Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant GuptaYour feedback matters!
Good evening doctor my age 30, weight 64, height 5.1, I am unmarried, female previously 7 years back I tried suicide at med 120 pills I don't know present that medicines name and 2 month bed rest when that time. I lose my color skin brightness. Very tiredness day next some activeness, I thinking any matter when that time fully headache, I have out of weight 15 kgs mainly hips, and I have suffer leg, back pains, hips start down pain will start I am very suffer from this problem and hips seen to be very high.
Hi I got headache from last three days and also backbone pain from last year and I went to somany doctors so I have done this.
I am aged 65 years old. I am having left side shoulder pain, neck pain and also disk pain while walking I felt sleepless night due to severe headache on my back side above neck ad also frequent urination every two hours for the past three months I am taking tabs for BP sugar ad cholesterol regularly For my severe head ache and dizziness while walking let me know the treatment I will have taken to get relief for severe headache.
I am having severe pain in my right shoulder and right side rib when I deeply breathe specially when I am lying on bed. I am unable to sleep only. What to do?
I am 20 years old male. I have backache sometimes. I am having this problem for last 3 years. What should I do?
I am suffering from leg pain only when I sleep af night. It's nothing when I play , walk but triggers only when I sleep.
When I am lifting wait some time I feel pain in my wrist joint. What may be the reason? & what should I do.
I'm 42 years old and I have severe back pain for the past 7 r 8 years. I'm doing exercises regularly but I couldn't see any improvement. What should I do?
I have pain in my one leg. It pains whole day. It gets worse during night. My leg started paining right after the few days when I started to sleep with the AC on at night. Is it because I sleep with AC on at night?
I've joined gym after a long time. And soon after the first day of workout, i've got a muscle strain on my left arm. My right arm feels the normal pain like after every workout. But my left arm has worsen. I'm not able to stretch my arm full, because of the pain in the biceps area. What do I do?
I suffering from a small pills in left side finger of left feet. And I feel sharp pain .when another finger touch it then pain is being increase. Pls suggest me.
Hello sir, mam, I am 27 year old. While dancing my left leg got stretch and had a sound like something has broken. I want to know that it was ligament tare sound or misplacement of a bone. I can not stretch my leg fully and can't fold my leg fully. My right side of my left leg has swell. please help me to finding out. What was that. Can I able to dance again ? please reply me fast.
Hello sir/ madam, Always I am face the severe headache. I just working marketing sector. Shall you tel me good remedies for this ache.
My father had fever notching upto 102, around 3 days ago. He got well a day after, with no fever but developed some pain in his left shoulder. He did not have any fever for 2 days but today all of a sudden he had 101 fever with pain in his left shoulder, left knee and thumb joint of right foot. Of what disease could these symptoms be and what tests and medications need to be done and taken.
I am 25 years old male and have sole pain recently wanted the doctor but no use what should I do now?
Mere pure body me dard rahta hai aur ghutno me Jada rahta hai nind bhe bahut aate hai bhuk ne lagte.
A fracture separates a single solid object into two or more pieces due to pressure. In medical terms, a fracture refers to a broken bone due to some kind of external trauma. A crack in the bone, on the other hand, it does not cause a clean break in the bone, there is only a separation or discontinuity in the bone material.
A crack in the bone caused due to repeated stress is often called as 'hairline fracture'. Here are the basic differences between a crack and a fracture in the bone and how to treat them:
- A crack or hairline fracture is rarely caused by a single injury. It is usually the result of bone fatigue, which may be caused due to repeated, concentrated stress over a long period of time and thus, it is also called as 'stress fracture'. Other bone fractures are almost always the result of sudden and severe force on the bones.
- The skeletal system constantly remodels itself. The cells, known as 'osteoblasts' absorb calcium and secrete bone connective tissue. If a particular site is exposed to recurrent bouts of force (which are individually not impactful enough to cause a crack), over time the osteoblasts in that region malfunction and the crack appears. Muscular exhaustion can also cause cracks in the bone. Fractures are caused due to sudden external single force trauma to the bone. Nutritional problems like deficiencies of Calcium, Phosphorus, vitamin D and excessive smoking decrease the bone mineral density and increase the chance of both cracks and fractures.
- Symptoms of a crack are swelling, tenderness and sharp pain in the injured region and the symptoms worsen over time. A fracture has similar symptoms and might also exhibit an external physical distortion and makes it impossible to move that part of the body that where the bone is broken.
- An MRI is often suggested for detecting the crack or crack-prone areas because an X-ray can only detect the crack after it widens somewhat or the bone starts paining because the rays cannot pass through the tiny gap in bone material. A fracture is easily detectable by an X-ray because the rays pass right through the break.
- Complete rest for six to eight weeks is the most effective way of healing a crack. Using a walking boot in case of cracks in the leg bones in also helpful. Healing fractures require extensive medical intervention. Surgical techniques like bone grafting and the insertion of metal plates are used to reposition the broken bone.