Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Harsha JainYour feedback matters!
Dear doc I just rubbed vagina of girl with a finger for 30 sec and did slight fingering through her underwear. My fingers don't have open cuts and active bleeding wounds. And I did not had intercourse with her and even I did not inserted my finger directly into her vagina. Same day I asked the girl to check for hiv status. We both went to clinic for testing and performed CMIA antibody test and result is negative for we both. Am I at risk of hiv by this incident? I can't able to move on form this incident. Can I have unprotected sex with my wife?
I am 22 year old female worried about pregnant some pregnancy symptoms is there what to do tell me ?
Simple Home Remedies to get rid of itchy scalp
Dry itchy scalp can be a nuisance, especially when you get that itchy feeling in the presence of someone or when white flakes become visible in your hair or on your shoulders. Caused by various reasons such as dandruff, dryness of the scalp, poor care of the hair, viral or fungal infections, poor diet, sebaceous cysts or even stress, itchy scalp can be a big embarrassment. However, you can get rid of this itchy scalp with these simple remedies:
Lemon has antiseptic properties and proves highly effective in treating itchiness especially the one caused by dandruff.
- Apply lemon juice directly on the scalp for 5-7 minutes and then rinse
- Use diluted lemon juice if you do not have dandruff
- Or you can add yogurt to the lemon juice before applying. Use a mild shampoo to rinse after that.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar can work wonderfully for itchy scalp since it helps to get rid of the fungus and virus that may be the reason for itchiness. It is a powerful anti-inflammatory substance that also balances the scalp’s pH balance helping to relieve dryness and itching.
- In a spray bottle, take equal amounts of water and vinegar and use it to spray directly on your slightly wet scalp or apply with the help of cotton balls
- Shampoo your hair after some time
3. Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera gel is a good moisturizer and can help you to get rid of itching and dryness of the scalp.
- Rub the gel with your fingers directly on the scalp
- After 10-15 minutes, use a mild shampoo to rinse your hair and scalp
4. Onion Juice with Banana and Honey
Onion juice is a powerful remedy for itching. Honey too works incredibly to get rid of itchiness.
- Add some onion juice along with a mashed ripe banana to 2 tablespoons of honey and mix thoroughly
- Apply on the scalp and let it rest for 20 minutes
- Shampoo your hair afterwards to get rid of the white flakes and itchiness
5. Essential Oils
Essential oils like Eucalyptus, Lavender and Neem also work well for relieving itching of the scalp.
- Mix equal portions of the 3 together and apply on the scalp
- Wash after an hour to get a relaxing feel apart from relief from itching and dryness.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'
We are trying for a baby from last six months but not conceiving after so many try kindly suggest us for the same so that we can conceive at the earliest.
Whole soy foods can protect against disease,
Provide nutritional benefits, and taste great in a
Variety of dishes! learn what makes soy so
Healthful, and ways to use this versatile food.
One of the healthiest changes you can make to
Your diet is to incorporate whole soy foods on a
Regular basis. Soy:
1. Is rich in protein, iron and compounds called
Isoflavones, which seem to protect against
Hormone-driven cancers such as prostate cancer
In men and breast cancer in women.
2. Helps protect your heart.
3. May help protect against lung cancer.
I recommend one to two daily servings of soy in
Relatively whole and unrefined forms such as a
Half-cup of tofu, tempeh, green soybeans
(edamame) or roasted soy nuts. You can also
Easily swap meat for tofu in dishes - baked tofu
Works well as a meat replacement in fajitas, stir
Fries and casseroles.
Hello sir/ madam Meri shadi ke 1.6 year hue hai mera ek 6 mahine ka bachacha hai, or wife ka Brest feuding chalu hai, par last 2 month se uski period date Chang ho rahi hai iske pahle 1 may tarikh ko phir 7 june tarikh ko or ab abhi tak nahi aaya maine wo urine taste kiya nigetive hai to Kya wo pregnant hai ya koi problem to nahi hai na sir.
Hi I am 31 years old mother of an 8 years old son. I am trying for the next issue from last 1 year. My problem is that whenever my ovulation days comes and we have to intercourse only at that time I get suffered from severe vaginal infection. After the ovulation days the problem is automatically cured up without any medication. I am very tensed due to this. please help me. I am also taking fertility treatment but my gynea is unable to resolve my problem please give me some suggestions towards it.
Safs sex time . . Including periods or excluding periods ? How to increase intercourse time ? How xan increase long lasting erection ?
In vitro fertilization (IVF) includes empowering the woman with medicines, taking various eggs from her ovaries, fertilizing them with her partner’s sperm, and inserting a portion of the subsequent embryos into her uterus with the trust that one will form into a fetus.
Tubal ligation reversal, on the other hand, requires a laparotomy, which needs a much bigger entry point on the abdomen, usually around four to six fingers long. Since the skin, each of the muscles, and different tissues of the stomach must be sliced through, there is extensively more uneasiness and a longer recovery time required after the surgery, when compared with a laparoscopic surgery, for example, with a tubal ligation.
Here are a few common differences:
- Sperm quality: The male partner needs a sperm test before basic procedures of either of the two. In case that the sperm quality is great, then the couple could consider proceeding. In case that the sperm quality is poor, in vitro treatment is the better alternative. With IVF, poor sperm quality is effectively overcome.
- Tubal status: The length of the remaining tubal stumps after tubal ligation is an important aspect. The more extended the two remaining stumps are on each side, the better and more effective is the pregnancy. The shorter the stumps, the lower are the odds for pregnancy.
- Status of other pelvic conditions: Pelvic endometriosis or any scar tissue in the range of the tubes or ovaries would diminish the chance for accomplishment after tubal ligation reversal. Although, IVF pregnancy achievement rates are usually not influenced by these conditions. Along these lines, in vitro fertilization is most likely a superior alternative in women with noteworthy endometriosis or pelvic scar tissue.
- Female age: Chances for pregnancy with either tubal ligation or IVF decrease in the mid to late thirties and significantly reduce at the age of thirty-eight. By age forty-three or forty-four, not many women will have the capacity to have a baby using either approach.
- Egg amount and quality: A few women have a decrease in either egg amount or quality prior in life than anticipated. In this manner, the woman’s ovarian capacity needs to be tested before a choice is made in regards to whether to continue with either tubal ligation or in-vitro fertilization. AMH levels, ovarian antral follicle number, and day 3 FSH levels are generally done to evaluate ovarian capacity or hold.
- Doctor intervention: The greatest favorable position of tubal ligation reversal over IVF is that once the woman has experienced the surgery she ideally will not require any medication through the doctor, for example, medications or systems, keeping in mind the end goal to get pregnant. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I am 18 days late on my period and I am. Sexually active. I last had unprotected sex on 16.04.2017. I have taken four pregnancy tests and they are all negative. I took a thyroid test too and the result is TSH 3rd Generation 4.178 (please help me understand this). I previously had thyroid between january-march 2015 which was cured with a three month course of thyroxine.
I had not really sex but rubbing private parts over each other's on 25th October. I took I pill and got periods in November and december too but now I did not got periods. My stomach is bulging out and I am tensed. What to do? And please mention good doctors around Gandhinagar, Gujarat who do not charge high.
My prolactin level is near about 40. I take 2 cabgolin 0.5 twice in a week. But my level is not decreasing below 28, which is normal for pregnant. I m trying for become a mother.
Please suggest which is the best time for safe sex after M.C & before M.C, please suggest day for sex & prevent pregnancy which days best for sex, please help me.
There was no intercourse but genital rubbing. There was pre-cum present. He pee after last ejac.(lessening sperm count). Is preg. possible from the pre-cum?
I have done with follicular studies today was 11 th day of my cycle my Right ovary at 19.7 x 13, 13.2 x 11 mm, 11 x 10 mm, 10 x 9 mm and Left ovary is 22.8 x 19.7 mm endometrium is 8.8.4 m. Why does right ovary has 4 counts what does it means?
My query is related to unwanted pregnancy. I was being intimate with my girlfriend. I had never penetrated her and she is still a virgin. But some of my pre ejaculate was on my fingers and I rubbed my fingers on her genitals but does not penetrated my fingers either. This incident took place 13 days ago on october 29. Her last periods started on 20th of october and ends on 23rd october. Again 3 days ago on 7th november we again have a moment and some of my pre ejaculate was on her hand. She fingered herself with that hand but again did not penetrated herself. After that we realised that there are some chances of pregnancy from pre ejaculate. Now we do not know should we take some preventive measures or not. Is there any chance of pregnancy or not? Please guide us through this situation. I studied online about this and came across following drugs: misoprostol. Should I give it to her or not? Please tell me about its side effects and precautions while taking it, or any other thing that might help. My girlfriend also have diagnosed PCOS and have irregular periods from starting. She is also complaining about backache and have observed white fluid coming from her vagina.
Hi meri wife ko ek baby hai or ab 3 year tak pregnent nahi hona hai so please koi tablet ya injection monthly ya yearly batay jisse ki pregnant nahi ho.
I am 18 years old female. During sexual intercourse I found that some jelly like substance present in vagina which opposes the entry of penis. What is the treatment for this condition or it's going to be permanent?
It usually starts at about 6 weeks of pregnancy and improves at around 14-16 weeks.
Morning sickness won't threaten your baby's well being, as long as you're able to keep some food down, and drink plenty of fluids.
An important nutrient in the first trimester is 400 mcg of folic acid, as this will help your baby's spine and nervous system to develop.
The best way to deal with morning sickness is
1) Drink plenty of fluids.
2) Small frequent meals
3) Avoid spicy and oily food
4) 2 meals should include fruits and vegetables.
6) Multi vitamins
7) Doctors advice.