Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Heena SakhujaYour feedback matters!
I have a desk job and in last 1 year, my weight has gone up from 55kg to70 kg I went to lose weight please help.
M only 22. Suffering from hairfall since 2 years. Tried so many shampoos conditioners pills hair spa oil. Nothing worked out. please suggest.
Hi, I'm 4th Mnth pregnant n my neighbor beside my house is suffering from measles. Does it effect me in any way. What are the precautions to be taken. please suggest asap. Thank you in advance.
I have very thin and weak hair. What shall I do to improve. Kindly suggest some methods to improve their texture.
Its been 3 months, I see floaters in my left eye. Suggest remedy to cure this. Also sometimes I feel something is there in my left eye, by massaging with fingers it goes away. Is it something serious?
Sir every alternate 2 months I am having fever And when I have the fever I have a pain inside my neck The doctors said that its an infection But why it always happens in my neck. Please help me.
I am diagnosed with endometrial polyp measuring 8x5 mms. Is this risky? Is this is cancerous? What is the chances of cure? Please advise.
Have acne problem. And have dark spots left behind. Kindly tell some daily use face washes and ointments with no side effects to stop pimples and to remove the existing scars.
I am having fever since 3 days. Along with this there is acute pain in body muscles. I am feeling so much weakness and dizziness all the time. Even after getting up from lying or sitting it feels I'll collapse. Also my palms has started excessive sweating from these 3-4 days. I was earlier diagnosed with viral fever. What should I do?
I am loosing hair quickly and tried all shampoos my hair is curly I am a female please help with this its not looking good Is it because of hyper tension please help me please.
I am 22 years old. For the past 2 month I can't get menstrual cycle. But lots of white discharge and back pain heavily. please give me suggestions. Also I have severe pain all time. I usually used trapic table to reduce pain.
Hi I'm 23 old guy and my gums bleed wen I brush n I feel tat I hv gaps between them coz it used to perfect n strong but it's no longer there. Could u plzzz suggest wat would be the best option.
I am 21 years old I have a shorter size cock I wanted to increase the size of my cockwhich is 3inches wanted a big cock. My height is 5f11inch. I use many medicines to increase my cock but that diet work what should I do now..
Mera ek samne Ka daant excident me aadha tut gya h.sir, kya is me cap lg skta h or is me kharcha kitna aayga.
Bacterial vaginosis is an infection that occurs in the vagina due to an imbalance in growth of the vaginal bacteria; It is the overgrowth in the naturally occurring bacteria in the vagina causes the imbalance. This disorder is very common among women, especially among pregnant women. This problem is usually not very serious and tends to subside within 4-5 days. However, in certain cases, they are capable of causing serious complications.
Symptoms of bacterial vaginosis include:
- Vaginal discharge that is white or grey in colour
- Constant itching in your vagina
- The vaginal discharge usually has a foul smelling odour
- Burning sensation during urination
Vaginal bacteria can be either good or bad. Any disruption in the delicate balance of the vaginal bacteria can lead to bacterial vaginosis. There is no exact known cause of this disorder, but it is believed that having multiple sex partners can aggravate this risks. Other factors include:
- Douching: If you clean your vagina with water and other cleansing agents on a regular basis, it might cause a bacterial imbalance, thus leading to this infection.
- Multiple partners: Having multiple sex partners puts you at a higher risk of contracting bacterial vaginosis. This disorder may also lead to various complications such as:
- STIs: This infection may make you highly susceptible to various infections such as Chlamydia, HIV and gonorrhoea.
- Disorders of the pelvic region: Bacterial vaginosis may lead to inflammation in the pelvic region, which in turn may lead to infertility.
- Preterm birth: It increases the chances of premature birth
- Smoking: Smoking frequently increases the risk of a bacterial vaginosis infection.
- Unprotected sex: Having sex without proper protection increases the risk levels of bacterial vaginosis.
There are certain preventive measures that you can adopt to prevent this condition:
- Use soaps which contain no or very little chemicals to clean the region around your genitals
- Use latex condoms during sexual intercourse to prevent STIs.
- Do not clean your vagina (the practice referred to as douching) on a regular basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.