Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Harsh GuptaYour feedback matters!
I have pimples and acne on my face last 2 to 3 years mostly. I used medicine like isofact 10 capsule and they work but I stopped them after 1 month. Now I used all type face wash and they also work but my face not cleaned completely. Smalls pimples always on my face. I want totally cleaned face. So give me advise.
Sir I have Too much pain in my stomach since last night and I am not felling well and I am suffering from fever and headache tension. so what can I do please suggest me urgently!
A sex therapist is not an ordinary person; he is a professional individual, who is well aware of the things he does for those, who seek his help. There are still a lot of people, who find it difficult to accept the fact that they are going through some sorts of sexual problems; in fact, most of them think that the world would think bad of them if they ever come up with the problems they go through in their bed life. Since they consider it to be some sort of a stigma, they go through severe sexual problems all throughout their life.
But how do you know if it is time for you to consult a sex therapist? How do you know if you urgently need a sexologist to ensure that your 'bed life' is beautified or is better than it actually is? Here is a list of the top six signs that prove that you need professional help:
1) You are unable to satisfy your partner in bed: Have you been trying your best to give everything to your partner, but he or she doesn't seem satisfied? If yes, then it is surely the time to take professional help from someone.
2) You are unsatisfied with your performance in bed: There are times when your partner doesn't tell you that he or she isn't satisfied; however, you yourself get the feeling. If this has been happening to you, only a sexologist can help you cope up with the stress or premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction.
3) You are neither interested in 'take' or 'give' in bed: Making love to your partner is the wildest and the most beautiful feeling you ever go through; however, there are a few people, who seem disinterested in getting into a physical bond. This is a sign that they need help.
4) Sex does not excite you, despite the efforts made by your partner: If your partner has been doing everything to get your senses excited, but you don't feel attracted to sex, you need a therapist for sure, who knows how to trigger the senses of excitement in you.
5) Sexual life is giving a lot of trouble to you: Most of the couples end in divorce, after being constantly dissatisfied in bed. However, no couple should end their relationship on this ground because it is a disorder that can be treated with the help of a good therapist.
6) Sex is quite painful to you: If you hate making love because it is painful to you, you need to get treated for the same.
I have stone in kidney. I eat many medicine like cystone, dystone, and other. I eat also desi medicine. I heal by take these but after some months stone are there in kidney. What should I do for removing permanent of stone.
I am 50 years old. I am having discomfort in both my calf muscles off and on especially in the evening. I feel better in raised lower limb position during lying down. My blood pressure is normal. My blood sugar is within normal limits. Lipid profile too is within normal limits. I take meals 4 times a day but the time is irregular. Please tell me the causes of discomfort in calf muscle.
I am 25 years old suffering from severe migraine from last 2 years consulted so many doctors but there is no result can you please suggest me with good medicine ?
How to increase confidence level? My confidence level is to low to do any work like talking to ladies, while giving lecture. How to come out this problem?
Cerebral palsy refers to a group of neurological disorders that appear in infancy or childhood and permanently affect body movement and muscle co-ordination.
Lack of muscle co-ordination when performing voluntary movements (ataxia)
Stiff or tight muscles and exaggerated reflexes (spasticity)
Walking with one foot or leg dragging
Walking on the toes, a crouched gait, or a'scissored' gait
Muscle tone that is either too stiff or too floppy
Cerebral palsy is usually due to brain damage in the first few months or years of life, brain infections such as bacterial meningitis or viral encephalitis, or head injury.
Ayurveda treatment for cerebral palsy:
Ayurveda has shown very good results in patients of cerebral palsy. Though cerebral palsy may not be fully cured, ayurvedic treatment can definitely help to reduce disability and improve the functioning of the affected individual to a great extent. The ayurvedic treatment of cerebral palsy focuses on treating the presenting symptoms and attempting to reverse the brain damage.
Medicines which help in improving the functional capacity of the brain and may also help in regeneration of damaged brain cells are:
Brahmi (bacopa monnieri)
Mandukaparni (centella asiatica)
Shankhpushpi (convolvulus pluricaulis)
Jyotishmati (celastrus paniculatus)
Kushmand (benincasa hispida)
Ustukhuddus (lavandula stoechas)
Yashtimadhu (glycyrrhiza glabra) ashwagandha (withania somnifera)
Shatavari (asparagus racemosus)
Guduchi (tinospora cordifolia)
Vacha (acorus calamus)
Haritaki (terminalia chebula)
Some of these medicines are also useful in preventing or reducing convulsions.
Medicines which helps in the formation of the muscles and tissues are:
Guduchi (tinospora cordifolia)
Amalaki (emblica officinalis)
Musta (cyperus rotundus)
Panch tikta ghrita
Panch tikta ghrita guggul
Pancha gavya ghrita
Medicines are used to improve nerve conduction and muscular co-ordination are:
Vata gajankush ras
Tapyadi loh ras
Panchakarma therapies which are useful in this condition are:
Abhyangam: massage of the entire body with medicated oils like mahanarayan oil, maha-mash-oil and maha-saindhav-oil are very useful.
Yogic postures useful in cerebral palsy are as follows:
Adho mukha svanasana
All these therapies and medicines show miraculous effect on the patients suffering from cerebral palsy.
(p. S: as every human being is different according to ayurveda, all have different cures. So, kindly consult us or an ayurveda doctor before taking any herbal treatments.)
This post is written by Dr. Jaina patwa who is a chief ayurvedic practitioner based at vile parle, mumbai, india. She is available as an online ayurvedic consultant on skype. Skype id - vishwacare
Vishwacare offers ayurvedic treatment globally for all chronic and refractory health problems. Dr. Jaina patwa uses high quality organic herbal extracts which are easy to take, effective and completely safe for long-term use.