Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Harmit Kaur
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Harmit KaurYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. She is Lots of weakness, headache, back ache, she is also suffering from Irregular periods (Dely ). She is not interested of sex. Please suggest me something for that. She is only 23 years old. Married last month.
Use of contraceptives is really important to avoid unwanted pregnancy. Countries like China and India, facing the problem of population explosion lay more stress on the use of contraceptives. However, you must always use or take oral and barrier contraceptives following the advice of a medical practitioner unless it is absolutely necessary to go ahead without consultation. The reason behind medical assistance is your own health. Contraceptive methods do have a vast range of side effects that can result in health hazards. There are various kinds of contraceptives; each having its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Being acquainted with the side effects of some contraceptive methods can help you choose wisely in times of need.
- Possible side-effects of using condoms: Some men are allergic to latex. Using condoms can lead to heightened sensitivity. It can also lead to rashes in your genitals. Condoms are not foolproof. They do not provide total protection against sexually transmitted infections, HPV or against Syphilis and Herpes. These diseases can be contracted by coming in contact with genital skin that is not covered by a condom.
- Possible side-effects of a Contraceptive Film: A contraceptive film might act as an interruption in your sexual activities if it is not placed properly, that is to say it must come in contact with the cervix to be effective. Using the film nonoxynol- very frequently can make you susceptible to life threatening diseases like HIV and other STIs.
- Possible side-effects of a Cervical Cap: A cervical cap has to be inserted by a clinician and requires immense care to be fitted in later. Some of its side - effects can be of serious concern. If it is left inside for more than forty eight hours, it can result in toxic shock syndrome. Toxic shock syndrome is an infection that mars your overall health. It is also known to increase the chances of inflammation of the surface of your cervix.
- Possible side-effects of Progestin only pills: Progestin only pills or mini pills can subject you to long- lasting depression. It can make you feel bloated and can actually increase your weight to a great extent if used on a regular basis. Minipills lead to irregularities in your menstrual cycle and might also make bleeding during menstruation scanty.
- Possible side-effects of combined oral contraceptives: If this is your first month on combined oral contraceptives, you might feel nauseous and they can give you a terrible headache. Women taking these pills have a higher chance of developing cervical dysplasia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
How to identify is wife hymen broken. We married since last three years. We are trying intercourse but due to wife tight vagina, small hole I can't insert her inside. I am confused. Her hymen still not broken. Recently we met sexologist and gynecologist they told my wife having vaginismus problem. Is this is the reason to me not to penetrate inside her? Please suggest how can I penetrate inside her vagina. We are trying for baby.
Hello, I have unprotected sex with my gf on 21 May nd period was normal nd it came on 25 May. But in june she did not got her periods, what can be the reason. Please guide Thanks.
We are planning for our first baby. Doctor has advised my wife to take FOL123. Are there any other vitamin supplements that my wife should take. N what exactly her diet chart include. Also how long does it take to get pregnant coz it's the 3rd month since we are trying. For 3 years we have need using condoms. Does using condoms reduce the Chances of getting pregnant. We are 30 year old. Your detailed answer would be highly appreciated. Thanx.
I lost my child while I' m pregnant of just 1& half months, why its happen? Now I want to be pregnant but how, i' m having sex every day but then also i'can not getting pregnant. Why?
I am suffering from white discharge for last 1 year. I feels itching irritation and stomach ache .plz suggest me what should I done.
Sir I'm a 37 years old, meri marrige ko 12 years ho gaye hai mere ek 4 years ki baby hai an hum dono conceiving chahte hai bt conceived ho nhi pa raha, muje aisa khud ko lagta hai ki iska karan mera early discharge hona toh nhi pls consult me.
Q: My friend had sex with r girl friend day before date of her menstruation, sperm did not entered only preejaculation took place, she took an ipill after that. 5 days past but still she is not having periods, whats should she do, does she got pregnant or what should they do. Please help please.
2. Restoring the imbalance in the body. Normalcy can be restored in the case of heart beat, blood pressure, body temperature respiratory rate etc. By applying the acupressure at the appropriate points for a few minutes.
3. Sedation certain points when stimulated produce calming effect on the mind. This is used for treatment of anxiety disorders, insomnia, depression, drug addictions, epilepsy etc.
4. Immunity. When certain homeostatic points are pressed it increases wbc in the blood, thereby increasing the immunity to fight diseases. Preventive health care is assured.
5. Vitality of internal organs. Acupressure when applied regularly improves he vitality. Digestive power increases, blood circulation improves, lung capacity increases and common problems are cured automatically.
6. Side effects. As there is no use of drugs and only energy points on the skin are activated there is no side effect at all.
Acupressure can be learnt by everyone to cure small disorders at home instantly and help people around us without drugs and cost.