Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant GuptaYour feedback matters!
My two year old daughter has lack of immunity. She very often falls sick. She gets fever two or three times in a month. Everybody says chawanprash will increase immunity. Is it true? Can I give my two year old daughter chawanprash for immunity?
My son was 4 months old and was formula feeding. Since last 45 days he was suffering with motions and vomtings due to lactose intolerance problem, when I gave him zero lac everything went good but the problems repeats if I use other feeding. Please suggest me can I use zerolac regularly.
My baby recovered from sepsis on 3rd days of born due to bacterial infection by vancomycin .he is now 1.5 month & is o.k.,received pcv13 & one doctor says not to take PENTA1 vaccine. Only to take hexaxim. But doctor who treated him earlier says yes. Now I am confused. Please suggest me which one is to take?
How to get rid off perpetual prolonged cough and how to get rid off sneezing and allergy? What is exactly dengue fever and how to control it? Please tell me.
Dear Doctor I ve 4 months and 20 days old baby till date I ve been giving oly breast milk I have to join office in two days I feel so guilty about it, am planning to express my milk and feed baby when am not at home, is it good to feed my milk storing in fridge, am really so guilty about it. Please help me to over come my guilty or is there anything that I can do?
My 4year old daughter is now11.6kg. She is not gaining weight. Please tell how many times I give food to her. What nutrition food I give and at what timings.
My daughter is 2 years 4 months old. She has stopped feeding during day. However i'm not able to wean off her during night. She sleeps with feeding and wakes up 2-3 times in night. She is eating food properly. Please help me regarding this.
Hi, My baby 10 month old and it's his teething time so I need to know what is normal problem that the baby can face in this period.
My daughter aged 14 years is type 1 diabetic diagnosed recently. She is taking insulin injections 3 to 4 times a day. Her hands and thighs are all full of injections pricks. Swelling has started now on the places where we try to give injections. Kindly suggest.
My 3 year old is sick with a temperature of 100 degrees she can not keep anything down including liquids. What should I do?
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations
6. You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.