Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant GuptaYour feedback matters!
I'm 23 year old female. I got married on May 9 2016. My breasts are leaking for last 3 days. It's happening only when it is pressed. The discharge is watery and white in Color. I consulted a gynaecologist who referred me to take a prolactin test. I did it yesterday and the result is 11ng/ml which shows am not pregnant. Can you please help me for this problem.
I am 20 years old my Wight is 80 kg so I want to lose weight so suggest me the diet plan for day today to day life. Please rply fast.
Hello eye doctors, can you please help on this, under eyes I have black, my color is whitish its visible clearly, can you please suggest me any cream or remedy for get rid of this black spot under the eye.
I am 26 years male and my eye sight is getting weak year by year. What should I do so that my eye sight remains good. Please explain.
I had problem my knees are every time when I sit and get up the ists gives sound every 4 minutes knees are sounding like tup.
I hv done ear piercing before one month. Bt now a blister or tumour arise in the back side of my ears. Is thr any home remedy to overcome this?
Hi, I am 35years old men suffering from Diabetic and Hypertension last 2years, recently from last 1month I had severe burning in my foot. Sometimes nerves gave me a feeling of pulling with some body. What are the precautions I have to take.
After pimples I have black marks on my face. Please tell me some easy homemade tips to get rid of this problem.
How to control acne on face iam facing severe problem on this from long back please suggest me what precautions to be taken on this?
I am feeling feeble todays. I dont know what is going with me but I eat daily diet foods. I dont know what I do. Will you help me?
My hairs are falling from 2 years ago. I am very tensed about this. Please tell me how to control hair fall. Or tell me how to regrow the hairs.
I am 22 years old young boy. Generally I chat with my gf by massage daily in night. But some times even one time in a week our talk become too much stimulant and I will Ejaculation during the chat. Is this harmful for my future. If yes than how I control it. If no than what what is ideal condition of Copulation. Is hand copulation and other types of ejaculation are harmful for man.
I have a lot of acne on my back and arm. Sometimes they are filled with little pus but most times pretty dry. I feel bad about the marks they leave find. What should I apply to get rid of the scars and reduce the acne?
Fibroid tumour is the abnormal cell growth in the uterus and they are mostly benign. Fibroids usually affect women in the age bracket of 30 - 40. Fibroid tumours are of three types, depending on their location:
- Submucosal fibroids: The tumour develops under the lining of the uterus
- Intramural fibroids: The growth is found amongst the muscles in the wall of the uterus
- Subserosal fibroids: The growth develops on the wall of the uterus right in the pelvic cavity
Causes behind it
The exact cause of fibroids in not known clearly. But certain factors have been discovered that might influence their formation. These factors include:
- Hormones: Progesterone and estrogen are the hormones responsible for recreating the uterine lining during every menstrual cycle. These hormones might trigger the formation of tumour.
- Family history: If any member in your family; your mother, grandmother or sister has/had fibroids in their uterus, you may also develop it.
- Pregnancy: Your body produces excessive progesterone and estrogen when you are pregnant, which may cause an increase in the size of a pre-existing small fibroid. Myomectomy can be done by giving incision on the abdomen or by laparoscopy depending on the size and location of the fibroids.
Signs You are suffering from it
- Heavy bleeding along with blood clots during or between your periods
- Lower back or pelvic pain
- Elevated menstrual cramping
- Frequent urination
- Pain during sex
- Longer than normal periods
- Bloating or pressure in lower abdomen
- Enlargement or swelling of the abdomen
How it can be treated?
Your doctor will formulate the right treatment depending on your age, the mass of the fibroids and your overall health. Your doctor may choose a combination of treatment to cure your fibroids, and they include:
- Medication: Gonadotropin releasing hormones (GnRH) agonists, birth control pills and ibuprofen (anti-inflammatory medicine) are prescribed. GnRH agonists reduce the level of progesterone and estrogen in your uterus.
- Surgery: Myomectomy and hysterectomy are two common surgical procedures to treat fibroids. Myomectomy is performed by removing the fibroids only by making an incision on the abdomen. But hysterectomy completely removes the uterus. The latter is reserved for serious cases.
- Non-invasive surgery: Forced ultrasound surgery, myolysis (shrinking fibroids with laser or electric current), cryomyolysis (fibroids are frozen) and endometrial ablation (an instrument uses heat, hot water, microwaves or electric current to destroy fibroids) are some non-invasive surgical procedures. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.