Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hi Doctor, I have a skin problem in my left foot fingers. I wear socks everyday for more than 10 hours. Finger gets itchy, sometimes so itchy that it starts bleeding. I use cloben-g ointment sometimes, it gets fine when I use and reappears again after few days. This issue is there for more than 3 months now. Please provide a permanent solution.
I have pimples and spots on my face I had been to a doctor for 3 months not much changes seen when I roam in sunlight some pimples like small pores appears on face and face seems to be dark.
My whole body skin get cracked in winter. I have to cover my legs and hands with winter clothes, what should I do?
I have dad (दाद) since 1 years. I have used many medicine but it appears again after some time. What should I do? Please provide name of some medicine.
Here are 10 skin and hair benefits of eating cabbage -
1) Anti-ageing agent: Regular consumption of cabbage extends anti-ageing benefits to the skin. The rich amount of Vitamin C delays the ageing process. It has Vitamin A which works together with Vitamin D to make your skin clear and protects from ultraviolet rays.
2) Skin cure: Cabbage has excellent skin healing properties. It is effective in curing skin eruptions such as eczema, psoriasis, acne, rashes, insect bites, leg ulcers and wounds. It helps cure arthritis as well.
3) Gives flawless skin: Cabbage promotes healthy skin. If you are suffering from pimples or other skin irritations, cabbage can be the solution. Place the steamed cabbage compress on the affected area over night and experience spotless skin next morning.
4) Vitamin E for skin complexion: Cabbage juice enhances skin complexion. It has potassium, which purifies your body and skin.
5) Sulfur-rich for acne: Sulfur, abundantly present in cabbage, is considered as 'Nature's beauty mineral'. Because of its drying effect, it plays an important role in drying acne and breakouts. It also synthesizes keratin, a protein substance that is essential for healthy hair, nails and skin.
6) Cleansing property: Cabbage juice is extremely effective in cleansing your due to high Vitamin C content. The juice can also heal infected gums caused by gingivitis.
7) Hair growth: High on Vitamin A content, cabbage is an antioxidant that stimulates hair growth.
8) Smooth hair: Cabbage nourishes your hair, thus providing you with silky, shining hair. Apply its juice on your scalp and the roots of your hair. Shampoo your hair after an hour. This will make your hair smooth and silky.
9) Arrests hair loss: Here's a treatment for hair loss. Raw cabbage and cucumber juices are rich in silicon and sulfur, two vital minerals that stimulate hair growth and prevent hair loss.
10) Conditions dry hair: Raw cabbage juice is also beneficial for dry hair as it makes it soft and shiny. Try drinking a mixture of 80 ml of raw carrot and cucumber juice and 40 ml of raw cabbage juice to get healthy and beautiful hair.
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.
I am 21 years old, male. I have a question, how to reduce dark spots near eyes. Suggest some diet to follow to reduce the dark spots and to increase the glow in my face.
I had a dark circles on my face and even I had pimples too. Please suggest me what I have to do to get rid of these problems in small time.
My eye detect black spot when I see any thing. Sir please tell what is the reason behind it and how I can reduce this spot. And my lens no is -1.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back .I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes .what should I do?
What should I do to get that super glow on my face? I do exercise well, have plenty of water and proper and balanced nutrition as well.
My 3 year old son has boils looks like mrsa around nose and behind the ears but no fever nothing he is quite normal but due to itching the pus is spreading and the boils are increasing in number how can it be treated and how long it will take to become normal skin.
I am 25 years old female. From last 1 years my face skin has got so many small small spots and (dane). Please tell me how to get a clear soft and spotless skin. It has also become drier then what it was before.
I have skin problem on scalp, hand elbow and knee. There seems to be a dried patch, initially it was small but later it got bigger.
I want to tell about my lips. My lips color now is in blackish. I never smoke. I'm worry about this. I want my lip color as before its red. please help me about this.
Dear Sir/Mam My age is 22. I am having dry skin and I use himalayas moisturizing face wash and cream. I also gets white spots on my face, adding to it some pores on my forehead alone. I also take head bath twice a week. What should I do to get clear skin? any creams or immediate remedies to get it clear. Kindly help.
I had fissure problem was treated 15 day back had a blood test and found with 8.5 hemoglobin sowent to doctor on 12/4/16 doctor gave me medicine trufol xt which I took at night and was experienced with lose motion with blood. I had got bleeding without any pain. What to do?
I am 28 year old I have black spots and tanned area on my face due to acne, I am thinking of going for Microdermabrasion could you please let me know nay side effects or major disadvantages of this process. Also let me know time taken for treatment and approx cost.
Most people have suffered from acne at some point of their life or the other. However, acne is one of the most misunderstood skin conditions. Let's take a look at 5 myths and facts about acne.
Acne is caused by poor hygiene habits - Myth
Acne is not caused by dirty skin. Contrary to popular belief, washing your face too many times can make the condition of your skin deteriorate. This can also worsen your acne breakout. Aggressively soaping your skin and excessive use of astringent can also traumatize the skin and make it look worse after treatment. You should ideally wash your face twice a day; once in the morning and once before going to bed. However, if you feel a buildup of oil on your face, you can wash it with lukewarm water and a mild soap.
Acne affects people of all ages - Fact
Acne is most common amongst teenagers, but can affect people of all races and ages. Hormonal changes and stress are two of the most common triggers for acne. Acne that begins after the age of 25 years is known as 'late onset acne'. Hormonal changes associated with a woman's menstrual cycle often trigger acne eruptions.
There is no treatment for acne - Myth
Acne does not go away on its own. At the same time, toothpaste and 'picking pimples' are not the best form of treatment for this condition. Acne can be easily treated with over the counter and prescription drugs. In some cases, you may also need antibiotics or hormonal medication. If left untreated, acne can result in permanent scarring that mars your beauty.
Moisturizing skin can help prevent acne - Fact
It may seem contradictory at first glance, but keeping your skin moisturized can help prevent acne. Dehydrated skin produces more oil than hydrated skin. Thus keeping your skin hydrated is essential. Choose a light moisturizer instead of heavy creams.
Makeup causes acne - Myth
Makeup has often been misunderstood as trigger for acne. However, makeup itself does not cause acne. The fault lies in not removing makeup properly at the end of the day. If you have oily skin that is prone to acne, choose powder based foundations instead of liquid foundations that can clog your pores. If you use a lot of makeup through the day, give your skin time to breathe at night. Ensure that every trace of makeup is removed before you go to bed.