Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Harvinder SinghYour feedback matters!
I always feel exhausted when I return home from routine work I fell stiffness in whole body with neck and back pain with some sort of depression.
Sometimes I am having problem of constipation and sometimes I am having leg pain near hip joint. I am tired of this misery. Can someone help me?
My husband is 26 years old, nowadays he had a back ache, he used meftal forte ointment but temporary relief only, he is working in IT firm, almost 8 hrs in sitting position. Pls provide good remedy.
While psoriasis patches occur again I have only 10% psoriasis patches in my body my ankle, toe, elbow and some of my back. So any advance treatment to permanently cure this problem I am so dipress due to this problem lots of itching and burning in my body I thing I am dipress please get me relief this problem.
I am a 60 yrs old and having no diabetes and blood pressure from last few month I feel slight pain in knee at the time of climbing on stair case please. Advise me.
Hi my child is 19 months old. N suffering from atopic dermatitis. I was advice to use tedibar for my child by a doctor. At first my child got fairer after few months now he has got down ir less fairness. So can you advice me how to bring back his fairness back.
I feel pain in my back side of knee when I dance one pop occur and little pain start. It start when I am dancing 2 year ago and I am sitting on floor and when I tried to get up my things and my knee move up down (opposite). I feel a sharp pain that time but after 2 days its gone but sometime when I dance its start again with a pop. I want to know what is that problem.
I'm 30yrs, male. Basically I'm skinny guy, but with gym from last 3 yrs I built some muscles on my body. But 3 months back I had calcification in my right index finger. Doctor suggested me tab Goutnil 0.5mg tab ugeric 20mg tab NE-C for 30 days & no protein supplements & lot of water I followed the advice religiously. & within a month, finger was ok with mild pain but not 100% fine doctor suggested me another course for 30 days tab infla BTR tab Tendocare I completed that too now I've started my exercise & my whey protein & also lot of water but I always feel that same finger getting little heavy to move may be another gout attack coming soon if I didn't take care kindly advice me how to stay away from gouts & not from my whey protein any medicines, foods, any other. Cause if I leave gym I'll go back to my same old skinny profile, which I don't want Thanks.
Hi Reasons for pain on left upper hand. I have pain for last few weeks. I have the pain only when I use the left hand doing any work.
I have neck and back pain from last 3 month. How to overcome from it? And how to maintain my all over body and how to loss my fat?
You might be an elite athlete or just a commoner. There is always a possibility for you to develop back pain while carrying out your daily activities. You might not be aware, but regular activities such as sitting at the computer, running on the treadmill or simply crawling into your bed for a good night sleep can affect the health of your spine. You are always at the risk of damaging your spine, these damages lead to back pain. It has been found that faulty postures can cause back pain by causing straining of the back muscles, injuring the tendons and damaging the vertebrae or ligaments. Back pain can be caused due to the overuse of a particular activity or for undertaking a new activity.
However, it is often very difficult to pin point the exact reason behind the occurrence of back pain. Here are the common causes for back pain:
- The screen trouble: You are likely to develop back pain, if you spend long hours sitting in front of the commuter. Researchers believe that spending nine hours or more a day by texting on smart phones or tablets or typing on the computer is dangerous. You must take break at regular intervals while working on the gadgets to avoid back pain. Your monitor of the computer should be placed at the level of your eye.
- You skip the core exercises: The health of your spine depends on the core regions of your body as well. The core region includes your back, side, pelvic, and buttock muscles. It is important that you practise the core exercises like lunges, squats, and planks. They help in strengthening the muscles around your core region and keep your spine healthy.
- Improper sleep pattern: Your sleeping pattern is as much important as your walking or sitting pattern, when it comes to the health of your spine. If you sleep on your stomach, pressure is placed on joints and muscles. This may cause straining of the muscles or ligaments in the spine region.
- Smoking: Cigarettes are not just unhealthy for your lungs or heart, they are equally bad for the spine. Cigarettes contain nicotine. Researchers have found that nicotine hampers the flow of blood to vertebrae and disks in between the spine. Insufficient supply of blood to the spine region results in low absorption of calcium by the bones in this region. Therefore, you end up developing back pain.
- Blame it on your emotions: Back pain adds to your emotional stress. But believe it or not, the reverse is equally true. Depression and emotional stress increases or sometimes even initiates back pain. When an individual is depressed, his or her glands releases stress hormones known as cortisol. This hormone causes the muscles in the back region to tense up.