Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Heena Sakhuja
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Heena SakhujaYour feedback matters!
I'm going to be 30 years in December and i'm planning for pregnancy. It's 3.5 years of my marriage. I got pregnant last year June but due to insufficient growth my gynaecologist told me to abort the kid of 5 weeks. Now i'm trying but i'm not able to conceive. My periods are regular but for last 2 months they are also getting delayed by 5 to 10 days, not sure, but due to travel n change of place. Please suggest something.
Dear sir actually I am facing a big problem my age is 25. Few years ago I do handstrecing with my penis now my penis is too sort. It is possible to enlarged my penis how can. Any medicine. Please suggest me.
I lost my small brother last 2 weeks so I am feeling very depressing so plzz give me some idea about that.
I am 15 year old and my white hairs are increasingly rapidly please tell me why. I am getting thin day by day I eat alot but still:(any trick or solution for this and pimples also
My son 12 years he is studying in class 5. His height is not increasing. He looks like class 2 student and he always suck his left thump. How can we improve his growth normally looks his actual age.
Everyone loves a thick luscious mane of hair, which is shown on television commercials. To be able to flick around shiny healthy locks, you may have tried the best shampoo brands, made frequent visits to the parlour and consulted the doctors several times. However, did you know that the best nutrition for your hair comes from the food you eat daily? Thinning hair, reduction in hairline, excessive hairfall resulting in an undesirable physical change, can be a major cause of frustration and low self esteem. Healthy and hygienic lifestyle, sufficient sleep, adequate water intake and exercises along with a balanced diet help to promote the growth of hair.
Important nutrients necessary to boost hair growth and volume:
- Most of the hair is made of protein and therefore it is of utmost importance to include proteins in the diet. Protein cells are building blocks for hair and strengthen your locks.
- Vitamin D leads to a healthy scalp and activates the growth of hair follicles.
- Biotin (Vitamin B7) leads to the synthesis of an important hormone known as Keratin which forms the fibrous part of hair.
- Inadequate Folic acid in the diet can cause a reduction in cell division and lead to premature greying of hair.
- Vitamin A and C help to keep the scalp free of dandruff. They lead to the production of sebum that nourishes the hair strands and prevents split ends. Split ends can lead to the breakage of hair, eventually turning your precious mane into a rough, dull and unmanageable one.
- Omega-3 fatty Acids improve blood circulation to the hair roots, promoting shine and health of hair.
- Iron and Zinc prevent breakage and damage of hair. They contribute to strengthening of hair roots.
Some of the best food items recommended for maintaining healthy hair:
- Carrots, Whole grains, Legumes and Lentils, leafy green vegetables, fruits: Carrots are rich sources of Vitamin A. Carrots have several advantageous effects on the human body, mostly showing remarkable improvement in eyesight and hair growth. Carrots can be eaten in a salad, boiled or lightly tossed in the pan in just a few drops of oil and beneficial spices for added flavour. Carrots can also be made into carrot juice and consumed on a regular basis. Vegetables, fruits and legumes are rich sources of iron, zinc; vitamins that are essential for hair maintenance.
- Lean Meat and Eggs: Eggs and lean meat are rich sources of protein. Egg whites do a commendable job when it comes to promoting hair growth. Egg yolk and the egg whites are known to remarkably condition the hair and benefit damaged hair when mixed with a natural hair pack before shampooing it off. Egg protein is beneficial, whether consumed or applied externally. It must be made a vital inclusion in your diet.
- Oatmeal: Known to have multiple benefits, it must make a way into your diet chart, if you are looking forward to healthy skin, hair and the perfect body weight. Oatmeal applied externally can condition and clean the hair, reducing itchiness of the scalp. Oatmeal consumed in breakfast daily can help to control hormonal imbalance that leads to excessive hair loss. It can also play an important role in controlling genetic alopecia.
- Walnuts and Almonds: The “W” of Walnut can also stand for Wonder nut. This nut contains all the necessary vitamins that activate the hair follicles and increase the volume of hair. It contains, iron, zinc, Vitamins B9, B6 and B1, healthy fats and adequate protein. Almonds are as beneficial as Walnuts, containing all the basic important nutrients needed for your hair. A handful of walnuts and almonds daily will zealously guard your hair for a long, long time.
- Coconut Water: Coconut water is rich in Vitamin K and Iron. Vitamin K is essential to promote healthy hair growth and stop hair fall.
- Fish: Salmon, Mackerel, Oysters are excellent sources of Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!