Lybrate.com has top trusted Pulmonologists from across India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant TewariYour feedback matters!
My left shoulder keeps on paining constantly since last couple of months. If I breath full lung feel the pain more. Please advise.
I am suffering from sinusitis. Is it safe to administrate xylometazoline solution for a long period. Kindly reply.
My baby is four year old and he is always suffering from chest congestion he is away from cold intakes like ice cream etc. But still from past three years he is been given cough syrup and antibiotics am worrieabout its side effect. Otherwise he has no other issues he is healthy has no complaints but am tired giving medicine all the time for cheat congestion and cough.
My mother who is 77 year old asthmatic. Her sodium and potassium level below than normal please suggest
I have a little cough and I everyday have to face problem in reading books. Please advice me what to do.
I have little bit asthma problem. But I continued my medicine and inhaler as my doctor prescribed. After checking few days ago my doctor said asthma is no more. But still I have face shortness of breath though I am taking inhaler and medicine. If there any other reasons for this problem? What could be the reasons? please suggest me.
HI, My father's age is 75 Years, he was admitted in the hospital and got discharged. Diagnosis: Bronchial Asthma with acute exacerbations with type 1 respiratory failure. Allergic to medicines like paracetamol. Etc. Just wanna get some opinion on best cure & treatment. Pls advice.
I have a condition of tonsillitis. When I go to sleep it etches in my throat. I get a lot of irritation. I lose my sleep. What should I do to get rid of this problem. I want to have all kinds of foods. I want a home cure for treating my condition. I am not recovering. I want a remedy that will keep me fit in future. I with along with my family members thank you in advance.
Homeopathy is a method of treatment, which is based on the fact that symptoms of a certain disease, if induced in small quantities, may help cure the same disease in a sick person. Cardiological disorders are complications of the heart; they can range from various disorders, such as heart attack or irregular heartbeats.
Homeopathic remedies are based on naturally occurring substances and are given to the patients in a diluted form. These remedies trigger the symptoms in small quantities and heal the body.
The various homeopathic treatments for cardiological disorders are:
- Latrodectus: This treatment is used to treat symptoms of precordial pain in the body.
- Aurum metallicum: Aurum metallicum is used in treating symptoms of weakness in the muscles of the heart.
- Aconitum:This treatment is used when a person is having a heart attack.
- Spigelia: Spigelia is used in the treatment of irregular heartbeats which may cause sharp pain in the chest.
- Cactus grandiflorus: This treatment is used in treating angina pectoris, which is characterized by symptoms of pain caused by decreased blood flow to the heart.
- Crataegus oxyacantha: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating coronary insufficiency in people. This disorder cause problems in heartbeat.
- Digitalis: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating cardiac muscle failure. This disorder causes palpitation, tightness in the heart muscles and a suffocating sensation.
- Kalmia latifolia: This treatment is effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy, which causes the heart muscle to thicken, resulting in size reduction of the ventricles. This treatment is very effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy that results after rheumatism.
- Glonoinum: This homeopathic treatment is prescribed to treat symptoms of plaque buildup in the artery, which cause hypertension.
Related Tip: "5 Causes Of Heart Failure"