Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. HemantYour feedback matters!
I'm 30 years old and I have black colors around my eyes. I take 8 hrs sleep but still the dark circles are not going. Please advice.
Sir, I'm 18 years old student, And my skin is very oily, so I need to do to remove oiliness. What should I do.
I'm 25 years old male. I have oliy skin and scalp too, whenever I wake up in the morning I found some pimples on my nose. How to stop it being oily.
I hv skin problem. My skin is going on shrinking as older. Still I am 26 year old n unmarried girl. please suggest me what should I do for healthy skin.
I am a 27yrs old female and having my face darkness and black marks. I had consulted to skin doctor but no result please give me the suggestion.
Sir, I have pain in my back due to blood motions from 4 days ago my family doctor suggest norflox, please suggest how to cure.
I am 22 year old female and have complain of blood coming out while passing stool it doest not occur frequently only once a while and only occurs when I pass but hard stool. What should I do.
Sir/mam, I am 23 year old female. My problem is m having dark skin around my lips and which looks like a dark circle nd its embarrassing. Please suggest me some creams to get rid of it. Is himalya dark spot removal will b beneficial?
My skin pores are quite large and even though I have no pimples on my face, it is not smooth at all. And also my skin color is so uneven and I have dark circles too. What will I do to make my skin color even and to get a smoother skin?
This is sort of an embarrassing question. Recently I found out that there is something unusual just on my anus. It has grown like a pea. When I touch it, it is sort of hard but smooth, and it hurts a bit. What should I do?
Washing your skin with water is something that you probably do daily, but you may not know at what temperature the water should be. Using water at the correct temperature is advantageous for the skin. Water at extreme temperatures is harmful for the skin as your skin is not designed that way.
The temperature of the water should also depend on the purpose for which it is being used. Here are some tips on how to set the temperature of the water depending on the purpose:
- Showering: While showering, if you are using hot water, then it may strip your skin of its essential oils and make it vulnerable to dryness. This may cause various skin complications, such as cracked and rough skin. Hence, use lukewarm water while you shower.
- Washing your hair: Using hot water to wash your hair may lead to hair damage as it rids your hair of all the essential oils and makes it limp and dull. Lukewarm to normal water is recommended while washing your hair as it will allow the hair to retain its natural oils.
- Brushing: The right temperature of water while brushing your teeth should optimally be lukewarm. Too cold or hot water can lead to teeth sensitivity and cause oral problems.
- Washing your face: Before you apply a cleansing agent on your face, use warm water to wet the face as it helps to open up your pores. After the cleansing agent is applied, then use cold water to wash your face. Cold water helps in closing the pores after the impurities are removed from the skin.
- Shaving: If you are going to shave, then opt for warm water as it opens the pores up and thus makes it easier for the blade to glide through the skin. This also reduces the risk of razor burns on your skin.
- Washing your feet: Wash your feet with lukewarm water as it facilitates dead cell removal and also helps in getting rid of warts.