Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Harveen Nakra
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Harveen NakraYour feedback matters!
Hello, While running I get pain on joint of the left face. I have undergone angiogram but there was no symptoms of heart problems echo and treadmill also done but did not find any abnormals. What is the problem? Can you please help?
How to address the issue of tooth sensitivity. I brush my teeth twice a day. Recently I am facing problems regarding tooth sensitivity even when I take normal water. I am smoker. I use toothpaste of reputed companies. Still I am facing the problems. Soliciting all necessary cooperation in this regard and waiting for your earliest response. Regards
I am 21 years old. I am facing too much pain in teeth due to my wisdom teeth. I think it is affected by cavity. What to do in this painful situation due to that teeth I am feeling too much pain in my left ear also.
Can I wear braces behind my upper teeth to close the gap (1-2 mm) between up two teeth? How much cost I have spend to wear braces?
There are some marks or cuts in my middle of my tongue and it is paining since 4 days. When I eat any thing I started paining. What should I do.
Hello sir my name is Sudheer my age is just 20 year I am suffering from big problem. What is my problem is I did not get my teeth white after I use my paste please suggested me some tooth pastes?
I had pyria in my childhood, now my lower 3 incisors are most suffered, one of my tooth came out suddenly while talking .what could be done now?
I am lactose intolerant and I had custard recently and now I am bloated and constipated as well and now I am having mouth ulcers My weight has increased 2 kg because whereas I am supposed to lose weight as I have PCOD. Please help.
Today, the average size soft drink is 20 ounces and contains 17 teaspoons of sugar. More startling is that some citric acids found in fruit drinks are more erosive than hydrochloric or sulfuric acid—which is also known as battery acid. These refined sugars and acids found in soda and citrus juice promote tooth erosion, which wears away the hard part of the teeth, or the enamel. Once tooth enamel is lost, it's gone forever.
- There is a beverage that does not produce such irreversible results. When deciding between the many options available, the best thing to drink to avoid tooth erosion is brewed tea, according to a study in the peer-reviewed journal of the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD).
- Apart from tasting good, brewed tea has many health benefits. Tea is loaded with natural antioxidants, which are thought to decrease incidence of cancer, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes.
- One researcher compared green and black tea to soda and orange juice in terms of their short- and long-term erosive effect on human teeth. The study found that the erosive effect of tea was similar to that of water, which has no erosive effect. And, when comparing green versus black, he discovered that there is a better option among those as well.
- When we look at tea and read about the benefits, it's amazing—not because green tea is 'the in thing'—but because there are advantages. Green tea has been identified to being superior over black due to its natural flavonoids (plant nutrients) and antioxidants.
- But, if you do drink tea, experts suggest avoiding additives such as milk, lemon, or sugar because they combine with tea's natural flavonoids and decrease the benefits. In addition, stay away from prepackaged iced teas because they contain citric acid and high amounts of sugars. It does not matter whether the tea is warm or cold—as long as it is home brewed without additives.