Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. HarshYour feedback matters!
Sir my right hand solder fracture 4 month before but now my shoulder in pain. So, Please tell me what should i do?
I need to reduce my belly fat fast. I do work out daily morning but I can't and my leg started paining below knee. So I need a solution.
I suffered from chicken gunia three months ago. I recovered within a week but the joint pain persists, particularly in ankle and wrist joints. How long does it remain? Is there any remedy for pain relief?
23 weeks pregnancy. Pelvic bone, joints pains.! problem in walking, can't stretch leg apart. Pls suggest any remedy for this pain. N reason fr the same.
I am 41 years old male I have joint pains for last 10 year any where not certain point in weekly one or two time I take pain killer etody 60,(etroricoxb i. P 60mg) when pain.
Bursitis is a disorder that is characterized by inflammation of a fluid filled sac called the bursa. Bursa is present in between various tissues such as muscles, tendons and bones where friction may occur. This sac cushions the tissues and prevents friction. The usual areas that are affected by this condition are hip, shoulder and the elbows.
The symptoms of bursitis are:
1. You will experience pain in the affected area
2. Tightness and stiffness in the area
3. Local swelling of the muscle
4. Redness of the area
5. Any physical contact with the area causes pain
Bursitis may also occur due to the following reasons:
1. Ageing results in loss of elasticity of the tendons, thus impairing their ability to tolerate any stressful activity
2. Sports such as baseball where you are required to throw the ball with force may lead to bursitis
3. If you do tasks that require kneeling down on a regular basis
4. Sitting on hard surfaces for extended periods of time
5. Abnormalities such as improperly placed joints
6. Inflammation from other conditions such as gout, thyroid disorders and rheumatoid arthritis may lead to bursitis
The condition is treated by using a variety of methods such as exercise and medication. Antibiotics are used to treat any underlying infection causing bursitis. Injections may be administered to reduce inflammation in the affected area along with exercises to strengthen the affected muscle. In severe cases, the doctor may resort to surgery to treat this condition.
You may use certain preventive measures to stay clear of bursitis. Some of them are
1. Lift with proper form: If you are lifting something heavy, then make sure you keep the spine straight and bend your knees slightly.
2. Take breaks: Don’t remain in the same position for long durations, take small breaks and walk around to release the stress from your legs.
3. Exercise: Do strength building workouts to build strength in the joints. Include mobility and flexibility stretches in your routine to keep your joints healthy, thus increasing the range of motion.
4. Maintain optimal weight levels: If you are obese, then take steps to reduce your weight. Maintain a proper diet to check your waistline. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
What are the kidney stone? My back side pain ,is it because of kidney stones in the morning my pain too much could you please help me?
My wife is having pain in the right leg from Thigh to ankle for the last one week. There some swelling on the ankle too. What treatment do you advise?
I am diabetic and suffering from hypertension. Both are in control. From last few days I have a pain in right foot x-ray reveals nothing. I also feel much weakness.
I was having cervical spontalysis and was wearing collar. Now I have the pain in the left leg knee and undergoing treatment with Ayurveda medicine. Even after taking the treatment for the last 20 days I am not feeling comfort. No I am feeling the pain in the lower back and some parts of the left leg. Should I continue the Ayurveda treatment or what I have to do. I am feeling heavy and feel of putting more weight as there is no exercise to the body. Kindly suggest correct steps to take.
She is feeling pain in her Hill at the walking time for last month. She take the medicine tablet Combiflam but no relief.
Hello Doctor, what are the risks associated with knee replacement due to severe osteoarthritis. Thanks for your time Doctor.
I am 18 years and constantly gaining weight, which resulted in constant back pain. What should I do.
Hello sir My age is 35 years old live in new delhi. My problem is I always get internal pain starting from right side buttlock till pedal but I dont understand why its happen there is no problem in walk or to do anything and this happens from more than years sometime I get relaxed from massage or oil rubbing or some exercise. Its irritate me in sleeping but from more than weeks its get frequently. So please suggest me what type of pain its. Thanks & regards
I have knee pain in my right knee. Doctors said my x-ray reports shows calcium deposits on my right knee. Please let me know your suggestions to have a permanent remedy for this problem.
I am 25 years old male and have backache for last 2 month. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days. But this cream is not work for me. What can I do?
I am suffering lower back pain and left leg pain every day I take high power painkillers if I don't take painkiller I can't walk also, In MRI scam L4 and L5 bit problem, one of doctor said to me sayatic.
When you experience any kind of bone and joint pain, you may be wondering what the best remedy might be to get relief. Some people ignore the pain, and it worsens, while others take over-the-counter medicines. However, the best remedy for bone and joint pain is to visit a pain management specialist. The field of pain management has evolved over the last twenty years. Nowadays, there are dedicated pain management specialists who are experts in treating bone and joint pain.
Here are 3 reasons to consult a pain management specialist for bone and joint pain:
- Pain management specialists are trained especially for understanding any kind of bone or joint pain. They undergo special training based on bone and joint pain management and thus know how best to recognize and treat such pains.
- Pain management specialists have a multidisciplinary approach towards treating bone and joint pain. The aim of pain management is to provide overall treatment and pain management specialists know about the best ways to take care of joint and bone pains. Pain management involves interventional procedures, psychological therapies, medication management and physical therapies. Pain management specialists also provide you with lifestyle modification remedies and assign you exercise schedules and diet plans. Alternative medicines like acupuncture and massage therapies are also provided by pain management specialists.
- Pain management specialists cooperate with you and come up with the best solution for your bone and joint pain. Pain is such an aspect, which has no fixed cure and the remedy varies from person to person and depends on the nature and severity of the pain. Thus everyone should receive a personalized treatment, which is most suitable to cure the pain that has occurred to them. Pain management specialists work with patients, discuss a lot and come up with the best treatment procedure, which would complement the patient. For example, a neurostimulation device can be prescribed to a patient who suffers from complex regional pain syndrome and did not have success with other treatment procedures. In many patients with a shattered spinal disc, pain management specialists prescribe injections, which work effectively to give relief and treat the condition.
A pain management specialist can make the best assessments on bone and joint pain. Being trained especially in bone and joint pain management, you can bank upon pain management specialists to receive the best treatment for your bone or joint pain.