Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hemant Gupta
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hi my son is 13 month old. Bt he did not like to eat anything. Even nt liquid food. please suggest something to rove his appetite.
Drinking in teenage years linked to memory problems and other health issues in later life.
- Binge drinking during teenage years could lead to thinning of certain areas of the brain causing problems with memory and other serious health implications later in life suggests a study.
- As per a recent study conducted by the oregon state university in the us, binge drinking is linked to shrinking of certain areas of the brain that are associated with memory, attention and language in teenagers. This, in turn, could lead to increased risk of developing alcohol use disorder later on in life.
- The researchers studied six parameters to determine the hazardous impact of heavy drinking on the brain in early years. These include response inhibition, working memory, verbal learning and memory, decision making and reward processing, alcohol cue reactivity, and socio-cognitive/socio-emotional processing,
- Teenage is a period where the brain is still undergoing biological and psychological behaviour development.
- Considering the fact that more and more teenagers are involved in binge drinking and heavy drinking, understanding the effects of consuming large quantities of alcohol on neural development and the impact on cognitive skills is very important.
- Binge or heavy episodic drinking is defined as four or more standard drinks within a two-hour drinking session for females and five or more drinks for males.
- As per the study, binge drinking among young people is associated with a thinning or reduction of areas of the brain that are known to play a key role in memory, attention, language, awareness and consciousness.
- This type of brain alteration in young life could lead to increased risk of alcohol use disorder in later years of life.
Hi I have a son of 1 year 6 month age. His tlc goes high in every 1month gap by which his fever goes high. Please suggest.
Hi my daughter is suffering from wheezing which is diagnosed today. My daughter is 9 years old and all the vaccines are completely given, she often has cold and cough. Is this wheezing permanently curable in ayurveda and Homeopathic. Please answer me and also suggest some home remedy for the same. Thank you.
I gave biovac a to my son, after 6 months I gave havrix 720 in another country. Is it fine? What is the doctor opinion?
Hello Dr. please suggest me which milk should I give to my child as he is 2 years old. Cow milk pure is not available nearby. So please suggest best formula milk best for DHA purpose. Is Enfagrow milk good .As it is mentioned it is world's no. 1 milk. Or any other please suggest.
My 3 year daughter is having worm in the lower abdomen. For that she is never interested in food. Kindly advice some medication so that it can be cured.
Ayurvedic medicine has advised step by step care of foetus via 'Garbhsanskar aushadhi.'
There are complete yogas (combos of medicine) dedicated to all round development of foetus by Ayurveda. As a general tonic every pregnant lady must take Sitopaladi + Prawal Pishti as per dose suggested by Vaidya/Ayurved doctor, to give strength to body and mind and to bring comparatively fairer skin to developing child. Efforts should be done to make Sitopaladi Chooran at home by buying original high quality Banslochan which is an important ingradient of Sitopaladi. Still need be Garbhchintamani Ras and Phalkalyan ghrit are another important tonics for child in the womb. Mother takes these harmless herbomineral 'yogas' for lifetime achievement of the child who becomes strong, beautiful and intelligent. Pl get advise from any ayurveda doctor before starting it.