Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Harmeet KapoorYour feedback matters!
Sir. Please prescribe me any medicine which can reduce my melanin at least by a little percentage as I was fair before but due to mental stress n hard water use my clr has decreased now. Please give me a permanent solution for this as I am going to get married and this is worrying me alot these days. I dnt want to get v v fair but just improve my colour. Or please refer me to a nice cosmetologist in hyderabad as it is very urgent. Thank you.
I am having dark circle I have 8 month old baby. And I have dark circle first it self now it increased please tell me which company cream can I use wat s dark spot corrector. My face s dull also.
It is a commonly known fact that regular exercise is a necessary part of staying healthy and keeping fit. Physical exercise isn't just about losing weight or increasing stamina. It also has countless health benefits, which promote holistic well-being of an individual.
One such benefit of exercise is improved skin health. Proper and regular exercise is known to keep the skin healthy and flawless through many different ways.
Following are the different ways in which exercising keeps the skin healthy and flawless:
1. Improved blood circulation - The cardiovascular benefits of exercising promote blood circulation in the body and skin. This allows oxygen and nutrient supply to the skin to get improved, especially in the outer layers, thereby promoting skin health.
2. Reduced stress and anxiety - Mental health issues such as stress and anxiety have a damaging effect on skin, making it appear dull and aged. Exercising treats these issues through the release of endorphins in the body, which reduces stress and anxiety. Thus, it effectively works in making skin look flawless and radiant.
3. Boosted immunity - Regularly exercising keeps the body's immune system boosted. This includes skin immunity, making the skin less susceptible to diseases and infections. Therefore, skin remains healthy and glowing.
4. Improved sleeping habits - Having an improper sleep cycle and not getting enough sleep can lead to the formation of dark circles and swollen bags under the eyes. Regular exercise can induce restful sleep and promote healthy sleeping habits, making skin appear rested and healthy.
5. Toned muscles - Exercise tones the muscles in the body, which makes the skin clean and tight and prevents the formation of cellulite. This keeps the skin from sagging and gives it an unblemished appearance.
6. Improved gland function - Functioning of the mucous glands and sweat glands in the skin is improved through exercising. This keeps the skin free from pimples and acne and makes it look spotless and resplendent.
Related Tip: 5 Reasons Exercise Makes You More Intelligent
Hello, I have symptoms of BPH. I have got it checked and report says "Grade 2 PROSTATIC ENLARGEMENT WITH SIGNIFICANT POST VOID RESIDUE" Do I need to go for surgery or it can be diagnosed with medicines.
I am having dry itchy flakes on my scalp. And having some itching in middle of my chest and itchy patch on my scrotum. Sometimes in the side of nose getting too itchy when I not eat anything.
I have boils in my lower part around my vagina and at joint of thigh and lower part. There is too much itching. My husband also have same problem. He also have some type of skin problem. Please suggest me some solution.
I am taking Telmisartan 80mg chlorthalidone 6.25mg tablet for last 12 months and some black spots on the forehead and skull appears. Is it reaction of the pill? what to do.
I have some skin related problems it scathing. I have this problem from last few years what I should to do. Please me name of some medicine and I would be thankful for it.
My mother is 41 years old and she's facing a burning sensation from inside. Around her armpit area. It's not any kind of fungal infection, she's feeling this sensation from inside her body. And feeling restless with that very hand. What may be the reasons and what may be the proper solution?
Women can find unwanted hair growth very embarrassing. This is especially true if she sports hair growth on her face. Excessive hair growth on a woman is also known as Hirsutism. This differs from the usual fine 'peach fuzz' that covers the rest of the body. Such hair can be characterized as dark and coarse.
Hirsutism has a number of causes. Some of the most common reasons for this condition are:
- Genes: Hirsutism often runs in families. Thus, if your mother or grandmother suffered from this skin condition, chances are that you may suffer from the same. This is most commonly seen in people from the Mediterranean region and South East Asia.
- Hormones: Hirsutism is also linked to an abnormally high level of male hormones like androgens in the body. This is usually seen in cases where women suffer from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Cushing's syndrome or tumors in the adrenal gland.
- Medication: A shift in hormone levels is also a common side effect of many types of medication. This is typically seen in drugs that include hormones, such as anabolic steroids, drugs that spur hair growth and drugs that help with endometriosis.
Facial hirsutism can be treated in a number of ways. Some of the ways to remove excess hair are:
- Shaving: This is an easy and quick way to remove unwanted skin. However, it may irritate the skin and with every shave, the hair growth may get coarser.
- Bleaching: This is a temporary solution for Hirsutism, but may irritate the skin and does not suit dark skinned women.
- Waxing: When done regularly, waxing can reduce the amount of hair growth. However, this is a painful technique and can cause skin inflammation.
- Laser hair treatment: Compared to the above forms of hair removal, laser treatment can remove hair for the longest period of time. However, this is not a permanent solution and can have side effects like the lightening or darkening of skin.
- Electrolysis: This is permanent solution to Hirsutism. It can require several sittings and may also lead to scarring or changes in skin colour.
- Medication: Prescription drugs can also change the way hair grows on the body. However, if you stop using this medication the hair growth with go back to its original form. Birth control pills and anti androgen blockers are the most common form of prescription drugs used to treat hirsutism.