Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hasan
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HasanYour feedback matters!
My penis is not erecting what can I eat for this I have indigestion problem so I'm eating less food and sperm is not so thick which food I take for erection of penis.
Hiii doctor good mroning i have soar throat frim last 1 year and it is not goin i have shown to ent specialist he told me that my throat is fine just may b becouse of gas it is happening....i hav removed gall bladder due to stone.can you plz suggest me doctor why it is happening
I used to masturbate once in 2 days. Since I came to know excess masturbation may hamper health, I have started limiting it to once a week. Will be there any problem, if I restrain myself from masturbating for more days like once in 2 weeks or once in a month. please advice.
I have problem of bad digestion and feel problem of bloodless piles. What are both problems inter related or not? Please tell me solution?
Hi, Mere Ling(penis) mai jalan hoti hai is koi upay bataye mai jab bhi bathroom jata hu to jalan hoti hai.
I don't get adequate sleep during the time although I sleep at 12 midnight and get up at 6 morning but if something wakes me up due to disturbances than it's very difficult to get sleep again and I feel that my brain is not sleeping when I am actually sleeping I don't understand what problem is this?
Masturbation addiction since the age of 10. Foreskin moved back permanently. Rashes on penis. Pre ejaculation on masturbation. Just in 30 sec. Penis size is 2 inch only.
Hi my friend has shared his problem with me. He is a porn addictive and masturbate daily while watching porn. He is getting married in 2 months and he is very scared. He is unable to quit this habit. Feels pain in penis after masturbation. He is afraid that he will not be able to have better sex life and thinks that he will not be able to satisfy his partner and himself. He is not getting proper erection and also feels that his penis sensitive has decreased a lot. This is affecting his social and personal life. He is closed to 30 years now. He is also being treated for insomnia which has started almost 16 months back. He has to take a sleeping pill every night before going to bed as directed by neurologist. Please help and advise. Thanks.
STDs or diseases that spread due to the exchange of bodily fluids and most of them are treatable in nature, but one should get them treated as soon as poosible and should not ignore them as them can turn fatal as well. And, yes STDs can also spread without having sex. Some of the most common way of getting STDs without penetrative intercourse is mentioned below.
The most common way of contracting Sexually transmitted disease without sexual intercourse is:
1. Pucker up: Kissing can also cause STDs. Infections can be transmitted through the saliva if you swap your spit. Diseases like Mononucleosis and STD’s like herpes can be transmitted through kissing. This can cause cold sores and infections in the mouth.
2. Oral sex: If a person has an STD, he or she can easily transmit the disease to their partner by having oral sex. During oral sex, fluids from the genitals can flow to the mouth and vice versa. For example STDs caused by herpes simplex virus 2 can be easily transferred by oral sex. Chlamydia can also be transferred by oral sex. This can cause infections and immense discomfort in your throat. STDs can be prevented by wearing a condom or using a dental dam during oral sex.
3. Contaminated foods: You can also develop STD like Hepatitis A from food which is contaminated. If a person infected with an STD prepares your meal without washing his or her hand after using the restroom, it can easily contaminate your meal thus, transmitting the disease.
5. Tanning salons: STDs can be easily spread from person to person by means of a tanning bed. If the surface of the tanning bed is contaminated by someone who has STDs, the risk of developing an STD increases for the next person who ends up using the same bed.
6. Razors and syringes: Sharing a razor or anything which pierces or cuts the skin is an easy and common cause behind contracting an STD. If the razor cuts the skin of an infected person and is contaminated with blood, the next person using that razor can develop STD due to blood contact. The same may be said of a syringe where users share them. Many people, especially drug users shared common syringes which resulted in large scale transmission of HIV. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.