Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Harsh Goel
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Harsh GoelYour feedback matters!
I am using ANDRE IKUL eye drops since last 3 days are they helpful in removing eyes redlines permanently.
I have headache coz of which my eyes sometimes nose also pains can you tell me what to do about it coz several times it's pains throughout the day. N what kind of doctor should I concern?
I have eye problem. I use 2D lenses glass. But I did not want use google or contacted lens. Can you suggest me for lesic operation.
I am suffering from eye redness doctor told infection due to some insect entering my eye. I used moxifloxacin eye drops and neem tubes through doctor consultation after using it for three days the pain and redness minimized and after that I ate egg again the redness started and tears are coming like anything. Then again I used been tubes it got reduced. What r the foods to be avoided for these symptoms.
I want to know PRK surgery fee, process & precaution before & after operation. As I have been denied for LASIK surgery due to less cornea thickness (490&480 in right & left eye respectively) Is PRK better alternative option for vision correction for me? My eye power is -4.50. In both eyes, eye power is constant from last 2 years and my age is 24 years.
I am 25 year old and have eye sight problem for 2 years. I was using a spec but now the both near and far eye sight has gone very low.
Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain.
- Palming: This exercise is also very simple to perform. All you have to do is cover your eyes with your palms. Once you have done this, just wait and see that there are no bright flashes of light. If you see that there is a bright flash of light, just wait till they go. This is used primarily to distress the eyes.
- Flexing: This is simply rotating your eyes in circles. Roll your eyes in the clockwise direction for one minute and then roll your eyes in the anticlockwise direction for one minute.
- Blinking: Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
- Stretching: This is the most common and also one of the easiest to do. It requires you to just look up, hold for two seconds, look down, hold for two seconds and then repeat this procedure for each corner of your eye, which means top-left, top-right, bottom-left and bottom-right corners.
- Near and far focusing: This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes.
It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath