Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Harshwardhan Singh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Harshwardhan SinghYour feedback matters!
I am suffering with sever cough and my throat is also painful and when I wake up in morning my throat will become tighter after drinking hot water and some ginger tea it wil be ok .i am working as a computer operator .how do ill cure my cough and pain and tightness pls suggest me some medicine. From 1 week I am suffering with this problem.
Hi, I'm a vegetarian, working as a software engineer and from past two years I have increased 10 kgs, so I have to reduce weight, kindly help.
‘If you don’t bathe properly, you’ll get rashes’. We’ve all heard this statement when we were young, but being unhygienic is not the only cause for eczema. Skin conditions such as eczema, allergic dermatitis, urticaria, skin allergy, psoriasis, etc. are usually symptoms of a larger constitutional problem. Thus, merely treating the visible rash will not cure the problem. Homeopathy is an effective form of treatment for skin diseases as it addresses the root cause of the problem.
When it comes to homeopathy, no one medicine can be used universally. This is because homeopathic prescriptions depend on the symptoms presented and the mental state of the person.
Here are some of the common homeopathic remedies prescribed for skin disorders.
1. Graphites: This is used to treat a number of skin conditions. Some of the symptoms it can address are:
Moist scabby eruptions on joints, between fingers, behind the ears or on the scalp
Dry and scaly skin
Fissured eczema that bleeds or has a thick gooey discharge
Itchy eczema on the scalp and face
2. Arsenicum: Arsenicum is prescribed to treat chronic eczema, psoriasis and urticaria. Some of the visible symptoms it helps treat are:
Itching and inflammation of the skin
Pimples and nettle rash
Ulcers that burn and ooze discharge
3. Sulphur: Any skin condition that seems to feel aggravated or burns after washing can be treated with sulphur. Some of the symptoms it treats are:
Coarse skin with a tendency to have pustular eruptions
Dry and itchy scalp
Eruption with yellow crusts
Itching in the folds of the skin
Slow growing or brittle nails
Dry skin around the corners of the mouth and around the nostrils.
4. Mezereum: Skin allergies and conditions? that are accompanied by intense itching can be treated with mezereum. It is usually used to treat symptoms like:
Crustiness and itching
Scabs with thick pus
Itchiness that gets worse at night
5. Rhus Toxicodendron: This can be used to treat a number of skin conditions such as
Eruptions with rheumatic pains
Extreme itchiness and persistent tingling sensations
Skin covered with small cysts filled with fluid that have a red areola around them.
6. Natrum Meriaticum: This can be used to treat both dry skin as well as moist eruptions. Some of the symptoms it addresses are:
Blisters filled with fluids in the joints
Moist eczema that does not itch
Eczema that oozes pus
- Itchy hives caused by allergic reactions
If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Lymphogranuloma venereum (LGV) is a STD caused by the three different types of the “Chlamydia trachomatis” bacterium. LGV is generally a disease of the lymphatic system. It is characterized by small, asymptomatic skin lesions along the pelvis or groin region. It has been noticed that men are more prone to this than women.
What are the symptoms of lymphogranuloma venereum?
The symptoms may start within a few days or months after coming in contact with the bacteria. Some of the common symptoms are:
1. Pain during bowel movement
2. The growth of small painless sores in the genital area
3. Your skin might swell and turn red.
4. There can be drainage from the lymph nodes in the groin.
5. Blood and puss may pass from the rectum as well
What are the possible complications related to lymphogranuloma venereum?
1) The patient may have brain inflammation although this is very rare
2) The patient may suffer from infection in joints, eyes, heart, and liver
3) The rectum may get narrower and scary
4) There may be long-term swelling and inflammation of the genitals
How can you diagnose lymphogranuloma venereum?
1. Generally, doctors suspect lymphogranuloma venereum when the patient is suffering from genital ulcers, swollen lymph nodes and proctitis (inflammation of the rectum and anus).
2. Rectal specimens, genital lesions, and lymph node specimens are taken to test for Chlamydia trachomatis. This is detected by culture, nucleic acid detection, and direct immunofluorescence tests.
What are the treatments available for lymphogranuloma venereum?
People with LGV must be treated with antibiotics and drainage of the bulbous growths may also be necessary for symptomatic relief. Generally, two antibiotics are used to treat such patients:
1. Doxycycline, may be used to treat patients who are not pregnant.
2. Erythromycin is used in other cases and especially for women who are pregnant.
HIV positive patients and HIV-negative patients are treated in the same way. However, HIV patients may have to continue the treatment for a longer period of time due to the compromised immune system. The patients have to abstain from sexual activity till the completion of the antibiotic dose. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 34 years old, my skin is oily, I have taken medicines prescribed by dermatologist but no effect, I have pimples on my cheeks and black spots, black head converted into pimples and left mark on the face and forhead, I feel very depress when I see my face in the mirror, so kindly suggest what step to be taken for removing for ever the pimples and black spot.
Exercise is a vital part of preventive health care as you get older. It has beneficial effect on every part of the body. It keeps the skin and hair in good condition, makes you more energetic, speeds up the pasaage of food through the digestive ststem, it speeds up the metaboloism (the rate at which the body burns calories), it strengthens bones and muscles, it srablies blood sugar, prevents weight gain, has postive effect on the mind and emotions, beat depression and raise your self - esteem.
While you are exetcising, your optimum heart rate should always be betwwen 60 and 80 petcent of the maximum heart rate (mhr)
60% of your mhr is the minimum elevation of your heart rate that you should aim for during exercise. Now calculate 80% of your mhr, this is the maximum elevation of your heart rate that you should aim for during exercise. A heart rate that is between 60- 80% of your mhr is said to be in your training zone, eg- if you are 50, your mhr is 170, your minimum training heart rate is 102 and your maximum training heart rate is 136, if you stick to these guidelines you will be able to burn body fat and exercise your cardiovascular system safely.
When you have finished exercising you should check that your heart returns to its normal rate wirhin 10 minutes, if it takes longer than 10 minutes, it is advisable that you exercise at a slower pace until you become fitter.