Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Harmeet KapoorYour feedback matters!
My skin tends to become dull at most. Apart from eating good foods what should I do or please suggest me any trusted cream for men.
I have a problem with my skin pores. I think. I have Keratosis Pilaris on back of my upper arms, on my back & starting on my things too. Any suggestions for curing it & how to clean the affected areas of my skin.
I am 17 years old. There was no pimple on my face. But in last few days, there are many tiny pimples on my face. There are some pimple marks also. Can you please suggest any solution?
My face skin automatically Dale glowing skin is totally finished Please tell way coming this problem And give me there solution.
I have scars on my lips. I use to smoke for past 5 years. Is there any way to get rid of that? Please some one say me a solution.
I have rashes on my face and my skin becomes very less moistures in specially in summer's what to do tell me some tips care off my skin.
My cheeks are going more sunken day by day how can I get rid of sunken cheeks and make a healthy face?
Possibly the most common skin problem in the world, acne is the inflammation of the skin pores when excess oil and dead skin cells clog them. Acne can manifest in many forms such as blackheads and whiteheads, and papules among others. More than the acne, the scars they leave behind tend to cause the most grief as they look quite unsightly. There are multiple modern dermatological treatments which can help you resolve this problem. Some of the treatments that are commonly used are mentioned below –
- Chemical Peels: This is one of the most common methods used for the treatment of acne scars. Specially mixed chemical formulations are used to dissolve away the top layer of the skin which contains most of the scars. Once the top layer goes away, the new layer of skin which regenerates doesn’t have the scars.
- Light Therapies and Laser Treatments: There are many types of laser and light therapies which use a focused light to burn away the top layer of the skin to regenerate it and reduce the scar. Certain specialized lasers use high-intensity pulses to treat raised acne scars specifically.
- Dermabrasion and Microdermabrasion: One of the most popular and commonly found treatments, is dermabrasion. This method uses an electrical machine that removes the top layer of skin which is akin to sanding. However, this is a fairly invasive option and will require some time for recovery. A less invasive procedure is microdermabrasion which uses finer instruments for this purpose and tends to have lesser downtime.
- Dermal Filler Injections: These injections are used to plump up certain areas of skin which need to be treated. Most of them work on the principle of boosting collagen which is responsible for healing the skin. Once boosted, collagen works to fill gaps and regenerate new skin. However, most of these are temporary and only last for about a year or so.
- Incisions Under the Skin: Sub-cision or subcutaneous incision uses a tuned surgical probe to separate the scar tissues of acne from the normal skin. This will result in the skin to rise and thus flatten the dent of the acne scar.
- Autologous Fat Transfer: A form of therapy which is becoming popular very quickly, this method uses fat taken from one area of your body and injected into the scar area. This results in raising the depressed areas of the skin and flattening the scars. However, fat is easily absorbed within the body and thus the effect may diminish within some time. You may be needed to redo the procedure over regular periods.
- Cryotherapy: The area around the scar is frozen in a targeted manner which results in the scar tissue falling over and exposing newer skin which is smooth and devoid of scarring. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Last one year I have scares ad hyperpigmentation no pimples just black color on cheeks I try all creams ad treatment bt really no results I feel uncomfortable please help me ad say best cream I can use to scars ad hyperpigmentation best cream referred please Best glowing cream to fade that hyperpigmentation fast.
Skin Colour On Mine Leg Is Different In Some Parts due to Wearing of candles It Has Become Dark in Some Areas. One patch part have become darker on the foot.
4 years ago I had done straightening of my hair, from then I can see my hair loss gradually and it increases and becoming thin scalp. I didn't consult any doctor for this. I think skin pores are closed due to chemicals that used whole straightening, so just want to know can closed pores be opened again with any treatment like natural medicine or suggest me best doctor in hyderabad?
My skin colour is little bit dark. I wnt fair skin in a month. Plzzz suggest me a best cream which will not affect my skin to.
My face is getting oily so quickly, after 15 mins of bath face becomes oily, how can I overcome from this ?
Hi. I am fatima from Hyderabad and my age is 23 years. I have dark circles and black heads. Could you please give me home remedy to get rid of it. Ill b happy if you help me. Thank you.
Hello doctor I am sharath living in hyderabad I have a problem that I am suffering from rashes , on my face from few days . Recently I consulted some doctors who suggested me some ointments like NILAC GEL etc but they are not working so please suggest me any medicine doctor.
Are you experiencing frequent and extended heartburn on a regular basis? This might indicate that you are having gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). It is a type of digestive disorder that affects your lower esophageal sphincters. The condition involves the return of the stomach’s content back to your esophagus. Although heartburns are common, GERD involves chronic heartburns, which require an adequate treatment.
Here the some important reasons why you should not ignore the symptoms of GERD:
- Esophagitis: In case of GERD, the food, acid and digestive juices flow back from the stomach to the esophagus. This leads to irritation and swelling with time, which is called esophagitis. In case you have acid exposure in your esophagus for a few weeks, inflammation of the lining is indicated. This can be very painful and uncomfortable, making the esophagus more prone to scarring and further erosion.
- Esophageal stricture: If esophagitis continues for a long time, scar tissues can lead to the narrowing of the esophagus. This is known as a stricture, which makes swallowing very difficult and painful. Large chunks of food may get stuck and you are more likely to choke while eating or drinking. You may tend to avoid food and water because of esophageal stricture, which may result in weight loss.
- Throat and voice problems: Apart from heartburn, several other symptoms may also appear because of GERD. These are called cases of silent reflux where you may not experience heartburn. Instead, other issues are indicated which include voice hoarseness, voice changes, sore throat and chronic coughing.
- Breathing problems: If stomach acid is inhaled after regurgitation, the symptoms of asthma and pneumonia may worsen because of GERD. Shortness of breath and breathing difficulties are likely, even without any lung problem.
- Tooth decay: When the stomach acids and digestive juices go back to the esophagus and into the mouth, it leaves a sour taste. In case it occurs frequently, it wears away your tooth enamel and results in tooth decay. People experiencing acid reflux induced erosion may be unaware of the damage being caused until it reaches peak stages.
- Esophageal ulcers: Stomach acid may result in the wearing away of the esophageal lining, resulting in ulcers and sores. These esophageal ulcers are different from stomach ulcers, which occur from bacteria. Patients with esophageal ulcers may vomit blood, and notice blood in stool. It is usually darker than its usual shade and may have the texture of coffee ground like particles.
It is important for you to visit a doctor immediately after experiencing the symptoms of GERD. This condition may cause severe distress if you let it advance, and hence, early diagnosis and treatment are very important. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.