Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hena KausarYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years married women. My periods is 9 days late. My last period was on april 5 and from few days to much headache, stomach burning sensation, frequent urinener, so is this the symptoms of pregnant.
I have an inner vulvar infection, it's itchy and has formed a little lump with white spots kind of a tiny boil, what should I do to treat it?
I am suffering from frequent headaches & neck pain. Sometimes I feel too tired. Feel very depressed.
I went to a gyn yesterday she took a scan and prescribed me meprate for irregular periods for 5 days, before I started the medicine I got few drops of bleeding yesterday, should I continue meprate? And I also forgot to ask her whether I was pregnant. I'm confused Dr. Help.
I recently had sexual encounter with a girl. During intercourse, I got a strong smell from her vagina. Is this a sign of STD? I have used a condom but still should I be worried? What medical tests should I undergo to detect if I am infected?
I am two months pregnant. I was given sodium chloride iv 0.9 injection for I have been experiencing severe vomiting for the past 3 days. Will it affect my growing fetus.
Are you observing bumps and lesions in and around your vagina? These are female genital sores, which may be painful, itchy, produce a discharge, and are very tender. These lumps and sores may occur due to skin disorders. Female genital sores mostly appear as a symptom of STIs or sexually transmitted infections. STIs are considered to be a hidden epidemic, which many women leave untreated because of embarrassment or fear.
Diagnosis of female genital sores
A physical examination is conducted for determining the cause of genital sores and lumps in females. A pelvic exam test will be undertaken and you will have to provide reports of your medical history. Certain tests such as blood work and a culture of the sore may be required as well. A culture involves taking a swab sample from the affected sore and testing it for detecting bacteria. After the cause of your genital sores is determined, an ideal treatment method is prescribed.
On observing the symptoms of genital sores, you can apply some self-care measures to treat them before you get to visit a doctor. You can try a sitz bath, which is effective for pain and discomfort relief. A sitz bath can be prepared at home by filling your bathtub with warm water, going up to your hips when you get immersed. You should add a mild saline solution or baking soda to the bathtub water. A small basin for a sitz bath can be purchased from a drug store.
- The method or treatment for genital sores and lumps depends on the cause.
- Certain topical oral medicines are used for treatment of the sores and for relieving pain.
- Other medications such as antibiotics, corticosteroids, pain relievers, antiviral medicines and several anti-itch drugs are also used.
- Some types of genital sores do not need treatment, but you should get them removed if they bother you. A noncancerous cyst is an example of such type of a sore.
- The long term outlook for genital sores in females depends on the cause, once again. Sores and lumps caused because of chronic skin conditions and genital herpes are likely to recur. The long term outlook also depends on how fast you get an existing STI treated.
For the prevention of female genital sores, you should practice protected sex by using condoms. This prevents the infection from spreading to the people you have sex with. It is also important for you to open up about your condition and seek proper treatment, if you experience symptoms.
My wife's ovulation day falls on her 17th day of her cycle. Is it healthy sign. We are planning for a baby for last 6 months.
I am suffering from pcod for last 2 years. And my weight has been abnormally increasing. How much ever I do exercise and dieting my weight nt getting controlled. My weight at present os now 78 kgs and my height is just 5: 2. So pls help how to reduce my weight. At present I am not using any medicines for pcod.
Could not intercourse with my husband due to vaginal tightness. No child. Lubrication during intercourse very less.
Hello! My sis is 23 year old! She has stomach pain last one year while she getting periods! So please suggest some solutions for this problem!
Anyone who tells you that blood in your semen or Haemospermia is normal, he/she is wrong. No, it is not normal. In fact, blood coming out of any part of your body can in no way be normal. We often hear some patients say that the doctors they have consulted before, about this very crucial problem, regarded it as not serious. Neglecting blood in your semen is a very bad idea. It will not go away without proper treatment. On the other hand, addressing it at the earliest will help cure the problem completely.
Here is where the role of Ayurveda and Ayurvedic Medical Experts becomes extremely important.
Causes of Blood in Semen:
What is causing you Haemospermia or as per Ayurveda, dooshita shukra? Here are a few causes that are influencing the condition-
- Inflammation and infections: Inflammations and infections cause the most common threat to your semen. Infection in any of the tubes, ducts or glands, such as Prostate, Urethra, Seminal Vesicles, Vas Deferens and Epididymis, etc. can become the cause of blood in semen.
- Sexually transmitted infection: Other bacterial infections along with sexually transmitted infections, such as Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea are also potent threats to your semen. 40% of the times, it is these kinds of infections that lead to blood in your semen.
- Forced sexual activity: Though not much discussed, any forced sexual activity might also influence the condition. This kind of activity irritates the pubic region and can also form the cause of genital tract infection, leading to blood in your semen.
- A recent medical procedure: One of the most common occurrences of blood in the semen is noticed post a medical procedure. Examples of medical procedures that lead to blood in semen include prostate biopsy, any urinary treatment, etc. These treatments cause temporary trauma to the semen for a short span of time, leading to ejaculation of blood along with it.
Other major causes that can influence the accompaniment of blood with your semen are internal obstructions, Polyps or Tumours, Blood Vessel Problems, etc. Ayurveda is an effective treatment for Haemospermia.
There are some ancillary effects of blood in the semen. Some of these effects include
- Burning sensation while urinating,
- Pain in the lower back,
- Painful ejaculation,
- Tenderness of the area around the groin,
- Swelling of the testes,
- Tenderness of the scrotum, etc.
All these side-effects can be dealt with while addressing the main issue of blood in the semen, with the help of proper Ayurvedic treatment and diet. Apart from practicing pranayama (shitkari/shitali) as a part of your Ayurvedic treatment, it is also important to consult an expert and get yourself diagnosed. This will help you find the best Ayurvedic herbs for your aid. You can also opt for the very famous and much trusted male infertility - complete sperm care package. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Hi, I have PCOD pblm and am planning pregnancy, my family doctor told to me, my period's time 2day onward am taking FERTYL 100 MG, so regularly I took tablet 5 days. So is there any chance to get pregnancy. And me.
I had an oral sex with my gf where I put my tongue and finger inside her vagina (no penis touch) after 10 days she got her period only for one night. What could be the problem is she pregnant? Is it possible a girl can be pregnant without having sex just only by tongue and finger? If no what could be the reason?
Thirsty? You are already dehydrated
Remember, thirst isn't a good predictor of your hydration status.
It takes about two hours for anything you drink to have an effect on your body’s hydration level. By the time you feel thirsty, you are two hours behind! drinking something even the second you realize you are thirsty means that you will still be dehydrated for at least two more hours.
In fact, most people spend a good portion of their life mildly dehydrated, so drink water frequently even if you r not thirsty may be only sips but please drink water.