restore the dentition and the masticatory power of the patient in a no given time.
The mechanics, technology and the development in oral implants have now given a good restorative option to the prosthodontist. We, at New Delhi are doing patients regularly to restore the smiles of the patient. Oral implants give the same masticatory power to the patient who had lost it once the teeth were lost. Implants are put inside the bone through a surgical procedure where the tissues are surgically removed and then the implant osteotomy site is built inside the bone. Once the implant is surgically in the bone they are given a healthy healing tank. Nowadays with the advent of newer machine implants and newer surface treatment implants we are able to restore the implants in 24 hours.
Implants give us a lot of plethora of options –
1. We can do single unit crowns
2. We can implant bridges
3. We can do implant retained over dentures
4. We can do implant retained hybrid dentures.
We can also use implants to restore the young and aged patients whenever options are available with the given bone. Even if there is a lack of bone in the patient we can use bone grafts, other augmenting techniques to restore the patient. Implants in a way are the best solution for a patient who has missing teeth.
Any person who wishes to wish to know about oral implants are free to contact us on the Lybrate platform. Thank you.
When performing a root canal, the dentist will remove the nerves and pulp within the tooth, clean the inside of the tooth and seal it.
After this procedure your tooth will not sense anything and should be pain free. However, in some cases you may still experience pain after root canal and there are four main causes of this pain:
- Phantom pain: Phantom pain is rare when it comes to root canal. This occurs when the nerve leading up to the tooth still behaves like it were connected to the tooth despite the nerve within the tooth being completely removed. The peripheral nerves will need to be treated to resolve this issue.In most cases, these events cannot be prevented.
- Swelling of ligament around the tooth: One of the signs that you need a root canal is swelling of the gums. Even after the nerves and pulp within the tooth are removed, the ligaments around the infected tooth may still be swollen. This can take some time before the tissue is normal again. In most cases this is the cause for pain after a root canal procedure.
- Damaged tissue: Part of the root canal procedure is to clean the insides of the tooth. Here the dentist must be very careful to not go beyond the tooth. In some cases the file used to clean the tooth may go beyond the root and damage the tissue there. Another possibility is that the sealant used to fill the tooth may go beyond the root, thus aggravating the tissue. This can take some time to heal and may cause pain.
- Excess filling: After the tooth has been cleaned, the dentist fills the tooth with a sealant. If excessive sealant is filled in the tooth, it may become taller than the surrounding teeth, which puts extra pressure on the tooth and results in soreness and pain. The dentist will have to remove the excess sealant in order to resolve this issue.