Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I got married 2 months ago and since then have infection. Went to a doctor and was suggested candid cl for 3 nights, then every week and oral AF kit for me and my husband. The problem was resolved. Now for the past few days I have urges to go the bathroom again and again at an interval of 2-3 minutes, plus itching/irritation. I have not taken candid weekly for the past 3 weeks. Should I start taking it again?
Whenever I do masturbation, my sperm does not comes out with the force it has to be, Means it does not goes to the any distance which it should be. For e.g 6 to 12 inch distance. Is it normal or anything to think about?
She has fibroid in her uterus. She did dnc test. Impression of histopathology report endometrial hyperplasia without atypia and chronic cervicitis is it any problem for her.
I masturbate very regularly (once in 2 days on average). But, I feel bad about doing it. I want to reduce the practice completely. So, please let me know what is considered as a healthy frequency of masturbating. Also, I have acne problem. Is it because of the excessive masturbation that I indulge in?
Masturbation is a wonderful way to explore your physicality which is healthy as well as beneficial. According to research, women who masturbate regularly are likely to enjoy better sex lives with their partners and are more self confident in nature. Women who indulge in masturbation enjoy a wealth of physical as well as mental health benefits. Following are the benefits that you should be aware of:
Physical benefits of female masturbation
- Prevention of infections: Female masturbation is very important as it prevents cervical infections and also relieves you from infections in the urinary tract. Recent studies suggest that masturbation helps relieve you from pain caused by urinary tract infections. It lubricates the vagina and eliminates harmful bacteria from the cervix.
- Better cardiovascular health: Masturbating promotes improvement in cardiovascular health and also effectively lowers the risk of developing type 2 diabetes. It has been observed that women who masturbate regularly are less vulnerable to coronary heart disease and overall have a better immune system.
- Prevents insomnia: Masturbation can be a natural way to prevent insomnia as there is a subsequent release of hormones and stress involved. During masturbation the hormone called Dopamine increases as the process reaches climax. After orgasm, the hormones called oxytocin are released along with endorphins which consequently help you to sleep better.
Psychological or mental benefits of masturbation
- Improves mood and busts stress: Masturbation helps you get rid of depressed feelings and in turn positively affects your sexual life with your partner. It improves your mood and is considered an effective stress buster without any associated side effects.
- Helps you accept yourself: Accepting your sexuality is very important as it makes you aware of your body and makes you comfortable with it. It strengthens your love for yourself and increases your confidence. Paying attention to your sexual desires and fulfilling them yourselves is pleasurable as well as healthy. Masturbation can help you know your physical needs and relieve stress associated to your personal and professional life.
Related Topic : Is Masturbation Directly Related to Your Wellbeing??