Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant Saha JainYour feedback matters!
Sir I have nasal problem I am from Rajasthan sikar district lot of treatment done but no relief. What should I do?
Hello doctor, I am 40 years female since from last two yrs I have skin problems like itching and rash come very frequently on face and neck sometime on hand and arm to I shw to dermatologist she gv medicine but it go but when stop med it come agn sometime ok also but back agn she prescribe tests in which esr test high. 80 and top test also very high 162 I dnt have any problem only this can you suggest something what futher done she ask me to meet other allergy specialist.
Hello I am 18. Past week I noticed that whenever I try to talk in high pitch slow my voice breaks. But in low pitch its fine. I am really worried please help if something is wrong with me.
I'm suffering from seamen leakage from last three month. Whenever my penis gets erect I feel something wet in my pent and I have checked it its something colorless sticky fluid.
I was 125 kg now my weight is 110 My diet is 1 coconut water, 1 jowar chapati with oil free vegetables (in morning for breakfast) 1 jowar chapati with dal, n 2slice of brown bread with jam (lunch) Fruits for (dinner) PLEASE help me my diet is proper or not.
I am 21 years old .my left side scrotum is empty .I have a pain in left side abdominal .is there any surgery is needed and what is tha treatment cost.
I am 62 yrs old suffering from diabetes. I m not able 2 control myself from sweet intake. Suggest some diets 2 control diabetes and food I should prevent.
1 month me maximum kitne bar sex karna chahiye, jisse body and helth ko koi nuksan nahi pahuche. And aisa koi madicin hai kya jo without protection ke sex karne ke baad khilaye to pragnancy ka koi problem nahi hota.
Sir, my daughter is 13yr old, since 6yr she was a patient of pancreatic pain, her pancreas extend from one side, so lumsum every 6 mnth a serious pain in her stomach due to this pancreas. I consult many Dr. But no way to out this cause, so what should I do?
Respected Dr. Can you please tell me any ayurvedic medicine or appropriate diet for a heart attacked patient. Who is also a diabetic.
I am 30 years old male am suffering from mouth ulcers for last 3 weeks. What should I do? please help me.
With the advent of the internet and it's free nature, pornography has become one of the most viewed explicit contents of the internet. Though not made for adolescents, pornography is viewed by a large number of teenagers and young adults. Sex education is highly necessary for teens and young adults and pornography can never be substituted for sex education. Read more to find all about it.
- Pornography is an act: The porn industry like all other industries exists for profitability and actors who indulge in explicit sexual activities on screen are professionals and the scenes are entirely scripted. The purpose of sex education, which is to provide knowledge about a person's own sexuality is lost in porn. Similar to romantic movies, which are far off from reality, pornography is also a fantasy.
- Pornography is focused on the act itself: Sex education is not just learning about sexual activities or preferences, but also about learning reproductive sex, safe sex, reproductive health, birth control and also emotional relations and responsibilities. Pornography is graphic by its nature and does not provide any knowledge on these subjects, which are of utmost importance as comprehensive sex education is necessary for every single person.
- Pornography gives out the wrong message: The different positions or ways, which actors perform in pornography might be admirable, but it should be kept in mind that pornography has a purpose and it is not providing sex education to adolescents and young adults. When engaging in sexual activities with your partner, their level of comfort, their consent, and their preferences matter the most. So knowledge gained from pornography is in most cases faulty. Also keep in mind that there is a stark difference in what is shown in porn and what happens in real life.
PCOD (Polycystic Ovary Disorder) is an issue in which a woman’s hormones are out of control. It can bring about issues with your periods and make it hard to get pregnant. PCOD or PCOS additionally may bring about undesirable changes in the way you look. In case that it is not dealt with, after some time it can cause serious medical issues, for example, diabetes and heart diseases. In PCOD, the hormones change rapidly.
The reason for PCOD is not completely seen, but rather hereditary qualities might be a reason. PCOD appears to keep running in families, so your possibility of having it is higher if other women in your family have it or have diabetes. PCOD can be passed down from either of your families’ side.
The most widely recognized clinical features are:
- Skin inflammation.
- Weight gain and problem getting thinner.
- Additional hair on the face and body. Frequently women get thicker and darker facial hair and more hair on the abdomen, stomach, and back.
- Diminishing hair on the scalp.
- Unpredictable periods. Frequently women with PCOD have less than nine periods a year. A few women have no periods. Others go through extreme bleeding.
- Infertility issues. Many women who have PCOD experience difficulty getting pregnant.
Some of the most effective and long-term treatments include:
- Normal work out and weight control are the key medicines for PCOD. Treatment can lessen uncontrollable symptoms and stop the long-term medical issues that come along with it.
- Try to fit in moderate movements and additionally outdoor activities regularly. Taking a walk is a great exercise that a great many people can do.
- Eating healthy foods is very important. This includes heaps of vegetables, nuts, beans, and whole grains. It limits foods that are high in soaked fat, for example, meats and cheeses.
- Most women who have PCOD can benefit by shedding pounds. This can mean losing the hormones that are uncontrollable and having regular periods.
- In case that you smoke, consider stopping. Women who smoke have higher androgen levels that may add to PCOD symptoms.
- Your specialist may recommend anti-conception medication pills to decrease side effects and help you have consistent menstrual cycles or infertility medication in the case that you are experiencing difficulty getting pregnant.
- Aerobic exercises, jogging, walking for 1 hr. daily to be added.
It is important to see your specialist for the follow-up to ensure that treatment is working and to change it if necessary. You may likewise require normal tests to check for diabetes, hypertension, and other conceivable issues. It might take a while for medicines to help with the symptoms, for example, facial hair or skin break out. You can use over-the-counter or physician endorsed pharmaceuticals for skin break out.