Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Harsh BargavYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my right side shoulder, what type of exercise I have to perform for getting relaxed from this?
I am 56 years old. I have pain in my hands fingers and in joints of hand also every time and feel pain in legs joints and ankles.In morning I feel very much pain. Should I take these medicines? If yes, from where these medicines will buy. Now I am taking treatment for gall bladder stone in Allopathy.
I have pain in underarms not able to move my hand. This problem occurs before period times a consulted out near my doctor but no use so please tell me the whats this problem is.
I am 54yrs old female. I am suffering from osteoarthrosis of left knee joint. Recently the pain there have become unbearable. Please advice how to overcome.
I have a laptop 2 years my legs gets weak because I am keeping on my ties so please advice me how to reduce this problem.
I have swelling leg from three days in thumb when I was playing cricket then ball hitted my thumb. So sir tell me something or some remedies from which swelling recovers.
If someone 24 is experiencing chest pain, rib pain, and arm pain more after being prescribed Trazodone, Hydroxyzine, and Citalopram should they let it go if it's the second day noticing these symptoms. I'm also feeling quite a lot of jaw pain and have throughout the day. My heartbeat upon getting up was fast but now is normal.
I was infected by vital fever 1 and half month ago. But my body joints are paining like hell. Tried lot of medicine but nothing is working please suggest what can I do.
Hi,I am caring 8th month now, am experiencing legs pain never before. Please let me know precaution/suggestions to reduce pain and feel better. Thanks in advance.
The most common cause of neck pain can be cervical disc disease. It is generally caused by the abnormality of the disc that is the cushion present between the vertebrae. The disc can get damaged because of arthritis or any unknown cause. When damaged, it usually leads to inflammation or spasm of the muscles leading to neck pain.
There are a number of pain medications, traction exercises, and physical therapy for minimizing the neck pain. However, these home based remedies help in relieving pain along with a speedy recovery:
- Take it easy: If you have a busy and hectic life, then take it easy. Living with cervical disc diseases can lead to an increase in the neck pain; thus cutting down on activities helps. A comfortable position should be observed while resting. If need be then a pillow can be placed under the neck.
- Apply Cold/Heat Pack: There is always a confusion regarding whether a cold or a hot pack is to be used. The recommendation is to use ice or cold pack for the first 24 to 48 hours of the injury, so that the swelling subsides. This should then be followed by hot fermentation in order to improve the muscle stiffness and also loosen them. But in case of a cervical disc disease neither cold nor heat penetrates the tissue to relieve inflammation, so it is best to use the one which feels better. Whichever, pack is chosen it should only be used for 20 minutes and then left for 40 minutes. Take care and do not use ice or heat directly against the skin.
- Stretch: Stretching exercises should be done in order to improve the flexibility and relieve pain in the neck. Exercises can be performed after warming up of the muscles by a warm towel or bath. Here are a few simple stretches for cervical disc disease that you can do at home:
- Move the neck: As per the study by the American Medical Association, women who had neck pain got relief when they did exercises using light weight and resistance bands. This increased their endurance and strength of the neck muscles. Also, 30 minutes of exercise in the form of biking, walking, swimming, and biking is recommended to improve the blood flow.
- Maintain the posture of the neck: A bad posture can cause a neck pain. Every time while standing, sitting, walking, lifting the posture should be kept in mind. The head and neck should be kept straight and the back should be supported in order to avoid neck pains.