Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Harvinder KaurYour feedback matters!
What is the range of blood sugar in normal person after a meal and in early morning (fasting state). I checked my blood glucose level is I 127mg/dl? Am I diabetic?
I am having body ache every day once I get up in the morning. Is it a lot of Gas inside the body and I want to know what are the other reasons could be.
I have a problem with my private part it's very small in size my family is after my marriage what should I do it's normal in 1 inch and after erection it's about 3 inches any pills to increase it's size without any side effect I am worried.
I really do not know wats going on with my sleeping schedule. I can't sleep more than 5 hours a day. Even though m tired it doesn't make me take a sleep. please help what should I do?
Agima problem to my mother. There is a continuous itching on agima area. It has been since last 3 year she is facing this problem. please suggest me how 2 proceed ahead.
My grandson is having running nose since last night due to sudden change in weather at delhi. Will t-minic drops serve the purpose.
Hi Doctor my age is 29 years I hav been married science 4 years back. Till now no kids planing to hav kids by my sperm count is less in motility. So please suggest me Wat kind of medicine shall I hav. The bad habits I am having is drinking alcohol weekly twice.
No matter how healthy a diet you're maintaining to keep your body fit, an occasional craving for Pizzas, Burgers, Potato Chips and other fast foods are bound to happen and are very normal. However, junk foods not only disrupt a healthy dietary routine, according to a recent research conducted in the Ontario based University of Waterloo, there is a direct relation between the craving for junk food and disruption in the normal functioning of the brain. Here is a list of healthy and tasty substitutes for junk foods which might be considered as alternatives when you have those sudden and strong cravings.
- Puffed rice: A cup of puffed rice contains balanced amounts of calories (54), fat (0.13 gram), carbohydrates (12.29 gram), protein (0.98 gram), iron and fiber. Mix it with little amounts of green chutney, tamarind chutney, chilies, potatoes and peanuts and you have "bhel", a tasty and healthy snack munched on all across India, which is not at all harmful as compared to the high fat containing fast foods.
- Corn: Corns have a balanced amount of carbohydrates, vitamins, proteins and other minerals in them. Roasted corn or boiled corn with lemon juice and little spices can be used as tasty yet healthy substitute for junk foods.
- Rice crackers: If you can't make up your mind about whether or not to pick up the packet of potato chips from the market, don't bother. Try nachos or rice crackers instead. Every bit of it is as tasty as the potato chips; rice crackers contain a large amount of fiber and a minuscule amount of fat.
- Nuts: According to a recent research, chocolate cravings occur because of a lack of magnesium content in the body. Chocolates contain an unbelievable amount of calories (290); so you can have nuts such as almonds as substitute foods whenever you get that inimitable chocolate craving.
- Homemade Frozen Yogurt: Yogurt contains little amount of calories and a considerable amount of proteins. Frozen yogurts can be the best alternatives to ice creams.
I masturbate my penis 4,5 times in the day. I had a habit since 7 years. Now my penis can not erectile good and it is seen like as old men s penis show me the procedure to control the problem.
I have fever every time as I drink water from outside during traveling what will be the solution for it as I face this problem regularly.
What happens of having too many ice cubes. Is it bad. Can throat get affected. And if yes. How sooner it happens after have ice. Do we even get fever. Or any thing else regarding eating ice.
I have an asthma from last five years, I cannot run or do any hard work, if I do any hard work breathing increases heavily. What should I have to get rid of this, what precautions will cure it.
My husband had a kidney transplant 14 years back, now since last 4 month, his feet are swollen and now even the legs. His uric acid is 9. 60.
I am 38 year old with specks. I am Unable to sleep having head ACH and lot of hair loss with some unwanted fear every time.
Carom (ajwain) is a crucial herb that is found in all Indian kitchens and is used primarily as a taste enhancer. Carom has numerous medicinal properties that make it beneficial for maintaining a good condition of your health. Dietary regime that utilizes carom on a regular basis can derive a lot of health benefits in the long term.
The following are some of the benefits of carom:
- Acidity- Carom has anti-acidity properties that can prove beneficial in providing relief from the symptoms of acidity and enables you to control your problem your acidity effectively. A solution made from a pinch of salt, carom and lukewarm water, when consumed every morning or post meal on a regular basis, works wonders.
- Asthma- The smoke of carom seeds act as a bronchodilator that is effective in easing the breathing pattern. If an asthma patient utilizes the mixture of carom seeds and jaggery twice daily on a regular basis, it will provide considerable relief from the discomforts that are associated with asthma.
- Diabetes- Carom has medicinal properties that aid you to control your blood sugar level. Consumption of a solution made from a tsp of neem powder, half tsp of cumin powder, carom seeds and a glass of hot milk on a regular basis can help you manage your blood sugar.
- Cold and migraine- Carom can be utilized for the treatment of recurrent and persistent cough and cold. Inhalation of grounded carom seeds is effective in providing relief from constant headache, cold and migraine.
- Stomach problems- Carom seeds have mild alcoholic properties that can be utilized to treat the problem of stomach pain and indigestion. A mixture of carom seed and salt when consumed with a sip of water is effective in providing relief from the symptoms of indigestion and stomachache.
- Menstrual cramps- Application of carom seed oil can help you achieve speedy relief from the discomfort of menstrual cramps. The seeds of carom act as an effective nerve tonic and reduce the intensity of menstrual cramps.
- Sperm count- Carom seeds are effective in increasing sperm count and can also be utilized to treat sexual dysfunctions. Roast a mixture of tamarind kernel, carom seeds and clarified butter; add a tsp of the mixture and honey to a glass of milk and consume it on a regular basis prior to sleep to achieve speedy results.
Related Tip: "Can Your Fridge Make You Sick?"