Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. HarpreetYour feedback matters!
I feel very dizzy suddenly after sitting in a place for some time. Everything black outs for a minute I do not know why. Please help me.
What is the general sex time span for a man's. In my case it's just 2-3 min. Is it general? If the ans is no. Then what can I do?
Sir I want to increase my weight I am doing gym in regular basis about 1.5 year and I am eat 6 meal in a day but my weight is not increase so what can I do please suggest me thanks.
Hi I am having back pain. From last 3 yrs. Before that I was suffering from tb. Of chest. Still there is paining in my left sid of back pain
Hi ,My name is Pinky Singh, I do have thyroid n shows to many doctors the reports n all but dey never said which medicine to be continue means in thyroid how much mcg tablets to be taken. Please do consult on this m a working women.
I am 27 year old male. What is the symptoms of piles? Dear sir I have problem during sanitation. So what I can do for my batter health?
Some 6-7 days back I noticed floaters in my eye some 5-6 in my right and 4-5 in my left went to doctor said I had a minor eye disease particularly formation of grains of fungal infection at the back of my eyelid it was because of too much sunlight exposure and hot air since we experience 45Â°c here so what I want to ask is will my floaters go away after I am cured.
Hie Am Harsh kaur you wanted to ask you that I having protinex since few months, I have gained a little weight but my upper body is not growing m 20 years old so can you recommend me with something n I am so addicted to tea that I can not live without it please suggest me wat to do.
I am a male of 42 years of age. I have a slip disc problem at l5 i don, t have regular back pain but sometimes it is very severe the problem is for last four years. I have received medication from many doctors but the relief is only till the medicines are taken kindly suggest me some permanent solution or it is not curable.
Hello. I am 22 years old male and due to over masturbation my penis get weaken, is there any way to recover my penis condition as healthy and strong?
2 years ka mera baby boy h.wo bahut weak ho gya h. Uski blood test v karwaya. To uska result me haemoglobin 68% or result 10. 0Gms/dl aaya. Kya ye thk h ya phir mere baby ko blood ki kami h.ya phir normally kitna haemoglobin hona chahiye body me .agar kam h to easily blood k liye kya khilana chahiye. Pls healthy diet supplement chart suggest kare.
I am 26 years female and suffering from 5 days constipation problem and when I go to the toilet to get fresh I feel to much pain at the time freshening up due to pain I am not able to go for potty please suggest me or guide me I can dilute potty so easily and without pain I can go for toilet and can pass potty without pain please help me.
Breast cancer is one of the most feared diagnoses in women. When cancerous cells develop in a woman's breast, irregular lumps, changes in the shape or size of the breast and discharge of blood from the nipples may be experienced. There are lots of preventive measures that you can take to avoid breast cancer. It is important to live a healthy life with as less exposure to toxins as possible. Here are some tips and strategies that can lower your risk of breast cancer
- Plant based diet - Studies have shown that a high plant based diet, full of vegetables and fruits, is packed with antioxidants, minerals, and nutrients that lower the risk of breast cancer. Eat light, and avoid refined sugar and processed meat. Try to construct a healthy Mediterranean diet plan rich in olive oil and nuts.
- Maintain an appropriate weight - Do not gain extra weight as obesity and excessive weight gain are related to breast cancer. Cut down on fat and exercise regularly to lead an active life.
- Breastfeeding - If you are a new mom, breastfeed your baby as it has numerous health benefits for both you and your child, including lowering the chances of breast cancer in the mother.
- Sleep - It is important to get 8 hours of sleep every night to live a healthy life. Many studies have shown that a short duration of sleep and exposure to light at night that disrupts the circadian rhythm increases the risk of breast cancer.
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol - Do not smoke as it increases the chances of cancer in other organs and also leads to toxin inclusion in the body. Also, be sure to drink in moderation as excess alcohol consumption is cancer causing offender.
- Artificial hormones - Women during menopause often resort to hormone replacement therapy, and the extended use of this therapy can heighten the risk of breast cancer. Therefore, it is recommended to look for other options to smoothen your transition to the menopausal phase. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.