Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant KumarYour feedback matters!
Having pain in the back of my heels. Pains mostly when I wake up. Pain subsides after 1st few minutes. What should I do to stop it?
Premature ejaculation is often defined as the ejaculation which is uncontrolled and takes place either prior to or just after a sexual penetration. This happens much before a person desires for an ejaculation. It can also take place with minimum stimulation and is quite unsatisfactory for both the partners. This often leads to anxiety and other problems and can affect any man at any point of his life. This is known to be the most common form of male sexual dysfunction.
Causes of Premature Ejaculation-
The particular cause of premature ejaculation is not known but it is believed to happen due to the psychological factors such as depression, guilt and anxiety. In some cases it might be related with medical cause such as side-effect of medications, injury and hormonal imbalance or problems. It is believed that with age and experience men have the capability to delay orgasm.
Symptoms of Premature Ejaculation-
One of the main and most concerned symptoms is that there is uncontrolled ejaculation prior to or shortly after the intercourse. This often takes place with minimum sexual pleasure and before a person desires.
Diagnoses of Premature Ejaculation-
The doctor usually discusses medical history along with sexual history. A thorough physical examination might be done. Doctor might want to meet or talk to the partner as well. Some lab tests might be ordered by the doctor to rule out the cause of premature ejaculation, as it can have any cause.
Treatment of Premature Ejaculation-
Many times the premature ejaculation can get better over a period of time and treatment might not be needed. Often distraction methods or relaxation techniques are helpful in delaying an ejaculation. Abstinence or lowering the use of tobacco, alcohol and some drugs might help in controlling ejaculation in some men.
Doctor might recommend you and your partner some techniques which help in delaying an ejaculation. Different positions can be tried or communicate with partner to stop or slow down the stimulation. Also, one can start identifying the sensations which build up an ejaculation. If this does not work then Behavioral therapy and counseling might help.
Aswagandha - the effective medicinal Indian herb is one of the most natural medicines perfect for treating the sexual problems in men. You can consult a doctor and have this herbal medicine as directed by the physician. This herb can increase the strength of the organs and increases the stamina and control in men. This can reduce the problem of premature ejaculation. The aphrodisiac qualities in the roots of Asparagus can help in decreasing the problem of premature ejaculation in men. You can take 1\2 to 2 teaspoons of asparagus powder or root by mixing it with a glass of milk.
Also, there are gels, creams and sprays which can be used to reduce the sensations and in turn delay the ejaculation. However, the flipside of these is that it might affect the sex partner as well by reducing their sensation as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I am unable to sleep for long time. It is very disturbing for me. I am very eager to find the solution?
I am 34 years man with a healthy lifestyle. I go to gym 6 days a week and do cardio and weight workout. But from a couple of month, I am having pain in my left shoulder. At first I thought is to be a simple muscle cramp. I applied gel on the affected area and after 4 - 5 days my shoulder pain is almost gone, but the main problem is that I cannot lift more than 3kg weight from my left hand (lateral or side). I can only lift it to a certain height. When ever I tried to lift any weight from my left hand it gives me a tremendous pain in my shoulder and I cannot lift it (lateral or side). Because of the pain I cannot do certain exercises and I cannot even do normal work at ease. I jave heard that it is called Frozen Shoulder. Is it true or not is something else. Please suggest me cure for this.
I face cold n cough on every climate change. Apart from precautions of food n drinks what should I do to avoid. It seems an allergic to me.
Hello sir, A big amount of cough in my chest from 1-1.5 year and sound of air in my right side ear. Then I had decrease in my concentration. What I do?
I am suffering from waist pain. Its not continuous but it happened whenever I do little workout and its sudden and unbearable for me so please help me out.
I am 22, I am missing my period it's been 34 day still its missing. Usually its between 28 to 29 day. I had unprotected sex twice so am very nervous my pregnancy test is negative I did it yesterday. Suzzest me any other accurate pregnancy test or get me rid of such unwanted pregnancy. I have taken deviry 10mg's 7 tablet in last 3 days. What should I do.
Little brown discharge on second day of chums but no proper chums. What does this indicate I am 34 n married.
I was suffering with ringworm on face and thigh and I am using onitraz recommends by dermatologist can you tell me any cream for face which remove the spot and scar.
I am 46 years old male. I am very sad of my hairfall. It seems that I am becoming bald. Please suggest a solution to this problem. I want black and food quality of hair. Please suggest a method so that I could get nice and shiny hair. I hope there will be a solution to my problem. Please please please please.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do.
Hello, I am 28 years old, when I intercourse after foreplay for 20 mins when I suddenly discharged when I penetrate but in second round I lasts for 5 mins. Is it normal else have some problem?
Today, everyone seems to have an increased amount of stress, whether it is due to the economy, their job, layoff or family relationships and other constraints. Many medical and physical complaints that we have can in some way or another be due to or can be worsened by stress.
Here are eight of the most common stress-induced conditions and the evidence behind them.
1. Depression and anxiety/panic disorders. This is pretty easy to understand. The more stress a person has, the worse underlying mental health disorders can become. The stress of loss of a loved one, loss of a job or threat of losing your job, or a strained relationship can lead to overwhelming sadness or symptoms of panic. Insomnia and sleep disturbances can occur as racing thoughts and increased worry at night. Alcohol and tobacco abuse can also occur concurrently as ways to self-medicate in the absence of correct ways of treatment such as prayer, counseling, therapy or prescribed medication.
2. Hypertension and heart disease. Otherwise known as high blood pressure, stress can cause an increase in constriction of blood vessels. Stress has not been proven as a direct cause of high blood pressure, but it can have an overall effect on the release of hormones from the nervous system and circulatory systems, which makes it harder for the heart to pump blood to our vital organs. If blood pressure is chronically high and blood vessels have enough damage or cholesterol buildup, heart disease can be the result. Some chest pain can even be linked to stress.
3. GERD (acid reflux) and stomach ulcers. Emotional stress can lead to an increased production of acid from proton pumps and H2 receptors in our stomachs. If acidity is prominent, a burning sensation can be felt and pain can extend from the stomach (in the center and to the left of the middle of the stomach) all the way up to the esophagus and throat. Foods that we eat, including caffeinated beverages, spicy ingredients and citrus can make this worse. If left for too long, ulcers, or an eating away of the lining of the stomach, can develop and even worsen to the point of bleeding.
4. Obesity. Stress can cause an increase of the hormone cortisol to be released from the adrenal glands. Cortisol is linked to increased glucose (blood sugar) and weight gain. Also, while some of us eat less with stress, many of us eat more ?comfort foods,? which are generally more sweet and fatty, and have more calories.
5. Headaches. Migraines are thought to be the most common type of headache, but tension is probably higher on the list of causes of headache. Both types can increase with stress. With tension headaches, a tense pressure or squeeze can be felt in any part of the head, usually with muscle tension and soreness of the neck and even shoulders. Migraines are thought to be associated with signals from the nervous system that relax blood vessels. When vessels relax, blood rushes to them and cause dilation. If too dilated, this can cause pain.
6. Abnormal menstrual cycles. Skipping a period can be very distressing for a woman, especially if unexplained. Although we don?t know what the certain cause is, it is thought that emotional stress affects release of certain pituitary hormones that can cause irregular periods. If weight is lost or gained due to stress, estrogen or a lack thereof, it can also cause irregular periods.
7. Viral infections. When we're stressed or fatigued, our immune system doesn?t work as well to prevent us from infection. We all have antibodies from vaccines or from previous infections that have built up in memory cells and are programmed to increase when we are exposed to infections. Stress reduces this response. Colds can occur more frequently and, even worse, viruses such as herpes and HPV (human papilloma virus can show themselves during these ?down? times.
8. Cancers. This one is controversial, as some studies say one thing and some say another. The conflicting data questions whether stress can be a direct cause of some cancers. In 2002, a study was done on patients who had breast cancer that was treated. The question was asked if stress could be linked to the cancer coming back. The study could not prove it to be true. However, in animal studies, an increase of stress hormones was linked directly to growth of some tumors. Long story short, the evidence is inconsistent, but there may be truth to the claim that stress can lead to certain cancers.
All in all, be self-aware of the signs. If you?re feeling overwhelmed, as we all at some point do, be proactive by exercising, drinking plenty of water, getting good restful sleep and doing those things that you enjoy doing with those you love. If it still feels like life is crashing down on you or your body is breaking down, please ask me privately here.