Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Harpreet Singh CheemaYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old from last 3 month I am surfing from sciatica. I try many medicine but they just pain killer and I am also a runner. I try full body massage also but the is going down very slow. So you tell me how to I sleep.
I am suffering gas problem. Whatever I eat forms gas in my stomach and affects my bowl function. It also makes my blood pressure rise. Stool is also not regular and clear.
I have high blood pressure problem every time my blood pressure increase and after that chest pain please advise me what to do for that.
I am suffering from ring worms full body from 8 months. They increasing rapidly now I am taking 10 mg of livocitrazine but that is not more effective please help me for cure this.
I am 27 years old unmarried boy and I am going to marry after 3 months, now I am worried about my sex life because I have a habit of masturbate since 14-15 years of age, now m suffering from liquids semen, less erection and fast ejaculation. When ever m getting erection there is very thin liquid appears on my penis and after the masturbate very thin semen with very less quantity ejaculates in a minute or two. Can you please help me and give advice and medicines to sort it out immediately. I will be very thankfully to you.
My g. F had mc on 24-1 and we had sex on 6-02.. She normally have menstrual cycle of 5 days. We used condom but while pulling out tip of condom got stuck in her vagina and my penis was out of condom. I ejaculated near her vagina but wipe out sperm as fast as possible. To be sure she took I pill next day. Is there any chance of pregnancy.
I have psoriasis last 8 years. Some doctor is telling it is not curable. Kindly help me to remove entirely. Thanks.
Sir, suggest me how to increase the size of penis and ED, because am suffering from ED within 1 min and my penny size is too small.
Are you experiencing an orgasm unusually sooner while having intercourse? This may be an indication of premature ejaculation, which is also featured by minimal penile stimulation. Premature ejaculation is a condition where you reach sexual climax quickly, causing premature or early ejaculation. Ejaculation within one minute of having sex is referred to as premature ejaculation. Ayurvedic cure for premature ejaculation is considered to be effective and there are remedies for all symptoms and causes.
Here is a list of the most important Ayurvedic remedies for the treatment of premature ejaculation:
- Herbs: Mix the herbs Ashwaganda, Bala and Vidari together in equal parts, add a spoonful of it in hot milk and drink it. Some other essential Ayurvedic herbs, which help in treating premature ejaculation include Speman tablets, Asparagus, Jatiphala, Garlic and Drumsticks.
- Dietary changes: Several dietary changes are required for treating premature ejaculation, following Ayurvedic principles. Consume food items such as cereals, fish, bananas, nuts, lettuce, shellfish, and vegetables like fennel, onions and celery. Honey is essential and should be taken regularly. There are several food items you should avoid taking which include coffee, tea, alcohol, processed food, food containing excessive white sugar and white flour, and denatured foods.
- Lifestyle modifications: Ayurvedic principles firmly state that you need to quit smoking completely for the prevention of premature ejaculation. You also need to keep away from sexual activities and should avoid too much masturbation.
- Saffron and milk: Milk is considered to be very essential in Ayurveda and having milk with saffron and almond is effective for treating premature ejaculation. Almonds should be soaked overnight and blended with hot milk. You can also add cardamom and ginger to the drink.
- Ayurvedic massage: You can undertake a special leaf bundle Ayurvedic massage for treating premature ejaculation. This technique is called Elakizhi.
- Yoga: Regular yoga is essential for curing premature ejaculation. There are several yoga positions such as the shoulder stand or arvanga asana, the fish or matsya asana, and the plough or hala hasana, which are beneficial for premature ejaculation management.
- Green onion seeds: Add water to green onion seeds and drink the mixture.
Premature ejaculation leaves you feeling frustrated and affects you emotionally because of your disrupted sexual life. This condition is also capable of affecting your relationship with your partner because of unsatisfactory sexual activity. Premature ejaculation lowers a man’s self-esteem and drains him of confidence. Do consult an Ayurvedic physician before starting an Ayurvedic treatment for the condition.
Managing the menopause with diet and fitness.
Menopause: a mile stone in a woman's life is nothing but the stage where the menstrual periods stop permanently. After menopause, a woman can no longer bear children. The targeted group is usually between 49 to 52 years of age. There is a marked decrease in the production of hormones by the ovaries. In case, uterus has been removed for any other reasons prior to menopause, the symptoms usually occur at an average age of 45 which is commonly associated with shivering, sweating, vaginal dryness, trouble in sleeping and mood swings. Woman experiences hot flashes which last for about 30 seconds.
Symptoms of menopause:
Fluctuation in hormone level, no ovulation
Shorter menses (2-7 days)
Poor memory, anxiety, irritability
Joint soreness, dry and itchy skin, stiffness
Dizziness, night sweats,
Back pain, breast pain
Weight gain and urinary urgency.
These symptoms may vary from person to person. But there is a common issue that is faced by all women at their menopause stage is that joint problems. Their bone health is diminished by decreased calcium and other minerals in their serum. As the hormone oestrogen diminishes their activity, hence lead to less bone density.
Calcium and menopause:
Women at this stage are advised to take more calcium rich foods thus avoiding the deficiency of calcium and increasing the bone health. Due to this the women may face several joint pains, fractures and severe weakness in the bones.
Diet to be followed:
Always choose calcium rich foods like milk, yogurt, cheese, sardines, broccoli, nuts and seeds to compensate the high calcium requirement.
Calcium in the food is well absorbed when there is the presence of phosphorous and vitamin d. So it is beneficial to take foods of phosphorous foods like peanuts, meat, cheese, garlic, onion and vitamin d foods like lentils, egg, fish and brown rice
Eat fiber rich foods like fruits, vegetables, grains like oats, barley and bajra.
Fruits are best partners during this stage since it possess a good amount of fiber and also rich in potassium which aid in fluid retention.
Fruits like banana, mango, egg, milk, sesame and soy beans help in the production of serotonin that assists in sleep trouble and mood swings.
Eat more fruits and vegetables along with green leafy vegetables than the amount of rice that help to prevent from weight gain.
Keep yourself hydrated by having more water and fruit juices if you are non diabetic.
Always have six meal patterns and choose complex carbohydrate foods since it possess a good amount of fiber.
Avoid sugars, processed foods and junk foods, spicy foods and hot drinks.
Limit the stimulants like coffees, tea, alcohol, salt and saturated fats which are the barriers to calcium absorption.
Always be positive and have only positive people around you. Don't stress yourself. Stay connected with the people.
Prefer practicing yoga for relieving the mental stress and to control your emotions.
I am 40 years old suffering from below problems 1. Allergies like continues sneezing 2. Breathing issues 3. Cholesterol.
Hello Dr. I always feel nausea what is the causes and treatment? I am 29, female, not married. Weight 50 kg and 164 cm length.
Skin condition which is marked by red, itchy and scaly patches is known as Psoriasis. It is one of the most chronic and long lasting diseases relating to the skin.
The top five conditions that can damage the condition are listed below:
- Infections: Psoriasis also gets worsened by common infections like an earache, bronchitis, throat infection, and such others. It is highly recommended for you to consult your doctor if you have anybody infections along with psoriasis. So the doctor will be able to tell you the risk of the infection and how to go about managing it.
- Weather changes: Medical researchers have proved that psoriasis tends to grow in colder and drier conditions. It has reportedly been observed that people having psoriasis have smoother skin during summers than during winters.
- Alcohol: There is a direct link between your drinking habits and your skin health. Drinking, in general, tends to cause harm to the overall body. Skin being no exception also gets affected adversely by alcohol consumption. If you have psoriasis, then you should immediately consult your dermatologist so that he/she can assign you a daily limit for your alcohol consumption in a manner that it does not worsen the condition of your skin.
- Stress: Stress has been known generally to affect the skin in an adverse manner. Stress can cause your body to have a greater incidence of inflammation on your skin which further affects your skin disease. Your doctor can help you out with the ways to manage your stress so that it does not cause any further damage to your skin.
- Cuts and bruises: If there are any kinds of breakouts or irregularities in your skin, then it would further worsen your psoriasis. Your cut skin may lead to a flare which is known as the Koebner phenomenon in medical terminology. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.