Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Hemath GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hello, sir mai 22 year ka hu. Mere kabhi kabhi back me pain hota hai. Jo ki kuch der me apne aap theek ho jata hai. Please koi best suggestion de.
My mom is having spondylitis. She is suffering from heavy pain in her whole body mainly her left side. It is likely to have pain in her bones. She is having thyroid as well thats why she is taking ccm & calcirol.
I am suffering from knee (joints) problems. Since, last month could not able to walk please suggest some medicine so, that I will we alright. And body pain too.
I am 18+ years old (fe-male). Married. From last one month my urine is in yellow colour. Last one month back I am shifted to hyderabad. Why my urine got this colour? please help me. Is there any tests needed?
Does ayurveda can stop my mild bulge disc pain in the middle which sometimes rarely radiates to legs? I have been doing physiotherapy exercises since a year but not much difference I felt please help what should be done? Some ayurvedic centers claim that bulged disc can be bought back to it's original position to what extent is it true? It's been a year now with the mild disc bulge which still exists and the mild pain please help what should be done there is mild pain at the lower back since a year now and sometimes to legs when I use bike (Enfield bullet) little heavy please guide the best as im only 24 years old and worried thank you.
I am having a wrist pain in my left hand since two months. Whenever I bend my wrist in upward direction it pains. I can't pick things up as well with my left hand. Whenever I do I experience a pain. However the other movements of wrist are OT painful at all. What should be the remedy of this problem?
Yoga is recommended for people with joint inflammation or arthritis. In the case of certain individuals with different sorts of arthritis, studies have shown that consistent yoga practice can lessen joint pain, improve flexibility of the joint and release the stress and strain to provide better rest. Yoga comes with a wide range of practices; however, for the most part, it includes adopting specific bodily postures. It also includes breathing and meditation exercises.
Some of the yoga postures to cure arthritis are as follows:
- Sun salutations: They are the perfect way to begin a day. They can be reflective and calming as you develop the strength to breathe fresh air. Stand with both feet touching, and afterwards, join your hands, palm-to-palm, and place them on your chest. Breathe out and raise your arms upward. Gradually twist backwards and extend your arms over the head. Unwind your neck and breathe in. You must keep in mind that it is one breath for every movement.
- Kid's pose and child's pose plus: This is a truly gentle and simple approach to stretch the lower back. Get into the stance by dropping down onto your knees, spread your knees wide and join your toes. Place your hips back onto your feet or heels and stretch your arms forward onto the ground.
- Bovine pose (cow pose): Get on all fours with your hands; keep your wrists directly under the shoulders, and spread your fingers wide. Your knees need to be at the hips' width and directly under your hips. Point your abdomen upwards, as your shoulder bones push down towards your abdomen, and tilt your pelvis up and back so that you are sitting.
- Furious cat: Turn around the cow pose to do the furious cat pose. From all fours, pull your belliy in and your back arches into a back bend. Point your hips back toward your lower legs to build the space between every vertebra.
- Prostrate twisting: Bending should be very useful, but if the bending or twisting brings on any pain, leave it quickly. Lie on your back, draw your knees toward your abdomen, and wrap your arms around your legs, giving yourself a little hug. Shake yourself from side-to-side or forward and backward.
- Bridge pose: Lie in a straight position on the floor, twist your knees, and set your feet on the floor. Breathe out and press the inner parts of your feet and your arms into the floor. Push your tailbone up, tighten your hips, and lift them off the floor until your thighs are parallel to the floor. Keep your knees right above your heels and lift the upper part of your hips toward your stomach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.