Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Malviya Nagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hemesh Thakur
Treatment of Depression
Treatment of Migraine
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hemesh ThakurYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Hemesh Thakur provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank you so much
Dr. Hemesh Thakur provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you
How to get rid of dandruff. Its in huge amount. I met doctor also ,he gave me ZPTO dandisole shampoo but the condition is even worsening. My hair fall treatment is also going side by side .I take multivitamins nd finasteride tablets nd apply minoxidil topical solution on my scalp. What should I do now doctor? please help nd does getting bald help to solve the problem.
Age -25 male Since 2014 I am having high RBC count feeling little tired after work. 1.how to reduce RBC count is there any method to do reduce it? 2.how long it remains high is it for life long? Report Nov/7/2017 RBC Count - 5.87 mill/cumm (range 4.5 - 5.5) Hemoglobin -14.7 (range 13-17) MCV (mean cell volume)- 81. 7fl (range 83-101) MCH (mean cell hemoglobin)-25. 1pg (range 27-32) MCHC (mean cell hemoglobin concentration)- 30.7 g/dl (range 31.5 -34.5)
Homeopathy has proven to be very successful in treating many digestive problems. However, certain warning signs should not be ignored. A timely medical diagnosis and opinion is important if the following occurs:
2. Sudden and severe abdominal pain
3. Abnormal loss of weight
4. Abnormality in normal bowel habits including constipation or persistent looseness
Some digestive problems and their remedies are discussed below:
- Heartburn: This is a burning sensation that results from acid from the stomach, being squirted into the food pipe. An elevating sensation is felt from the chest to the end of the throat. Consumption of some common food and drinks like caffeine, acidic juices, alcohol, chocolate or carbonated beverages can increase the secretion of acid in the stomach. Over dosage of medicines like aspirin and ibuprofen can also cause heartburn. Remedy: Calcarea carbonica is widely used for relieving chronic cases of heartburn that occur mostly in people who experience cramps in the stomach and intense heartburns. Lycopodium brings relief in cases where regurgitation and heartburn occurs after small snacks.
- Bloating: This is caused due to the presence of excess gas in the colon, small intestines or the stomach. It results from high stress levels, poor diets and daily need for medications. Remedy: Carbo vegetabilis (made from vegetable charcoal) is renowned for its capability to absorb toxins and along with Lycopodium, is recommended for digestive problems resulting from excess gas.
- Dyspepsia: This is an uncomfortable feeling or pain, which occurs in the upper abdominal regions which is caused due to improper consumption of food and is commonly referred to as indigestion. If the condition is prolonged, a doctor must be visited. Remedy: Anacardium is a remedy that is useful for people who experience frequent and periodic bouts of upper abdominal pain.The remedy Argentum nitricum is suggested for people who experience Dyspepsia along with nausea. This is a pain in the upper abdominal region along with retching of mucus. Another remedy for this condition is Nux Vomica. This is suggestedfor people who are usually restless.
Treating flatulence and dyspepsia that is experienced by people after consumption of starchy and fatty foods requires Natrum carbonicum. These people cannot consume milk and often have a number of food allergies. Phosphorus is recommended for people who vomit along with their dyspepsia even though they usually crave short term solutions, like cold drinks.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!