Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. HarshYour feedback matters!
In having back pain please suggest me good medicine so that I can recover very fast and I have headache tooo I fell very sleepy.
I have pain in my knee. When I walk long and it will start after that so. Please tell us what to do that for this pain.
I have a problem in feet. When I walk I have pain in feet . I unable to stand more than 5 min. Please advise best.
I'm 30 years old housewife used to work a lot, fibromyalgia. Know I had a lot of pain in my palm, wrist and it prolonges to elbow and shoulder how can it be treated.
Hello Dr! My mother had suffered from chikungunya about 2 months ago but still she have severe joints pain mostly in feet and sometime swelling appears on hand and foots. please suggest what to do.
My mother is a 40 years old lady and she is suffering from breast and knee pains from 4 years onwards. To get rid of that pains what she has to do?
Is homeopathic medicine helpful for disc extrusion (L5-S1) neurosurgeon is saying surgery is must otherwise you may loose control over foot movement and urine, please HELP.
I am 54 years, and I have pain in my legs since 4-5 years, especially while walking and climbing on stairs, and also pain in right shoulder. What to do?
Hi I am 30 year old and suffering low back pain for last 6 months. I am continuous taking calcium and vitamin d3 capsule still .now I feel better than before. But still sweet pain available during movement. Like when sitting and getting up. Please suggest I should go on Nero physician or phythropist.
Meree haddion(bones) mein move karte samay aawaz(sound) aati hai muscle loose ho rakhe hai iske liye koun si medicine hai sir ?
Sir, mami am a 21 age old boy and my backbone is not much strong as it should be because it pains much when I do any heavy work. So please tell me any well method to remove the pain. It is from aRound 2 years.
I am 22 and suffering from backache. I had taken zedocef but it doesn't seem to work. What should I do?
Hello doctor, when I walk or stand for some time and also after wake up in morning my legs and back start painning. So please tell me some solution on it.
Hey m pratik I got injured exact 6 months ago my wrist tissue got teared but still my hand had bot recovered right know Dr. said that their is no treatment for this wat should I do know my no is 7507506766.
Back pain is a common source of pain, which can be acute, subacute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain. middle back pain, lower-back pain or tailbone pain.
Lower back pain is a type of back pain, which affects the lower back portion of the body. It may occur from arthritis or due to sudden jerking during movement. Lower-back pain may cause serious discomfort and aching and may disable a person from moving about. It should be treated and cared for properly.
Here are several treatments and care procedures for lower-back pain:
- Take some rest: Most people who get lower-back pain get obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans, x-rays done and take injections without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter. A simple way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of lower back pains resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical action and give your back some to heal.
- Pills: Sometimes, a lower back pain can suddenly become severe. In this case, you should intake anti-inflammatory pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch as continuous pill consumption can cause side effects.
- Hot & cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area in your lower back for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about of 20 minutes and you should take several sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries, reducing the flow of blood to the affected area. The swelling is then eased. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and helps to increase blood circulation.
- Replace your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of experiencing lower-back pain. If you sleep on a medium-firm mattress, your chances of getting lower-back pain are less. In case your mattress is sagging or is very old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your lower-back pain is very severe, you can take acupuncture injections, which provide efficient pain relief. The injections change the way your nerves react and inflammation gets reduced.
Lower-back pain is likely to cause great discomfort and trouble. You will be unable to carry out your daily chores because of the pain. Therefore, proper treatment and care are required for lower-back pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.