Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. HarshYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old and I am having difficulty in lifting my right hand above the shoulder level. 2 weeks before I fell off from the bike on the same shoulder. I don't have any excess pain bit my range of movement is decreased. What exactly must be the reason?
Hi I am male age 18 and my question is that I have being suffering from pain in bones please help me. Is this harmful to me in future. Please tell me.
I have continuous back pain, I have done mri xray everything but it did not work, when ever I change my body posture my gets sudden pain then it becomes ok after some time, plzz tell me solution.
I have ligament problem in my left knee and i am feel pain when i get a a jerk. Also i cant run properly also. Please advise
Hi Doctor, Please tell the solution of my leg problem because in my right leg and pain when I long run or physical activity so help me out from this.
Dear Sir I have been suffering from ankle feet pain in left leg since 2 month. The pain starts when I walk after sitting sometime. At start it pains high then comes down after 3-4 minute but little pain consistently remains. I am regular doing morning jogging around 2.5 km.
Pain on knees how to reduce this pain. And also give me a better suggestion for that pain. And also I have A diabetic problem.
My cousin has a problem of rheumatoid arthritis from the last 3 years. Every doc saying it's dangerous. Presently having serious back pain.
I am 18 years old. I have a severe pain in my lower back. I had a mri done in december 2014 according to that I have a minor slip disc. All the doctors have sent me to a physiotherapist. I have been exercising regularly but still there is no relief. What should I do?
Sir, I am 55+ very often mainly during winter session my foot, toes and fingers gets lock/bends. I am to pull it to make it straight.
Am facing problem with calcium and lot of body pain and leg pain please suggest me what I have to do.
Hi I am 57 years old. I have following problem: 1. Do not feel hunger. 2. Form gas in stomach. 3. Feel burning sensation in stomach. 4. Have sleep disturbance. 5. Have severe back pain 6. Have inflation in rectum. Twice or thrice bleeding occurred. 7. From yesterday a hard lump in rectum has come out causing pain difficulty in movement.
Almost 8 out of 10 individuals have low back pain eventually in life. It is one of the top reasons people look for medical treatment. It is likewise the number one reported reason for acupuncture therapy.
Acupuncture started in China over 2,500 years back. It includes inserting slim needles at specific points on the body. As per traditional Chinese practices, the body has more than 2,000 of these points. They are associated by pathways or meridians, which make a stream of energy called Qi (pronounced "chee").
The impacts originate from the centre of our nervous system. Release of chemicals into the muscles, spinal rope, and cerebrum is then triggered.
- To begin with, your acupuncturist will get some information about your medical history. This will help him in exploring the various trouble giving points as avoiding those that may lead to an aggravation of the problem. Also, with this information, the acupuncturist will also be able to arrive at the exact treatment that will suit your body and system, as well as the symptoms that you may be experiencing.
- He or she will then examine your tongue's shape, shading, and covering, feel your heartbeat, and perhaps play out some extra physical examinations depending upon your health. This helps in understanding the various patterns related to sleep, exercise, diet and digestion. In keeping with these findings, the acupuncturist will then home in on the exact points that require treatment.
- Keeping the aforementioned in mind, he/she will then appoint the appropriate treatment plan to address your specific condition.
- To start the needle therapy treatment, you lay easily on a treatment table while exact acupoints are determined on different points of your back.
- Lastly, the fine needles are then tenderly set. The needles are usually sterilised and new before they are inserted.
Benefits for back pain:
- It enhances the body's self-healing process by stimulating the acupuncture points.
- Releases your body from chronic pain and specifically helps the lumbar region in better balance so that back pain is avoided.
- This method warms the body and creates a more congenial environment for pain free good health.
- Protects it against pathogens.
- Contains natural liquids. Changes those liquids into other usable types of energy for the body.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves sleep.
- Improves the digestive framework.
- Gives you a sense of well-being
Apart from infrequent throbbing and soreness at the acupoints, there are no such side effects if you visit an established acupuncturist. If practiced by an experienced acupuncturist, the technique is highly effective and beneficial. Additionally, acupuncture is the safest therapy for back pain.
Individuals suffering from continuous back pain have observed needle therapy to be useful. Numerous Pain Clinics now utilize needle therapy as a standard treatment.