Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. HarpreetYour feedback matters!
Actually I wanna ask you to give me the information about I have stomach pain over 5 days but not continuously so give me your suggestion what could I do in this case and what things in daily routine I have to avoid in taking meals and give me your best suggestion so that I could recover in a few hours or days.
My penis is not getting harder or thick when I am doing intercourse with my gf & also my penis comes in curved (downward) shape when it getting tight or at the time intercourse. What should I do to harder & straight penis my penis.
Sir I want to know that which cream is best for my breast my breast is too small in size pls help me.
Hi I am 30 years old man, Wt 79 kg, I am having routine of going for motion everyday only once in the morning but from the past few days after the act and cleaning my anus properly I feel something between by buttock cheeks and feels very uncomfortable occasionally I wash it again and found sometimes shit there even if I wont feel like motion this is very irritating for me kindly suggest.
Hello. I am suffering with a bigger problem. That is quick discharge. Maximum time is 1.5 minutes. Please give me some solution to cure from this darkness. Day by day going to hell.
I am losing my hair and my skin is very oily and very big pimples so please suggest me any treatment please.
Due to insect bite I had a black patches under my right eyes, as it seems that someone punched me. So doctor can you help me out with this black spot. Kindly suggest any treatment for it. ThankYou.
I have severe throat pain and cough from the past two days. It's very difficult to swallow anything. What should I take to reduce this. I breast feed a five month old baby.
A sore throat is usually caused by a bacterial infection and it usually indicates an onset of cold. It may also indicate strained vocal chords or a strep throat. Eating proper foods can help in easing the symptoms and fight inflammation; thus providing the requisite energy to the body.
The 9 foods which help in treating a sore throat are:
- Bananas: These foods are packed with vitamin C that allows you to recover quickly from an illness. They are also relatively soft and easier to swallow which make them a preferred food if you have a sore throat.
- Cooked carrots: Carrots contain good amounts of vitamin A; eating them roasted or sauteed is a good way to consume the required nutrients. This vegetable also contains carotenoids in good amounts which are beneficial for the body.
- Tea: Tea is usually preferred by people when they have a sore throat. Tea has anti-inflammatory properties, which help in fighting infections in the body. Tea also helps in fighting stress and contributes to increased focus.
- Cooked cabbage: Cabbage contains antioxidants along with Sulfur, vitamin K and vitamin C, which helps in fighting infection in the body. It can also relieve symptoms of headache.
- Sage: Sage is a herb that has powerful infection fighting properties. Mixing crushed sage with warm water or sprinkling it in your soup can help alleviate symptoms of cold and sore throat.
- Honey: Honey is an effective treatment for sore throat because of its strong anti-inflammatory properties. It is recommended to take honey during a sore throat.
- Licorice: Licorice is another remedy that can be used to treat sore throat. It has certain properties, which cause a reduction in pain and help in clearing the airways.
- Yoghurt: Yoghurt is soft, which makes it easier to gulp down in case of a sore throat. You may even add some fresh fruits to the mix for taste.
- Garlic: Garlic has strong antibacterial properties, which help in easing symptoms of sore throat. You may directly chew garlic or add them to your food to gain the maximum benefits.