Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Harshwardhan Singh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Harshwardhan SinghYour feedback matters!
I am going through a very crucial phase of my life. Its almost 2 years to my marriage. We are leaving on lease separately and we both are working. We have no money, no saving or you can say nothing. My husband is very caring but not a responsible person. He do not understand the value of money. He is not at all sincere. He always used to do party with friends, giving all his money to his parents and then asking me to give money to him. I am very worried about my future. How do we think about a baby in such a situation? He won't understand all this. Sometimes I feel like dying. Please help me doctor. I want to be happy but how I do not know. I feel lyk totally tired or depressed. Please help.
My hand skin has turned black due to sun exposure. Does sunscreen lotion will change the color of skin.
Incase if she has an irregular periods what will be the fertile days. Eg. 35 days usually she gets in time this month she missed little more time. Pl let me know on the fertile days to get conceive.
I am facing problem with face sun tan. My facial skin was oily but from last 2 months I am using saslic foaming face wash and and have reduced the oiliness on my face. My face tone and my chest tone has a huge difference. I am almost 24 in age now and my parents are to start finding a life partner for me. I want to get rid of sun tan from my face and hands. Please help.
I have some burning sensation on my clitoris and walls around my vagina, sometimes I have immense burning sensation when I pee and sometime there is no burning when I pee.
When the growth of the yeast living in the vagina increases on an abnormal basis, it may lead to a yeast infection. Yeast is a fungus and this infection is usually caused by a kind of yeast that is called Candida Albicans.
So read on to find out everything there is to know about yeast infection!
- Causes: As discussed above, this infection may be caused due to the growth of a particular type of virus. The other reasons include any phenomenon that leads to a change in the balance of the microorganisms living in this area. This can occur due to the intake of antibiotics, as well as high estrogen levels due to hormone therapy treatment or even pregnancy. The use of birth control pills during menstrual cycles can also trigger this infection. Also, other ailments in the patient's body, like diabetes and HIV infection can be the cause behind the same.
- Symptoms: Most of the time, one will experience the symptoms of this infection in the week leading up to the monthly menstrual cycle. Redness, a sore pain, itchiness and a thick white discharge are the most common symptoms of this condition. Also, skin irritation and pain during urination can occur for more severe cases.
- Treatment: Usually, it has been seen that this infection clears up on its own once the menstrual cycle starts. This happens because the blood that is discharged during the period can help in restoring the pH balance of the vagina which takes care of yeast growth. It can be recurrent or a one time infection. Boric acid capsules are the best way to treat this condition. If the infection has occurred during pregnancy, you must see a doctor about treatment before taking any medication or home remedies on your own.
- Home Remedies: Avoiding sexual intercourse or using a lubricant can help in alleviating the pain that one feels in such cases. Also, you can swap your tampons for pads during the infection and the treatment. Further, sitting in a tub of warm water can help in soothing the area. Remember to keep the area dry and clean at all times.
- Prevention: Prevention includes eating a balanced diet that will supply all the necessary nutrients to your body. Dairy products like yogurt and milk will help in preventing this kind of infection as well as plenty of fruits. Also, avoid using too many antibiotics or eating too much sugar.
Yeast infection should be treated with home remedies only when you are not pregnant. Also, you must be aware of any other ailments like diabetes before self prescribing any medicine or treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I am having big pimples on my forehead and it is increasing day by day .can you suggest me please what can I do?
My hair is becoming white please tell me the great solution. How can I make my hair black and stop becoming white.
My foots little finger have big pock for 2 years and its pain on push on pock what treatment at home for cure this pock.
Lybrate | Dr. Gaurav Patel speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY