Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Herminder SinghYour feedback matters!
There is no charm on my face. My color used to be fair but now a days I have lost spark. Dullness has occupied me.
I hav dark tan patches on my hand n neck caused due to tanning Dr. prescribed me to use ban-a-tan cream but it did not worked please help me I need immediate results as I am getting married aftr 2 months.
Hi m 22f m using melalite forte cream for my scars. On the first day it turns my skin red. Can anyone explain me is it safe to use it.
My wife has developed some face pigmentation from quite some time. Also her face remains dry n also pimples pop out. She is quite worried n wants to get rid off this asap. Please suggest some treatment measures. What kind of precautions she should take.
Why man skin colour can't be change? suppose a person has black colour skin why the person can't change.
I am 20 years old and I have a skin diseasesuch that cracks in the feet does not recover so sugest any medicine for that?
Sir i m suffering from prostatic problem since 2010.Prostate size was 77 gms in 2010.It got reduced to 35 gms in 2012 after taking flotral D combo for 1 year.Since 2012 i am having flotral 10 tab (one tab in night) daily & been advised to continue till death.Sir tell me am i being treated in correct way?
My skin is oily, and main problem is whiteheads/Blackheads. please tell me best medicine for Whiteheads and Blackheads. Thnx in advance.
I am having patch mark on my leg ankle from past 5 years, it looks some kind of exima, I am using Ultra vex 6%, but it is still same, even it is not grow up, can it be possible to to remove through any surgical procedure.
Meri beti ki age 9 years he uske face p chote chote dane ho jate he and kuch din baad hat jate he please reason and treatment bataye.
I moved from china (-20c) to chennai (35c) in January. I was eating mostly hotel food and noticed after few days blood in my stool. Again after 3 months in April, then many times from July. Sometimes when t happens, the western pot water is pinkish in color and only once it was dark red. I have taken photograph but is too disgusting to share. My friends say can be piles. I need to get it checked and addressed as I am planning to start family.
Pimple are on my face. So my face is darkness and pimple. What to do should I. Please give me answer that my face is clean and fairness.
Hi Dr. Please suggest me any permanent solution for melasma. I have brown patches on my cheeks both side. I am suffering from last one year. Regards
He got some black marks in his face. Whats d best medicine to clear marks. Does mederma cream is good or tell me other best cream.
Hi Doctor, Can you please suggest me Moisturizer cream (Home Made) or any other Cream to fight against Winter dryness in skin as my skin is becoming black and Dry because of Winter as I live in locality where there are many Trees. And Can you please suggest Medicine as my hands are black?
How to prevent acne on the face and get my chik glowing. My skin is becoming reddish when I go out side in day time in Sun.
A prostate operation involves the removal of a part of the prostate gland or sometimes the removal of the entire prostate gland. Such a surgery is a serious one and several recovery tips must be followed by a patient to ensure quick and successful healing.
Here are some important tips for recuperating from a prostate operation:
- After the surgery, you need to spend up to three days in the hospital for initial recovery. You might be given fluids, which go directly into your veins until you fully recover from anesthesia.
- After the operation, normal urination will be disrupted in the beginning, as the urethra stays swollen. Urinating gets a little difficult and uncomfortable for a few days after the removal of the catheter.
- You may feel fatigued and may feel under the weather for some weeks after a prostate operation. So you must take things easy for at least two months.
- Avoid lifting or moving heavy objects for some weeks following the surgery. Do not perform any exercise, which causes strain. You should ask your friends and family members to carry out chores for you.
- After becoming slightly stable you should start gentle exercises. Walking is an effective remedy, which helps in blood circulation and lowers the risk of getting blood clots in the legs.
- You should drink lots of water during the recovery stage. This will reduce the risk of getting a urinary tract infection and also help in clearing any trace of blood from your urine.
- For improving bladder control, you should perform several pelvic floor exercises.
- In case of any kind of pain, you can take over the counter painkillers to ease the pain.
- It will take you a time span of three to six weeks for total recovery after a prostate operation. You should consult a surgeon about the best time to return to normal daily activities.
- You can get back to work soon, but it depends on your nature of work. Office jobs are not much of a problem, but in case of physical labour, more time is needed before you can resume your duties.
- Activities such as driving can be started quite soon after initial recovery. However, it varies from person to person. Some people may get back to driving within two weeks while some may need a month.
- You have to wait for 6 to 8 weeks after a prostate operation before getting back to sexual activities.
- In case you experience high fever, pain during urination or the inability to urinate, you must consult your doctor immediately.
- It takes a person several weeks to recover from a prostate operation completely. Initially, total rest is required. But eventually, he can return to normal activities and lead a healthy life.