Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant KumarYour feedback matters!
I am recently suffering from colour blindness, I did not have this problem before, anyone please kindly suggest me what to do.
Hello, I am taking benadryl as a sleep aid since 4 years and due to depression and stress I increased my dose upto 150 ml a day. I want to know the side effects.
The fourth day of Diwali is celebrated as Annakut to thank God for his benevolence. Govardhan Puja is one of the primary rituals associated with this day. The legend behind this festival is centred around a hillock named Govardhan which Krishna lifted to shelter the people living there from torrential rains. Thus, it is celebrated by making small mounds of cow dung that symbolize the hillock and prayers to Lord Govardhan. Cow dung in India is not treated as mere excrement, but has a number of uses. Primary amongst them is the burning of dried cow dung cakes as fuel to cook food in rural households and provide heat. Cow dung is also an excellent fertilizer. In many places, cow dung is also added to mud bricks so as to strengthen the brick and prevent disintegration.
According to Ayurveda, cow dung is germicidal and has healing properties. To this effect, cow dung is mentioned a number of times in ancient Indian scriptures.
1. Cow dung’s antibacterial properties make it a good natural disinfectant. Using cow dung to disinfect an area involves coating the floor with a paste of fresh cow dung. This practice is followed in many rural households throughout India. Burning cakes of dried cow dung are also said to repel insects and mosquitoes.
2. Cow dung is also said to have mood enhancing properties. It contains bacteria named Mycobacterium vaccae which is responsible for activating neurons that produce serotonin. Seratonin is a neurotransmitter that contributes towards making a person feel happy.
3. Dried cow dung is also used to make disinfectant soaps. Some of the ayurvedic practitioners also use cow dung to treat skin ailments. However, you must keep in mind that cow dung does contain bacteria and hence should not be applied on skin that is cut or raw.
4. Even the ash produced by cow dung has beneficial uses. This ash when added to pond water is also said to balance the acidity in the water and regulate pH levels. Dry ash absorbs oil and fat and hence is also used as a cleaning agent.
Here are some other medicinal uses of cow dung:
1. According to some ancient scripts, cow dung ash can be used to strengthen gums and clean teeth.
2. Cow dung is an excellent disinfectant and mosquito repellent. This is the reason why the walls of the houses were coated with cow dung in the ancient times.
3. The cow dung can be used a body back in order to detoxify the body.
4. It is also said to be very helpful in preventing pimples.
5. Cow dung is also known to improve blood circulation.
6. It also helps in keeping the infections from spreading.
7. Ayurvedic medicines made out of cow dung also work wonders in treating indigestion problems.
However, if one chooses to use cow dung to treat an ailment or cleanse the body in any way, it should be done only under the supervision of an Ayurvedic doctor.
I'm male I want to become fair so pls suggest me any cream thats makes me fair and I have dark sport's on my face.
Mild pain in upper left side of abdomen from 4-5 days. Pain increases while taking a deep breathe. Can you tell me what it can be?
Is there any solution to get rid of homosexuality? I have been sexual ly attracted towards male n almost no attractions for female and want to b heterosexual I am married.
I'm Rachel age is 25 years. Im suffering irregular periods since 5 months. Then I did scan in that pcod. Then doctor advised tab duphaston 10 mg. It is kk to take for me or in future any problems in that to take.
Hi I am 27 years male. My problem is I get excessive sweat whenever I am stress, worried, fear, tensed, nervous or anxious and also while eating I start sweating a lot on my forehead, face, neck, palms and foot no matter how the whether condition is either it is summer, winter or rainy still I sweat a lot even if I go to pay bills and stand in a queue or go for a temple, talk to a new person or if some one talking about me in front of every one or if I need to talk in front of huge public or on a stage (stage fear) as it is a social phobia or social anxiety and due to which I am unable to attend the face to face interview and also group discussion, the movement I enter the interviewers cabin I start sweating and due to which I am getting rejected. Now I am jobless and need to attend interviews and get job. I am suffering with this from last 3 -4 yrs. And also I have a habit of smoking (3 - 5 pieces of cigarettes daily) So I request you to please suggest me with a good and permanent solution for this.
Had got serious infection near groins and anal part, its past 2 month now. Can you help me with the medication. Is ketoconazole oral advisable.
I have been suffering with cold, nose is watering, also have fever with 99 degree. I consumed 3 crocin but no result found.Which medicine should I take? Please tell me.
Hi, I am 47 years old male. I am facing on off health issues from last 2 years. Facing constipation indigestion problems from last 20 years plus. Whereas having BP from last 8 years was on lose then a year back doctor changed to tezloc. Was weighing 120 kg. Whereas I also taking Herbalife products from last 8-9 months initially I came down to 105kg but now i am on 109 kg at present. Even I am experiencing normal BP without BP tablets if taken i am feeling week and my BP readings shows below 100/60. Is this due Herbalife Product? Whereas now At present am facing frozen shoulder from last 4 months and during fasting month of Ramzan and after am facing a completely newly, facing joint pains everywhere. Hence Blood tested the Uric Acid is 6.7mg/dl, the Calcium is 9.6mg/dl and Creatinine is 0.95mg/dl. Is am facing goud or what please explain.? Remedies please and the side effects?
I was very thin till the age of twenty. I then gained weight since then I hav belly fat. Pls suggest so that I can reduce it without exercise or gym.
My wife is 23yr old we have 2yr baby. My wife have lower back problem. She feel so much pain on lower back.
Mujhe acidity bhi h, mera gala kharab rehta h, cold khane se bhi gala kharab ho jata h, hot tea pene sye chaale Ho jata h, koi solution bataye please
Please some one tell me how to prevent from white hair. I got some white hair. It is possible to convert them into black.)
I have a pain in my teeth from last 3 days, I think there is a wisdom tooth is coming. What is the solution for this?
I constantly try to educate patients on proper posture, but because people (myself included) spend so much time driving and sitting for prolonged periods of time. Driving can mean different for different people. It may be a way of leisure for some or as an everyday activity to commute to office. Driving for long time has always accompanied with some or the other musculoskeletal problems. It become a leading cause of back pain to our fast pace life.The problem is treated but the root cause of it is never looked after or we just don't bother about it much..
Why we get the pain or associated problems when we drive for long time?
Poor posture while driving can produce a repetitive load to the tissues that causes sustained stress. Daily prolonged drives apply loads to the spine that can cause viscoelastic tissues to slowly deform and creep. Simply staying in the car seat with poor posture long enough will eventually ensure damage. Sustained load and resultant deformation/creep causes a progressive reduction in tissue strength.With your hands in the proper position on the steering wheel, the thoracic spine, scapula and shoulder joint have a better chance of remaining in neutral. usually, we hold steering wheel with one hand and lean to other side.due to leaning hip bone( iliac crest) and 12th rib approximate; this will contribute to shortness (tightness) of the quadratus lumborum or latissimus dorsi
If the pelvis is rotated, it will contribute to lumbar or SI pathology and overactivity of the TFL(muscle). If the knees are even slightly superior to the hips, then there will be hip flexors muscles over activity or shortness, and hip extensor inhibition or weakness. Prolonged sitting on the glutes can cause poor circulation and lack of oxygen to the tissue, contributing to inhibition.
A person driving with a clutch who has poor or limited ankle dorsiflexion (like after ankle fracture) can perpetuate overly active hip flexors because they will pull the foot off the clutch using the hip flexors, instead of dorsiflexion at the ankle.
1) Select a car that matches your height and suits your work.
2) Change posture as much as possible take frequent Microbreaks ,recommended atleast 15 minutes, every 2 hours
3) Place hand on steering wheels so that elbows are close to your side and not so high that you have to reach up for the wheel.
4) Place hands at 3 o’clock or 9 o’clock position this will reduce the amount of strain on shoulders and put hands in safer position.
5) It is advisable to keep two hands in steering wheel except while shifting gears. Change hand posture frequently to reduce fatigue and improve circulation.
6) Learn Microbreaks: An example of a "microbreak" for driving in the car is squeezing the shoulder blades together for 20-30 seconds and repeating 2-3 times. Repeating anterior and posterior pelvic tilts and lateral tilts for a minute or two is sometimes helpful. Other microbreaks for driving include cervical range of motion, and shoulder retraction with elevation and depression.
1) Avoid lifting after driving long hours because your muscles are tired your ligaments are stretched and disc are at risk of injury, give yourself some time to stretch and relax.
2) The death grip posture, the one arm cool dude” the Wrist resting at 12 o’clock position on steering wheel and fingers flop over the top, arm straight out in front and one arm propped on your window.
The longest journey begins with a right sitting posture, not with a turn of the ignition key !!!! dive safe