Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I am 21 years old. My skin looks oily in summer and also looks slightly dry after bath and then as usual oily. Different types of acnes arises. Few blackheads on nose and also some white heads arises. In contact with sun my skin looks red and black. I mean I think sun damages occurs. Also now my skin doesnt glow and pigmentation increases. please say a best facewash for me.(vlcc, garnier, ponds, evryuth, lakme) also which is suitable from this. please say.
I don't ever feel hungry but I want to eat. I eat every 3 + hours and sometimes I don't even feel hungry but I know I have to feed my body and I do even if I'm not hungry because how else will my body function properly without the food it needs. Will I gain more weight/body fat if I do this?
Hi doctor I am 24 year old boy. How can I control my hair fall? After 1-2 year I will lose my remaining hair. Any medicine, which can control my hair fall? Please help me Sir, waiting for your reply, thanks in advance.
Hello sir, this is about my mom's concern. My mom's age is 45. Her weight is sixty kilo grams. Even though she's a non vegetarian, she s feeling low bp, low sugar, low blood quantity. When we suggest a doctor, she will be fine after getting medicines but after 30-45 days, she's getting the same problem. Medical examination shows everything is fine. But they said it was d problem with her food diet. So can you please suggest diet which can help to increase her bp, sugar, blood values.
I am 30 years old single woman. I think I have mental illness. Sometimes I think I am going to die, something bad is going to happen. My heart is pounding fast and I am afraid I won't get up in the morning. I have sleeping problems. Sometimes I can't eat or drink anything. I smoke cigarette, but I reduce it. It has been 1 and a half year now. I see psychiatrist and gave me medicine, it works only when I have medicine. What will I do to get over this things. I am working in private company and I do not have any problems with my colleagues and in my family too.
Sir I am continuously losing my hair. I have tried varieties of hair oil and shampoo. Occasionally head pain also which will be a suitable remedy for this. please give suggestions.
Sir/mam before 7 days ago I was make physical relation with my partner first time in my life. Just after 15 minutes of vaginal sex I was start feeling a mild itching on my plivet parts and then after 5 minutes I feel itching in my hole body for 10-15 minutes. Is it normal or any symptoms of any type of allergy or disease?
Hi doctor, I have a question on my face skin health. My skin is a oily skin. I get pimples like once in 3 weeks or month. I have pimple marks on my face. How to reduce it? also if i take a close up pick of my face in HD camera.It looks dry and broken. Please help
On my face 3 month ago there are more pimples occur. I take homeopathic treatment and I am fine now. But on my face some dark spot are remain. Can you tell me some solution or any type of treatment or any cream. First of all I am telling you that my skin is not support oily substances. So please give me the best solution.
I have a severe headache and fever also from last night. Taken nise tablet now. A little bit relief. What has happened to me?
I have not Broken up with my gf but she is too much careless about me this days. For this reason I'm very much depressed, I am unable to concentrate on my studies. What should I do?
Homeopathy is a holistic and a natural approach towards quick healing of an ailing individual. An estimate suggests that about 30% of the indian population relies solely on the homeopathic treatment for their medical complications.
People hold many misconceptions about homeopathy. Following are some of the myths of homeopathy:
- Homeopathic remedies are not scientific: Many people consider homeopathic remedies to be unscientific. However, the basis behind homeopathy is pharmacological and clinical data. Vast studies and researches have been conducted on homeopathic remedies and treatment.
- Homeopathic remedies work slowly: Many people believe that homeopathic remedies cure your medical condition very slowly. Fact is that it works very fast on diseases like cold, fever, etc. When the symptoms are chronic, then only working process is slow. This is because in chronic condition, the body takes little time to cure from inside. It is advisable to start the homeopathic remedies as soon as any symptom is seen.
- Homeopathy can cure any disorder: Some people have a strong belief that homeopathic remedies can cure any disorder or any medical condition. Fact is that this remedy is completely ineffective in case of dental issues or any condition where surgery is the only remedy.
Let us discuss some of the benefits of homeopathy:
- No side-effects: homeopathic medicines are very safe to consume as they are formulated using natural ingredients. Homeopathic pills are known to boost our immune systems and do not hamper digestion process. They do not cause allergies and suits almost everyone including children, adults and even pregnant and senior patients. National medicine agencies assure the safety and quality of homeopathy medicines as per the requirements of european union legislation and european pharmacopoeia standards. Furthermore, homeopathy medication is completely free from chemicals and synthetic materials.
- Long term gain: studies have shown that homeopathic treatment ensures long term relief, eventually leading to complete cure. It is best known to boost our immune systems and strengthen the body's defense mechanisms alongside curing our diseases.
- Inexpensive and cost effective: when compared to conventional drugs, these medicines are much less expensive. Homeopathy medicines are also sustainable as they can be stored for prolonged periods and reused, if required.