Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Himanshu BholaYour feedback matters!
Hi sir I mastburate daily and I found that my penis size is getting small and smaller Is it effect on my marriage life.
The first time you have sex is probably not as glorified as they show it in movies. Sex in general is a very messy situation with the intertwining of limbs and hair getting into your eyes. The chances are high that you probably got introduced to sex with the missionary position. Because, not every one of us is lucky enough to start with a sexy over the counter experience.
While missionary is the holy grail of positions, it may get boring, if that is the only position you stick to. Life gives us enough reasons to get us bored and battered at the end of the day. But, sex is not one of them.
Here is a list of positions you may try if you are too bored of the regular missionary:
- Cowgirl: It isn’t always fair to have the men do all the work for you, while you just sit there and look pretty. Giddy up, straddle on top of your man and give him the ride of his life. This position gives total control over the extent of penetration to the woman, and allows your clitoris to rub against the pelvic bone of your partner, stimulating you further.
- On the edge: Ask your man to sit on the edge of a sofa or a bed with his legs down. Ask him to sit back and relax, while you climb on top with your knees on either side of him. Put your hands over his shoulders and take him in slowly. Have him grab your buttocks while you are at it.
- Doggy: This is a position which can be tremendously primitive and carnal. Start by getting on all fours and have your man enter you from behind. This position allows your man to go the deepest. To spice things up even more, do it in front of a mirror and have your man grab onto your breasts while he is thrusting. Keep your legs closed; it gives a more snug feeling.
- Reverse cowgirl: This position is a variation of cowgirl. It is just like cowgirl, except you are facing opposite to your man. Have him lie down, or recline against the pillow, get on top of him, and get his member inside you. With his legs closed, you can take the support of his thighs to aid in the movement. This position allows you to be in full control of the speed and penetration.
- Spooning: This is an intimate position, probably best when you are too lazy to get up and get going. Lie on your side, and have your man spoon you from behind. To make things spicier, have him multitask by fondling your breasts or teasing your clitoris from behind.
- Missionary with a twist: Since missionary is such a sexy position, you cannot simply ignore it. Try it with your pelvic prepped up with a pillow. This gives a better angle for penetration and the pelvic bone is more likely to brush up against your clitoris! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I am gained weight to very quickly while I also doing exercise regularly what is the best solution for this.
I masturbate at least 4 times a day and release sperm every time I do it. Will it reduce my sperm count in future?
Im a virgin guy. I masturbate 2 to 3 times in a week. It is going to effect my healthy sex life. In future or not. I have to do a sex with a girl. But I can control my self. Please suggest me is it OK or not.
What are the symptoms of malaria? Because I have flue from last two days n I also have headache so will you please tell me?
I am 80 years old and having problem in moving my knees freely and am unable to walk. What is the remedy?
My age 39 years fast 109 pp 180 .orchestral fat 350 .how to way of save life what type of medicine take up now take up medicine glysef 500mg ezetor 10 .Please prescribe it and food chat.
Just wanted to know is it a good idea to have intercourse when a periods is missed for more than 4 days. Please reply. Am very much confused. If I had will periods come. We are interested in having baby.
Hello sir me 19 saal ka hu mujhe per me chiti lagi h 2 month hogaye lekin per ka sujan nahi utar raha kya karu?
I am a 26 years old and in a long distance relationship since 5 years. I am very much emotionally attached to this guy but we don't share a very good understanding. I get hurt very easily and cry a lot. Also because of my day to day dealing of people, I easily get hurt over what others do to me, I have lost trust in all, I have developed severe anger, I don't feel like sharing my feelings with anyone because no body will understand. I don't talk to my parents about what is bothering me. I have become silent and have bottled up all my feelings. My parents get upset and scolds me that I am always sad and don't talk but they never try to understand what is going inside me. Please help. Thank you in advance.
What is the best remedy for constipation. It's for first time I am having this problem. My stool is not coming out and is very hard to touch. It's stuck in the rectum and hurts when I tries to puch it out. Can I drink water . I also 4 tea spoonful of sorbitol with water but does no work. Is it life threatening ,how to get rid of this?
What is the solution of growth of short hair instantly. I mean as soon as well. And why my hair going gray?
I feel so tired all the time in a whole day. I have some mood swing problem n also depression. I have a love life. Bu I am possessive about my love partner. All time feels angry about him any kind of small wrong incident. please give me some tips for this. Thanx
Abusive head trauma (AHT) and shaken baby syndrome usually refer to the same thing. When a parent or other caregiver shakes and injures a child, it's sometimes called shaken baby syndrome.
Shaking a baby is the most common form of AHT. It occurs most frequently in babies younger than 1 – typically when an adult is overwhelmed by a crying baby and tries to get him to stop. It can happen when an adult is frustrated with a toddler or preschooler, too.
AHT is also the term doctors use to describe a serious brain injury that results from blunt force. Receiving a blow to the head and being thrown or dropped cause similar injuries to violently shaking a child, so doctors refer to all such injuries as AHT.
When a child's head is shaken back and forth, his brain bumps against the skull, causing bruising, swelling, pressure, and bleeding in and around the brain. The impact often causes bleeding in the retina – the light-sensitive portion of the eye that transmits images to the brain.
A child with AHT may also have a damaged spinal cord or neck as well as bone fractures. The extent of the damage depends on how long and hard the child is shaken or how severe the blow to the head is. But in just seconds, a child can suffer severe, permanent damage or even death.
The quest to look and feel young is never ending. Almost everybody feels they could look a couple of years younger with a few wrinkles less and firmer skin. While this was within access of only celebrities who could afford the various plastic surgical procedures a few decades ago, times have changed now. Scientists and doctors are doing researches to find more affordable and non-surgical ways of getting to look younger.
Botox was one of the wonderful results of this search. Clostridium botulinum causes food poisoning and produces a toxin known as botulinum. In extremely minor amounts, this toxin can paralyze muscles and this property of it is used to treat facial wrinkles and fine lines.
How Botox works
The muscles react when they receive a message from the nerve through chemicals known as neurotransmitters. Acetylcholine is one such chemical, which is present in the face and sends messages to the facial skin from the nerves. What Botox does is prevent the release of acetylcholine and so the muscle does not receive any message, and so does not contract. This reduces the amount of wrinkles and fine lines.
Botox is one of the most powerful toxins identified to date. About 2 kg of the toxin is sufficient to wipe out the entire human race from Earth. That being its potency, the dosage and administration should be done only under experienced medical supervision.
For cosmetic purposes, they are most frequently used to reduce wrinkles on face and fine lines under the eyes and on the forehead. The wrinkles appear softened after the use of Botox, producing a younger, firmer skin. Aside from its cosmetic use, there are various other conditions for which Botox is medically approved for a number of medical ailments like
1. Chronic migraines
2. Blepharospasm (spasm of the eyelids)
3. Chronic neck spasms
4. Excessive sweating
5. Overactive bladder (resulting in frequent urination)
6. Spasticity resulting from stroke
7. Crow's feet (outer corner of the eyes)
8. Urinary incontinence
9. Lazy eye (strabismus)
10. Bruxism (tooth grinding)
11. Esophageal motility disorders
The list is only set to get longer as more indications for Botox are identified. However, as mentioned, being an extremely toxic substance, it should be used only under complete medical supervision.
Side effects: Needless to say, there are side effects to this too, but when administered properly, it is an extremely safe procedure.
However, these are very transient and will subside in a couple of days, by which time the effect of Botox will be visible. Have a thorough discussion with your doctor before going for it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.