Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HemaYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor, I've been married for 1 year and 9 months and I've been facing a condition of spotting after a week of completion of my menstrual cycle. I consulted a gynac and was prescribed Yasmin contraceptive pills for 3 months. However, the problem continued after completion of the 3 months and I was advised to extend for another 3 months. However, this problem continues. The sonography reports have been normal since then. I would request your guidance in curing this problem. You would understand the stress and hormone imbalance in my body.
Black walnuts are one of the best foods to have. They have tonnes of health benefits owing to their multi-utility nutrient source. Not only it can keep a person away from various diseases, it can ensure steady health in an individual. The best part is the fact that black walnut can be used to make multiple yummy dishes.
Here are some of the no-so-known benefits of black walnuts:
- Parasites: Green harvested black walnuts are known to be very useful vermifuge. They serve as a very good treatment for ailment concerning pinworms, hookworms, tapeworms and such other parasites.
- Candida: Overgrowth of Candida is hard to diagnose and can pose a serious threat to health. When Canida overgrowth attacks the intestine, the intestinal wall becomes weak and toxins are being released in the process. The immune system becomes weak and it takes a lot of antibiotics to set things right. A good alternative to the powerful antibiotic is a 3 serving black walnuts. They contain compounds such as the zinc undecylenate, selenium sulfide, astringent tannins, naphthoquinone juglone etc. can make the walls of the intestine favorable and arrest the growth of Candida.
- Antifungal: Black walnut is known to have antifungal properties and is, therefore, used to treat fungal infections leading to conditions such as the ringworm, jock itch and athlete’s foot etc. Black walnut when pasted and applied to the site of the infection can fetch dramatic results within a short time interval.
- Skin conditions: Black walnut is a good fix for many skin conditions. It can successfully address skin conditions such as psoriasis, acne, and eczema. Depending on the seriousness of the skin condition, the tincture can be applied externally or consumed internally.
- Excessive sweat: For people who sweat way too much, black walnut can be their best friend. The presence of high level of astringent tannins in black walnuts can address the sweat gland to ensure that excessive sweat is not produced. Studies have also revealed that black walnut can also help to reduce body odor.
- Diabetes and cardiovascular benefits: A study conducted by the Harvard School of Nutritional Sciences revealed that black walnuts can reduce the LDL cholesterol by a good 4 percent. What’s more, no weight gain is associated with the over-consumption of black walnut. Similarly, their nutritional value can help an individual lower blood pressure, reduce blood sugar level and refrain from cardiovascular diseases.
- Anti-cancer properties: There have been many studies conducted on the effect of black walnut on cancer. Most studies have found that juglone, a compound present in black walnut is capable of kill cancer cells by the process of necrosis and apoptosis. 3 serving daily can fetch rich dividends to cancer patients. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Sir my gf is 25 years old. She is virgin. She has a problem when her periods ends after 10 or 15 days some fluid comes out from her vagina regularly. Sir we both are in tense because of this. Now sir what is the solution for it?
I am 21 years old. Since one year monthly perieds was not regular. 1and half month once was mc in every peried. What was the suggation me pleas
My wife 27 old O- blood group Was pregnant of 3 month. During routine check up doctor said baby is not develop and there no heartbeat due to virus (Rubella Igb, Cytomegalovirus, Herpes simplex virus) infection. So we have done abortion. Now please guide when to go for next pregnancy and what proper care should be taken not to happen again.
Hi. I am 18 years old and am very confused between if I am either experiencing pregnancy symptoms or food poisoning. I have been experiencing stomach pains, high fever, chills, and diarrhea. I experienced vomitting and nausea but only once the first couple hours I experienced the symptoms. A few hours later pain worsened. I didn't experience nausea nor vomitting after but still had diarrhea, stomach pain, and high fever. The last time I had unprotected sexual intercourse was about 4 weeks ago. I have not missed my period but symptons are suspicious. Should I get checked or am I just assuming?
Hi I am 25 years female and married. I am suffering from pcod problem for the past three years. Regards Rashmi.
I am aged of 20 years ,menses started on Dec 28 th ,continuing till today ,started heavy bleeding from 5 th, can you please tell me why this happens to me.
During my girlfriend menstrual cycle she suffered stomach pain is that normal or not. Or please suggest something which will reduce this pain. Is any diet helps or not.
I had taken i-pill last month. Now the date of my periods had came. But it doesn't bleeds. Is there any problem.
Being childless can be a cause of depression for many families, especially women. Infertility in women has a large number of causes. One of the main causes is endometriosis and while a woman may not be aware of it, the pain of having it and its implications does make it worthwhile to know what it is all about! To understand fully what endometriosis is, it is essential to know about the fallopian tubes. These tubes are on either side of the uterus and their purpose is transfer a mature egg from the ovaries to the uterus.
How do Fallopian Tubes Get Blocked?
The uterus has a layer or tissue which lines it called the endometrium. If a woman does not become pregnant, each month, the tissue is shed through the process of menstruation. A condition called endometriosis is caused by the growth of a tissue which is more or less like the endometrium. The issue is that this layer does not grow on the inner walls of the uterus; instead, it grows in regions where it really is not supposed to be present, such as the cervix, the bladder and the vagina.
This can cause a lot of irritation, inflammation and in some cases, can also lead to the formation of scar tissue. However, endometriosis is not nearly the only issue that can occur when it comes to problems a woman can face with fallopian tubes. Another issue is something called hydrosalpinx. This happens when the fallopian tube widens because it is blocked. The prefix ‘hydro’ is because the tube then fills up with a fluid. This fluid prevents pregnancy as it prevents the egg from meeting with the sperm and being fertilised.
Schedule a visit with your doctor
When it comes to the diagnosis of the condition of fallopian tubes which are blocked, a doctor will usually examine a special type of X-ray which is known as an HSG. However, the reliability of this test is far from sure as there is about a 15 per cent chance that a false positive may be generated.
There are some solutions, for problems regarding fallopian tubes. When a single tube is blocked and the other is functioning perfectly, there is still a reasonable chance of getting pregnant and a doctor can prescribe drugs to improve the chances of pregnancy using the tube which is functional.
Laparoscopic surgery also has quite a lot of appeal for women having blocked fallopian tubes. It is used to open blocked tubes as well as to clean out scar tissue. Depending on how severe the block is, a 20-40% pregnancy rate can be achieved post-surgery. IVF treatment is also a viable option. Fallopian tube trouble can generally be overcome. But the first step is awareness! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hallo doctor, my mother of two babies 5 n 4years. My husband always attracts towards other ladies who lives near us. So. I get hyper. What is the solution of my problem. AM in job he is also in job.
Looking to be my wife pregnant please let me advice for that what have to do the better way to process the same.
I had protected sex with my boyfriend 10 days a go. I had also taken plan B pill after sex, but with in 72hrs. Since yesterday I find blood coming out my vagina. I am really worried for what I have done. What are the odds for me. It is making me worry and anxious.
Painful menstruation or menstrual cramp is termed as Dysmenorrhoea and refers to the discomfort or pain associated with menstruation. In 80% cases, cramps are an integral part of the preliminary dysmenorrhoea syndrome. Though this symptom is not deemed as a very serious clinical problem, the pain and its associated symptoms are acute enough to keep an affected woman from normal functioning for the first one or two days. These symptoms may take over one or two days prior to menses, reach their pinnacle on the first day and subside slowly with the passage of time. The pain can be typically depicted as being ached, cramping of the stomach and often reaching to the lower back portion.
There is probably no woman across the world, who has not undergone the painful menstrual cramps. But don't fret! Homeopathy treatment has a range of remedies to relieve you off this unease.
- Cimicifuga: Normally menstruation cramps indicate a pain that flows across the pelvic region from one side to the other. This remedy will particularly be helpful in neuralgic and rheumatic cases as well as congestive cases where it works effectively with Veratrum Viride and Belladonna. It is also very efficient in combating headaches preceding menses, acute pains across abdomen, labor like pains and scanty flow.
- Caulophyllum: This remedy is great for treating spasms and pain that flow downwards. The spasmodic periodic pains that need to be treated with Caulophyllum are mostly concentrated around the groin and radiate to other surrounding parts. Gelsemium can also be taken for treating neuralgic as well as congestive dysmenorrhoea when the pain bears down. The pains are often labor-like and spasmodic with flow of pale urine. In order to get faster relief, it can be taken along with hot bag press.
- Belladonna: If you are afflicted with the congestive forms of menstrual cramps, then you may take Belladonna. In most cases, a pain and discomfort is felt prior to the flow and a feeling of something heavy around the vulva can be relieved if you sit up straight. This pain occurs and subsides all of a sudden making the flow clotted and restricted. This kind of dysmenorrhoea is extremely painful and makes the genital dry. In case the pain gets severe and cuts through the pelvis, then Veratrum viride can also be administered.
- Zanthoxylum: This remedy is very effective in fighting dysmenorrhoea and uterine spasms. It is very effective when the pain is burning, agonising and extending down through the thighs making the limbs paralysed and numb. You can take this measure when the pain is affecting your ovaries as this medicine works closely for neuralgic form of menstrual cramps. Women with delicate nervous temperament can also take this remedy as it relieves from headache and eye pain caused from Menstruation.
Homeopathy has a huge range of medicines and it becomes difficult for a commoner to select an ideal one. Therefore, when you are deeply affected with menstrual cramps, you can always consult an expert before administering any medicine.