Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Healers At HomeYour feedback matters!
I have got a hurt on my right knee as I slipped while playing cricket. I was wearing a full track pant although. There was slight bleeding. I have applied DETTOL lotion at night and then in the morning I have applied SOFRAMYCIN (framycetin skin cream). There's a very slight swelling around the wound. It's not an open cut. What should I do now?
I am 37 year old and had undergone spinal surgery when I was 29. The doctor had removed my L5 disc as my left was paralyzed. I am 5 feet and my weight is 76 kg. From past one month my legs are paining a lot. Even if I sit on floor with folded legs. It is painful to get up immediately and start walking. Kindly suggest what to do . Do you think it is due to lack of calcium and overweight. Please suggest some remedies.
My husband is having abnormal left hand during of his birth doctor was forcedly puggled his hand from mother womb which results to abnormal growth of hand (palm part is being effect fingers can't be stretched alone ).pls can he cured off from this pls give a way to get off this pblm.
Very! Urgent, Hi sir, my mom was accident on Sunday today is 4th day, she have head injured that is DAI, left leg fractured, she is unconscious. In this case can we have go to for surgery? Dr. said if your not go to surgery your mother leg was completely removed. So kindly advise as soon as possible.
I have problem in my ankle the bone was broken and fix ,dr advice me to wear ankle brace from last two years but when I was starting these days running or some hard workout my whole leg start paining too much what was reason and how I treat this problem?
I have very pain in my legs sometimes and I have head ache in my head every day and stomach pain. What should I do?
Hi Dr. I'm 28 years old, 5.7 ft, weighing 65 kgs. I feel sexual urge a lot & get aroused quickly. It makes me masturbate a lot. I have developed ~32 inches of waist. I have noticed a considerable Decrease in my energy levels, Penal size, Girth & worst Hard Erections. Kindly suggest me a solution. Thank you.
I am 21 years old male. I have only left side back pain since last 1.5 year. I think it's because of weighing high weight in jim at that time. When I go my home from hostel, I do work in farm. That time pain is increases. Tell me which exercise is useful for me. And suggest what should I do to get all time relief.
Hello sir I want to share my problem with you I have a back pain every time my waist pain iam taking some medicine but am not feeling well sir please give me some advice for me.
Sir, . I am 25 years old. I have a pain in my knee on my both legs. It is because of wen I am a small I met with an cycle accident after that 1 doctor tell to operation becoz there is a blood clot inside mi legs. But in that age mi parents r not agree to operate mi legs so that time doctor will tell no problem you can take the medicines it will be make your leg better. Kk at that time I take the medicine it will be better but after long years ago mi legs r getting slipping wen I walk, run. After that time also prefer the doctor nd it will be better. Nd like this wenever I give pressure on mi legs it will be slip nd I can't walk. It will be get wounded like this mi another leg was also creating a problem same. So doctor wat will be the precaution I have to take really it creating a big problem in mi life. Daily I have a pain in this situation I can't play, can't stand on mi leg for long time, can't walk. Please tell me sir wat to do.
My friend bitten me near shoulder. And it is swelled and paining. Is it anything serious. I consulted a doctor near by he told nothing serious and he gave some medicines named rantac and some other tablets. I asked him for TT injection but he said no need of that. Please suggest me what to do. I am worrying alot about it. Please help me soon. Thanks in advance.
A fracture is a complete or incomplete crack, which appears on a bone due to application of intense pressure or force. A fracture results in extreme pain, and the bone becomes immobile. Any kind of movement boosts the pain. Fracture pain occurs in three distinct stages. Acute pain is felt immediately after a fracture while sub acute pain occurs over the weeks that follow after a fracture. The third stage or chronic pain occurs when the fracture and soft tissues around it have healed.
Fracture pain is quite intense in nature and proper precautions should be taken while dealing with them:
- Development of fracture pain: When a bone undergoes a fracture, the ligaments and tendons are also damaged. While the bone slowly heals, ligaments and tendons fail to heal equally well or completely. Post fracture pain also develops when the outside of the bone does not heal completely. This usually does not appear in an X-ray.
- Treatment of fracture pain: Modern medications can be utilized to treat a fracture pain. Steroid injections and prescribed anti-inflammatory medicines help in treating a fracture pain. However, these remedies cause side effects, which are harmful for the body. Cortisone shots are utilized for the same purpose as well.
- Prolotherapy: Prolotherapy is an approach where ligament and tendon strengthening is stimulated along with repairing. This technique ensures complete treatment of the fracture, and the risk of long-term complications like arthritis is absent. In cases of fracture pain, which occurs due to the incomplete healing of the outer part of the bone, Prolotherapy helps in strengthening the fibro-osseous junction at the source of the pain. This will stop the nerve endings from firing. Prolotherapy provides speedy recovery and accounts for making the injured bone stronger than before. This process is often undergone by athletes. The procedure is undertaken only after thorough examinations for detection of the root cause of the pain. Prolotherapy is considered to be the best treatment for repairing tendons and ligaments, which commonly cause fracture pain. The body is simply stimulated and the painful areas are repaired. This is done by the introduction of a mild inflammatory reaction to the area of the weak tendons and cartilages. The results obtained after Prolotherapy are permanent and the fracture pain is unlikely to reoccur.
- Splints are utilized to stop the movement of fractured bone and braces can be used to support the bone. Plaster cast also supports and immobilizes the fractured bone. Traction and surgical implants are other treatment measures.
- Fracture pain occurs not only because of the broken bone, but also because of the weakened ligaments and tendons around the bone. Fracture pain should be handled very carefully, and proper control measures should be applied.