Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Harveen Kaur
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Harveen KaurYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from PCOS since last two years of marriage and not able to conceive because of irregular periods you kindly help me for the same.
Hi, I have taken fertility treatment in ayurvedic and still my wife period is irregular. We have taken treatment around 4 months and still she has irregular period and unable to know what to do. She has thyroid problem. Right from. Her birth and taking the treatment from endocrinologist and using thyronorm 100 mcg. Can you suggest what to do. And am totally confused. Regards, veeramani v.
Hi Sir, Maine 26th May ko Sex kiya and safety ke liye I-pill bhi liya and 6th June ko periods hue mere and aj 4th July h, but abhi tak mujhe periods nahi aaye. Kya mai pregnant hu?
I had ipill last month but my periods are not coming. I had period on 19th last month. I had a cat bite and I'm taking anti rabies vaccination and antibiotics for healing wound. Is that why my period is delaying or is there any possibility of getting pregnant?
She is having problems during menstrual Irregular, highly painful, heavy bleeding since last one year. She is 52 years and she shud have had menopause now but no. Pls advise. Rgds.
Hi, I am having hypothyroidism (since 4 yrs) and pcos (since 2 yrs. I am having menstrual problem also as I am not getting my periods correctly. I am obese too .i would like to reduce my weight. Can you please suggest me a diet plan? I am from kerala, India.so I hope you guys to provide a diet plan suitable for us. Please include the foods which I should avoid. Thank you.
We made out one month ago after we r off clothes but I had my underpants but after this incident shes getting vomits and she got her periods in three days but her bleeding was not normal and she had been vomiting all this while and now she complains of stomach ache will she get periods or is she pregnant?
Hi. I am a 28 year old female. My question is about my menstrual cycles. I started menstruating at age of 12 or 13. And my cycles have been regular since (vary from 28 to 30 day cycle). And it didn't use to be as painful as it is now. I used to feel weakness and fatigue and an obvious discomfort but that's it. Now, for past 3-4 years, I experience serious back-ache, stomach cramps and pain in legs. Also, Extreme weakness in body. It hinders my from doing even the most basic work during first three days. Should I be worried? And, what is the cause of this sudden change in pain pattern of periods? Can I do something so it doesn't pain that much every time rather than pain killers or temporary home remedies Note: I am not sexually active amd periods have been regular (varying from 28-30 days each month) Also, sometimes flow of blood decreases compared to previous cycles but I try to regulate it with maintain a proper diet and also taking ajwain (that helps).
Sticking to routine is probably not the best idea when it comes to sex. Sex is about getting adventurous and going wild. So here is how you can spice things up in bed and make things interesting when you have been in a long-term relationship.
Here is a list of things that you can do to keep things in the sheets:
- Surprise your partner every once in a while: Everybody loves surprises, especially when it is related to sex. It can be anything, from having your partner not say a word while you yank his clothes off and get busy, to walking up to him with whipped cream on the right parts of your body. The key is to keep things interesting, so maybe do not do this too often. Save it for special occasions.
- Morning sex once a week, at least: Waking up to a mind-blowing orgasm? No better way to start a day. And the best part is that your partner is right next to you. Studies have shown that sex in the morning helps to raise your alertness and keeps your mood elevated all day.
- Share your wildest fantasies: When you have been in a long term relationship, your comfort level is probably at its peak. So go ahead and buy that stringy nurse costume online and surprise your partner. Or go out on a nice long drive, and don’t forget to get frisky with him in the car.
- Holiday themed sex: A Santa hat and a ribbon around your waist. That ought to keep you both busy all Christmas.
- Try a new position every month: The next time you go to the bookstore, grab yourself a copy of The Kamasutra and help yourselves to the more realistic positions. That can give a wonderful twist to your love life.
- Role play: You have been with each other for years now. You both perhaps know each other inside out. Try a little game called role playing where you meet each other all over again. To add to the fun, whip up some new names for each other.
- Put technology to its best use: Send a text explaining all the dirty things you would do to your partner after he gets home. That will have him looking forward to what is coming up all day. Maybe attach a tempting picture of yourself, for men are visual creatures. And don’t forget the “NSFW”.