Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Harvinder Singh
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Harvinder SinghYour feedback matters!
Heavy Heart Palpitation after having food. Even Small meals trigger the said effect. What is Happening.
I have done a body check up. Below are some of the things which are not Normal. TOTAL CHOLESTEROL PHOTOMETRY 248 mg/dl LDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT PHOTOMETRY is 179 TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO CALCULATED is 6.6 LDL / HDL RATIO CALCULATED is 4.8 NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL CALCULATED 210.4 ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE PHOTOMETRY 157.28 BILIRUBIN - TOTAL PHOTOMETRY 1.92 mg/dl BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT) CALCULATED 1.63 mg/dl SERUM GLOBULIN 3.45 Can you please suggest me some advise on this.
I am avinash 37 years old. From dec-14 I am taking tab stator 10mg for chalestrol and I have also diabetic. I want to know I have to take stator tab life time.
I have chest pain since 10 months my ECG report and chest x Ray is normal now days my right hand ring finger is pain I think it like my nurvey is pain what is the reason for this Also ok suggest me what is the cost for stress cardiogram Test.
A stroke may be called a brain attack. It may happen to any person at any time. A stroke occurs when blood supply to the brain is cut off. The brain cells become oxygen deprived due to the stroke and eventually die. Dead brain cells result in brain dysfunction due to which patients lose control over muscle and memory.
Strokes can be mild to life threatening and requires immediate medical attention. Stroke requires advanced care and should be treated by extensively qualified and experienced medical experts.
Neurosurgery satisfies all the required clauses for treatment of stroke and accounts for being one of the best ways for management of stroke. Renowned hospitals have a dedicated neurosurgical wing and a team of neurological specialists who know how to deal with stroke the best.
This form of neurology focuses on patients who have undergone a stroke or have experienced symptoms of stroke. A multidisciplinary approach is taken for the prevention of recurrent cerebrovascular conditions.
Types of stroke
- Ischemic stroke: This kind of stroke occurs when there is a blockage in a blood vessel, which supplies blood to the brain. This form of stroke is the more common. The underlying cause of this stroke is known as atherosclerosis, which is a condition where fatty deposits occur in the walls of the blood vessels and cause blockage in them.
- Hemorrhagic stroke: This type of stroke occurs when a blood vessel gets weak and ruptures into the brain. This is caused by two types of weak blood vessels known as aneurysm and arteriovenous malformation.
- Transient ischemic attack: This type of stroke is also known as a mini stroke. These attacks occur because of blood clots. The blockage caused is temporary or transient in nature.
Treatment of Ischemic stroke
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator: This is one of the best ways to treat ischemic strokes. This medicine is given to the patient intravenously. It dissolves the blood clot and improves blood flow to the area of the brain which is affected. The medicine should be given within three to four hours after stroke symptoms appear.
- Endovascular procedure: This is a process by which the blood clot is removed using a catheter, which gets inserted into the area of the blocked blood vessel. It helps in restoring blood flow to that area.
Treatment of Hemorrhagic stroke
- Endovascular procedure: Several endovascular techniques and methods are used so that the weakening of blood vessels is reduced and less bleeding is caused.
- Surgical treatment: Different modes of neurosurgery may be undertaken to stop bleeding and for relieving pressure within the skull. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have some problems with my body I wake up in the morning and after one hour I feel some pressure on my head and slowly slowly it increases in the day and evening time pressure down and feel better. I don't know what about the same. Anxiety, depression or other one. Please let us help me with the specific solution regarding the matter. Thanks. Sunny.
I am suffering from high BP (140/90) since six years. I am taking medicine telmisartan 40 mg but BP not controlled.
Mai Dr. Rakesh Kumar, MBBS, MD, DM, Neurology profession, Consultant Neurologist, Yashoda Hospital and Brain Clinic. Aaj apko stroke ke bare me kuch btaunga. Iska mukhye lakshan achanak sharir ke kisis hisse me kamjori aa jana ya achanak lgatar ulti shuru ho jana. Lagatar chakkar aate rehna ya gambhir or bayankar sir me dard hona stroke ke lakshan ho skte hain. Basically stroke 2 parkar ka hota hai. Ek ischemic stroke joke dimag me khoon ki kami ki vjha se hota hai or dusra hemorrhagic stroke joki dimag me khoon ki adhik matra yani nus fatne ki vjha se hota hai. Stroke ke mukhye karan diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, alcohol ka sewan ya fir smoking ya fir kbhi sharir me chot lgi ho ya fir brain ki nason me abnormal parivartan ho.
Yadi hum upchar ke bare me charcha kren hemorrhagic stroke yanike, dimag ki nus fatne ka mukhye upchar hai, patient ko bharti kra jaye or yadi hemorrhage chota ho to OPD me treat kia ja skta hai. Admit krne ka baad uske blood pressure ko bhali bhanti control kia jata hai. Or hemorrhage ki vjha se jo bhi complications ho rhen hain jaise hath-pair me koi kami aa jaye to uski physiotherapy ki jaye. Usko khane peene me kami aa rhi ho to uska dhyan rkha jaye. Anyatha pneumonia ho skta hai. Kisi bhi ghav ka proper ilaj kia jaye. Yanike jo bhi complications hon use thik kia jaye. Ischemic stroke yanike dimag me khoon ki kami ke bare me to ye dimag ki nason me khoon ki kami ki vjha se hota hai. Ye blockage chahe vo heart se gya ho, chahe veh galle ki nason se gya ho, ya dimag ki nason me ho, vo khoon ko bnad kar deta hai. Aise patients ko turant bharti kraya jana chaiye. Or unka CT scan krana chaiye.
Or CT scan se ye dekhna chaiye ki dimag me koi bleeding to nhi hai. Iske baad ek special injection lgaya jata hai joki kewal 4.5 hours me hi lgaya ja skta hai. Yadi 4.5 hours se jyada ho gya ho to or bhi vidhi hai jaise khoon me direct injection lgane ka ya fir surgery ke dwara us clot ko remove kia ja skta hai. Yadi hum bachav ke bare me charcha kren to sabse pehle humko niyamit roop se vayayam krna chaiye. Khane me namak ki matra ko kam rkhna chaiye, sugar or blood pressure ka proper ilaj krana chaiye or samay rehte doctor se check-up krna chaiye. Cholesterol ka ilaj krana chaiye. Isis parkar smoking, alcohol ya or koi bad habit ho to use avoid krna chaiye. Quki ilaj hi stroke ka sarawotam ilaj hai.