Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hemant
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. HemantYour feedback matters!
I am 45 years old I get pain on my heart side from years and years and I get pain on my legs it gets swollen. And I have osteoarthritis. Please suggest me what should I do.
Are you experiencing knee pain and seek ideal treatment for your condition? Knee pain is a very common issue which may develop in any bony structure of your body, comprising your kneecap, the knee joint, ligaments, and cartilages of your knee. Knee pain is common in people of all ages, and simple home remedies can be used to treat knee pain effectively. In severe cases, professional treatment or help is required.
• The location of your knee pain varies based on the structure that is involved.
• Your whole knee may swell up and seem painful in the case of infections and inflammatory processes. On the other hand, a bone fracture may show symptoms in one specific area.
• The severity of knee pain may vary from acute to serious and disabling.
Other common symptoms associated with knee pain include the following:
• Difficulty in walking because of knee instability.
• Limping because of discomfort.
• Difficulty in going up and down the staircase because of ligament damage.
• Swelling and redness.
• The inability of extending the knee.
Knee pain may occur because of several reasons, and factors. Generally, knee pain is classified into 3 primary categories. They are:
• Acute injuries that include broken bones, a meniscal tear, or a torn ligament.
• Medication conditions which commonly include the likes of arthritis, and various infections.
• Conditions that occur on account of chronic use and overuse, such as patellar syndromes, tendinitis, bursitis, and osteoarthritis.
• The most common treatment procedures include the following:
• Several medications are used for the treatment of an underlying medical condition that causes knee pain, for effective pain relief.
• Strengthening of the muscles surrounding the ankle makes it stable and helps in achieving the best mechanical movements.
• This is effective in avoiding injuries and preventing an existing injury from worsening.
• Several injectable medications are injected into your knee directly.
• Corticosteroids and lubricants are commonly used for dealing with inflammation in the knee, and for improving movement and pain.
• In case of severe and persistent knee pain, a surgery may be required. Knee operations include arthroscopic surgeries, total knee replacement and much more.
• Arthroscopic surgery is the most common procedure in which injuries in your knee are repaired and pieces of loose cartilage and bone are removed.
• During partial knee replacement, the damaged parts of your knee are replaced with metal and plastic parts. Only a part of the knee joint gets replaced.
There are several other therapies that are also beneficial for the treatment of knee pain. You can opt for acupuncture, which is ideal for osteoarthritis patients. Glucosamine and chondroitin supplements are also prescribed in some cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
Respect Dr. I hav pain in my legs. U tried a lot of medicines but no effect on it. please give some positive solution to me.
I have a lower back pain on the right side. Felt pain ,only when I stand for few mins or walk. Did massage in a spa & pain has extravated, high pain on changing while sitting & standing. Not able to stretch.
Hello can anyone tell. Is it possible sciatica pain go into upper back on a specific area. I heard sciatica pain can go into upper back throw nerve. Or is dis posture issue. Help.Please tell.
Hello sir, am Padmini here 28 years old am having severe joints pain and also severe knee pain am an osteopenia patient. What supplements I have to take to strengthen my bones. Thank you Padmini.
Hello sir, I am 39 year old having height 5.8 inch weight 95 kg having pain in my both ankles kindly suggest medicine. Is their is any medicine for fat burning at stomach area?
Bent Arm Crossover
The triceps muscle behind the upper arm has three distinct heads. Because each works best from a different angle, it’s important to stretch the upper arm in multiple directions. To fully benefit from the Bent Arm Crossover, be careful not to rotate your trunk at the waist.
1.Stand with your feet shoulder width apart with your right arm across the chest and bent over your shoulder. With your left arm, pull the right arm across your chest and gently upward until you feel a slight tension in the triceps.
2.Repeat the stretch on the opposite side with your left arm across the chest and bent over your shoulder. Remember to hold your abdominals in and maintain straight posture.
Overhead Triceps Rope Stretch
Our world has become so convenient, it’s not often we need to reach over head or use the full motion of our shoulders and upper arms. This exercise can make reaching for that top shelf in the garage or zipping up a dress much less intimidating.
1.Stand with your feet shoulder width apart and hold the rope in your left hand. Reach your left hand over your left shoulder toward the center of your back.Next, reach your right arm behind your back and grab the rope near your lower back.
2. Gently apply tension to the left triceps by pulling down on the rope with the right hand.Repeat on the opposite side.
Front Arm Biceps Stretch
The biceps is a difficult muscle to isolate and stretch, so it’s often overlooked when exercising.
Muscle tears often occur when a sudden heavy effort over stresses a tight biceps, so it’s important to keep them in good shape.
1.Begin the stretch with your right arm straight and reach your right hand backward on a surface that’s level with your upper thigh.
The rest of your body should be squared and facing forward.
2.Keeping your right hand on the surface behind you and your right arm straight throughout the movement, lean slightly forward. When you feel a gentle stretch in the right biceps muscle, don’t lean any farther but hold the pose there.