Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant GuptaYour feedback matters!
Meri beti hai 5 year ki use night me potty ke raste me pain hota hai maine use gastroentrology doctor ko bhi dikhaya lekin unhone kaha koi bhi problem nahi hai lekin use daily pain hota hai please mujhe koi medicine bataye jisse uska dard kam ho jaye ya fir usko neend aa jaye thankyou.
I have a daughter age 10+years she has a problem of bed wet. wanted to get out from this problem please help me thank you.
Hello sir my daughter is 5 year 5 month old she is in 1st standard. She is good in study. But the prob is that she take so much time for finished her work writing speed is very slow, stamina is low, lack of concentration and that why so much time waste in only study infect school mai only 1 page she write and always tell a lie.
My baby has dark patch on his face since birth which has become darker. He is 1 year old wat is the remedy for this.
My baby's age is 8 months old. He prefers only breastfeed milk. He is not preferred bottle milk. How to avoid to give breast milk. How to give bottle milk. I am suffering from nipple cracks and milk is not coming blood is coming. What I have to do to give bottle feeding.
When should I start giving my baby solids (weaning? How much exercise should my child do? Are squash and pure fruit juice better for children than fizzy drinks?
My baby is 2 month old n she is hvng cloudiness on his eyes is it normal n she was born very week 2 kilo now her weight is 4 kilo so what should I do please help me out.
9years old he had cough in report x.- ray-broncho -vascular markings r prominent Hb%13.8, RBC-5.1, WBC-WBC-22.6, plt-320, N/L-79H/13L. M/E-7/1 med. hetrazan100, xyzalsnia claribid250 sy- cosere-cosere-d all for ten days again same cough started after 1 month why this problem occur.
I have 7 th month baby boy. He is having stools from yesterday and there is some blood in his stools. What is the reason for this and what happens if it comes like that?
While siblings are the force that breathes life into any family structure, it has also been seen as a challenge of sorts to manage siblings and bring out the best in each one of them. In any family unit, there are a number of entities who need to be nurtured in a certain way to ensure that their identities are not hampered by a "one size fits all" style of parenting. Every child is different and will need to be handled differently. Besides this, there are other related challenges that will contribute to the quality of the relationships between the siblings, as well as the rivalry that they may feel towards each other when it comes to attention, achievements and varied other factors.
Read on to know the ten tips to tackle sibling rivalry:
- Make Friends before Birth: encourage your first born to connect even before the birth of the new baby by including him or her in the changes you see and feel. Planning for the new baby with your first born will also help in such cases.
- Staying positive is a big factor that will help the children in feeling confident despite their different qualities and strengths.
- Comparison is a big no no. Stay away from these kind of comparisons so that the children do not feel like they have to fight with each other for your praise.
- Time Sharing: Ensure that you divide your time well and indulge each child in his or her area of interest so that they feel like you are always there for each of them.
- Harmonious Start to the day: this will ensure that the children have a special bond at the end of the day. Make sure that they help each other and divide chores accordingly. The older siblings should be given the care giving tasks while the younger ones should be taught to obey them and play along.
- Humour them: It is a known fact that humour is the best medicine that breaks even the most tension filled atmosphere.
- Family Meetings: Hold family meetings to discuss important things and even intense fights so that everyone's needs and issues are addressed.
- Empathy: Teaching your child to empathize with others will help him or her steer clear of needless rivalry at home too.
- Ignore the Small: Let them figure out the smaller fights, yet always be there to address the bigger issues so that they know you are there for them.
- Equal Treatment: Treating them equally does not mean doing the same thing for each of them. It means giving them equal time and attention with personalized treatment to suit varied temperaments. This will also give them a lot of individual confidence which eventually kills any feelings of rivalry.