Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HasanYour feedback matters!
In diabetes it is said to have chapatti/roti instead of rice although they both contain same amount of carbohydrates.
Today morning around 6.00am when I was half asleep I had a saviour stomach ache. After doing my motion then it the ache settled down this is the 3rd time I'm facing this same problem. The ache was so high that I started sweating like any thing and I felt giddiness also. I had dosa and tomato chuney last night. I did not eat anything outside for a week also. What would be the reason for this kindly help me.
Hello Sir\Madam please reply me what are the reason of swain flu and why I protection me to this flu. Please give me response.
I have not been able to sleep since2days and I am having severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but did not work, what to do? Please help me?
I am a diabetic patient. I am taking human mixtard insulin injection but I do not want to took injection. I want only tablets. Can you pls suggest any tablets for diabetics.
Last week I had sex with a married women with any protection for about 3 minutes. Do I need to fear from any disease? Please reply to it it's very important. Is there any chances of happening STD disease? Please reply to this question as soon as possible.
I am 59 years old. My fasting blood sugar level is 141 and I am taking triglimprex-2daily once. Please suggest me.
BLOOD SUGAR FASTING 315 my age 26 Sir, am I in serious condition what type of food should I consume. TRIGLYCERIDE 1040 according the report.
Hello doctor. I am 19 years old and suffering from bad habit of masturbation (handjob. I am male and I am living in a very lazy lifestyle. I don't go to school\college. Remain at home for entire day. Don't have many friends. I am deep into this habit and I want. To quit it. I am experiencing body weakness. Dont know if its because of hand job. Please suggest me how can I quit masturbation. Please reply fast as I have already suffered a lot. Thank you.
Hi. My age is 25. I had a dog bite on 27th March. I consulted a doctor on 28th and he prescribed to take ARV (Medicine name: RABIPUR) course (0/3/7/28 day). I took the first dose on 28th and my next course is on 31st. After surfing the internet, I am confused whether I should take the 4th dose on 28th day or 14th day from the first dose. Thanks in advance.
HI. Am 26 years Male. From last week am having a burning sensation in anus when I go for stools and today I observed little blood from stools. Can you let me know why does it happen. Is it something serious? And what is the way to get back to normal. Your response is appreciated.
I m 21 years old. And I really feel very sleepy all the time. Feel tired every second. How can I keep myself away from sleep. And remain energetic all tge day.
Dr. meri marg ko one year hua he. Meri pregnency ko five month hua he abhi. Mere husband ke sath pregnency me sex kar sakti hu kya?
How to get a stronger and prolonged erection because when I get high, I come down to the normal state very soon like in seconds. And it takes time for me to get high again where I come back to normal state very soon.
Hi, am facing half headache from last 5 years wat is the solution for it. I already took tablets and applied vicks also but its not yet solved 2 to 3 days am getting this headache please give me the better suggestion for this. If you give solution I will become very happy. Thanks.
Although nose bleeding is quite common during the cold months, they can occur in the summer months too. This is because, during the summer heat, your nose may tend to get excessively dry. The protective layer of mucus in the nasal cavity tends to dry up during the summer months, thus resulting in nose bleeding. The hot summers can also lead to allergies, which in result can cause it.
Although nose bleeding may be quite messy, it is nothing very serious and can be easily prevented or stopped. Here are a few home remedies that you can try if you are prone to nose bleeding during the summer season:
- Vinegar: Vinegar is easily available in any household and effectively stops nose bleeding. Just pour in some vinegar in a cotton ball or a piece of cloth and put it into your nose for some time.
- Ice: Ice also effectively helps with controlling nose bleeding. Just rub ice against your nose to reduce swelling in the blood vessels. The ice will also effectively numb the pain offering instant relief.
- Foods containing vitamin C: Ensure that during the summer months you take the right amount of Vitamin C into your diet. This is because Vitamin C helps in blood clotting, and will stop nose bleeding faster. Foods that are rich in vitamin C are guavas, kale, mustard, parsley, oranges, strawberries and lemons.
- Baking soda: Baking soda works wonders for nose bleeding. Just mix some amount of baking soda into water, and transfer the solution into a spray bottle. Spray your nose with the solution.
- Steam: Inhaling steam is a great way to prevent nose bleeding. When you take steam, it moistens the nasal cavity and prevents it from becoming dry, thus avoiding any bleeding.
- Right posture: Another way to quickly stop a nose bleeding is to elevate your head. Keep your head in that position until the bleeding stops and try not to bend, as it can just aggravate bleeding.
- Whole-wheat bread: Make whole-wheat bread as part of your daily diet during summer. It is said to contain Zinc, which protects the blood vessels in the body.
- Drink water: ?Also ensure that you keep yourself hydrated at all times during the hot summer months. Drink plenty of liquids like fruit juice and milkshake, to prevent your nose from drying out.