Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
I have breathing problem time to time from my nose kindly advise how I can birthing properly from my nose.
Suffering from tinnitus in left ear no hearing loss is ginkgo biloba good to cure tinnitus any side effects of using it?
Doctor I am getting severe cough and throat pain. Please tell me medicine and also tell me that at what time we will be getting these type of diseases. I hope a positive request from you. Thank you doctor.
My son age 8 is always suffering from blocked nose specially when he is sleeping. He is diagnosed as asthmatic. He can not sleep well whole night. He makes lot of Voices like snoring when sleeping. Please guide.
My daughter aged 8 years is having vertigo from past 4 months and we are giving medicine picon & milbild.
Myself Afroz 24years old male. Suffering from pain in ear since 2 days. Pus is also running sum times. Hearing n everything fine.
From two days, one of her ears got blocked and cannot hear from that ear! What will be the cause for that? If it is do to ear glue, what medicine she should take?
I'm 68 years male enjoying normal good health except that most of the time I feel little congestion in my nose and throat (with occasional sneeze and cough) which have to be cleared every now and then. I do avoid eating cold or drinking cold water etc. But somethings it's unavoidable. I don't take any specific medicine for this condition. Kindly help me come out of this irritating condition.
I am 19 years old, yesterday morning blood bleed in my nose, what is problem? I am too much worried pls help me.
Sir there will be continuous noise in my right ear when I sit in a very silent place. This starts when I went in friend marriages where there is large sound on DJ. I went in govt. Hospital where doctor checked my ptr report and gave me some vitamin tablets but there is no effect of these tablets on my right ear. Please answer me as soon as possible.
I have a sore throat and I also have nasal congestion. And I can't breath freely. I also taken some medications but it doesn't work what should I do.
I lost lot of blood from my nose, why blood goes from nose and what to do immediately to stop, and what to do further.
I am suffering from cold and cough and my face is paining and my cough is of yellow colour will it be call sinus infection what are the causes of it and what are it preventive measures.
I have been suffering from sinusitis for the last 2 years. The problem is severe during the day time. It occurs periodically, normally it happens every 2 weeks. I feel irritated and seems like getting angry those times. Please, tell me doctor, is that signs of migraine ? What should I do ?
In my ear daily some noise is going on sir some times I use ear buds at that time but noise is there. sir what I can do for that? Please help me.
I am getting dizziness from 3 months doctors said I have problem in brain what checkups should I do.
Sir mere throat mah infection hai jismah mere galae mah se balgam ata hai around 2 year se problem hai or 20000 thousand around apend kr chuka hu doctors pr no result hair bhi jadte hai almost bladness aa gyi hai or weight mera 59 kg hai and height 6 feet and age 19 sir please suggest me some thing
Ear aches are a very painful condition, which tends to affect mostly children. However, adults can be affected by ear aches as well, which can disrupt their routines and be quite painful. Let's have a look at some of the aspects of ear aches in adults.
Causes of ar aches in adults
There are many causes for ear aches in adults and it may vary from one person to another. However some general causes of ear aches in adults are listed below:
- Infections within the body: If you have a throat infection or cold, it could trigger an ear ache as a side effect. Treating the underlying problems will, thus reduce the ear ache or it will go on its own when the symptoms of the cold subside.
- Ear canal injury: Adults are most often guilty of putting in sharp objects to clean their ear canal, which may result in an injury and also lead to infections. These injuries can also be infected and cause fluid discharge and ear aches.
- Blockages caused by the regular use of ear buds: Using ear buds or other sharp objects to clean the ear will only result in pushing the ear wax further into the ear. This will result in blockages of the ear canal and cause ear aches.
- Dental problems: Certain dental problems, such as wisdom tooth growth can result in problems. Even gum disorders have been known to create ear aches in adults.
- Jaw pain and facial pain: Jaw pain and even facial nerve pain has been known to affect ears and cause aches as well.
Symptoms that may accompany ear aches
Depending on what the causes of the ear aches are, the symptoms may vary. Still, let's have a look at some of the known common symptoms of ear aches in adults:
- Irritability and lack of focus: Ear aches may initially manifest as a headache and make the person irritable.
- Poor sleep: Fluids may build up within the body and thus cause issues while sleeping as the fluids may shift from one area to another.
- Ear drainage: If in case fluids build up, they may drain from your ear, which could vary anywhere within yellow to dark brown colour. This may even indicate that your eardrum is ruptured.
- Hearing problems: Fluid buildup or other underlying causes may also cause hearing difficulties.
- Fever: Sometimes, fever may run as high as 104 degree C due the very infections, which may be causing the ear ache.
Whatever may be the cause, if you have ear aches for sustained periods without underlying reasons, you should visit your doctor immediately to get it checked out, so that appropriate treatment can start quickly.