Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Hayat KhanYour feedback matters!
I have a short temper every morning when I am late or is working, how can I not be stressed when work is not getting delivered.
I am 19 years old my periods are not regular. Doctor said its because stress can you please suggest me some medicine for this ?
My father had a bypass surgery 2 years ago. What should be his life style food habits? Is there any chance of further blockage?
I have black spot as well as pimples. I used many cream but no solutions last 4 months. Please help me.
I did not have any sex kiss anything but am infected to STD how and my parents don't have any STD so how am infected.
What is the best way to prevent hair loss & regain hairs by using home made things & how many days we need to practice this to get a good result.
I'm suffering from the problems of pimples on my face and I couldn't not any kind of solution from any medicine? And how I manage our dite to control pimples?
Hi Sir my age is 26 Years old i am suffering hair loss since from 2 years and it is very embarrassing i had consultant skin specialist and i had follow his prescription i got relief for six months but again facing some problem do i need to continue his prescription he had suggest me biotin and MX-5 solution please suggest me.
I am 18 year old. I have suffering for lose motion since I came Jaipur to kota. I tried which I can. So tell me what I can do to avoid this problem?
Hair problem. I have dandruff and hair falls very much. Now there is no hair on my front side above the fore head. Give me treatment so that I can regain hair and get free from dandruff.
I am 40years old female person. I have knees pains heavy what should I do this knees pains? I am not sitting and standing properly.
I have been suffering from Alopecia Totalis / Universalis since I was three years old. I had read that a Medicine for Psoriasis has been effective in curing this ailment and is under trial in USA. Please let me know whether there has been any development in this regard and whether such cure is available in India.
How to loose weight. My mom have 90kg weight. Tried all things like yoga or medicine but not getting result. Day by day weight is increasing. Her age is 45 and height is 5'1"
Hii doctor, I have more wrinkle on my body skin than normal people. So how I reduced its. Now I'm 20 year old.
I am suffering from acne and mouth ulcers regularly please provide me a permanent treatment for it I have consulted many doctors.
Chiken pox se jo boil hote hai woh break hone se jo marks padte hai skin par use kaise dur kar sakte hai.
I am 25 years old male. Day by day my stomach change and upon seeing it I feel too ugly what can I do.
In Ayurveda, diabetes is known as 'Madhumeha' and is classified as a 'kapha' type of disorder. Ayurveda identifies 20 types of diabetes 4 due to Vata, 6 results from Pitta and 10 are caused by Kapha.
Factors that are often responsible for causing diabetes are excessive intake of foods which are difficult to digest, such as fried foods, creams, etc. Lack of exercise, mental stress and strain, excessive sleep, overeating and consequent obesity, excessive intake of sugar and refined carbohydrates, overloading of proteins and fats can also lead to diabetes. Hereditary factors also play role in causing diabetes.
- Weight loss or weight gain
- Frequent urinary tract infections
- Blurred vision
- Excessive sweating
- Excessive thirst
- Excessive hunger
- Frequent urination in large quantity
Ayurvedic Remedies To Control Diabetes
There are several herbs which are found to be very effective in treating diabetes and lowering blood sugar level. The greatest advantage of these herbal diabetes medicine supplements are that they have no side effects. Given below is a list of some of the most effective diabetes treatment herbs-
- Bitter Gourd (Momordica charantia)
- Bael (Aegle marmelos)
- Gurmar Leaves (Gymnema sylvestrae)
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum)
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
- Onion (Allium cepa)
- Nayantatra (Vinca rosa)
- Neem (Azadirachtha indica)
- Garlic (Allium sativum)
- Sagar gota (Ceasalpinia crista)
Ayurvedic Remedies for Diabetes Cure
- The bitter gourd is regarded as the best remedy for diabetes. Drinking at least one tablespoon of bitter gourd juice daily will reduce blood sugar levels in your blood and urine.
- Having bitter gourd cooked in ghee for a period of three months will bring the diabetes down by a significant amount.
- A tablespoon of Indian gooseberry juice mixed with a cup of fresh bitter-gourd juice, taken daily for two months will enable the pancreas to secrete insulin.
- Drinking a glass of water with 10 tulsi leaves, 10 neem leaves and 10 belpatras early morning on an empty stomach helps in keeping sugar levels under control.
- Mix and grind seeds of Fenugreek (100 gm), turmeric (50gm), white pepper. Take one teaspoon of this powder with a glass of milk twice daily.
- Put one cup of water into a copper vessel at night, and drink the water in the morning.
- Avoid sleeping during daytime
- Avoid smoking
- Take adequate eye care
- Do exercise regularly
- Take extra care of your foot
In Ayurveda, the body is made up of three doshas - kapha, vata, pitta and gunas - rajas, tamas and satva. The various techniques that Ayurveda recommends to improve your wellbeing are -
- Meditate regularly
- Exercise on a regular basis
- Eat the largest meal during lunch
- Limit portion sizes
- Weed out negative emotions
- Limit foods that are high in sugar
- Be careful about when and how many carbohydrates you eat
- Eat a variety of whole-grain foods and vegetables every day
- Eat less fat
- Limit your use of alcohol
- Use less salt
If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.